Bill O'Reilly going ballistic!

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Bill O'Reilly going ballistic!

Post by Tunnelcat »

Here's an old clip of Bill O'Reilly way before he was hired by FOX News, going crazy on the set of 'Inside Edition', with comments by Keith Olbermann. Bill had hair then! :P

Nergen-Ak1-Defender
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Nergen-Ak1-Defender »

What else is new? :wink:
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Ya, Bill is anoying, but something about Keith Olbermann really gets under my skin.

Lou Dobbs wins most anoying though. Ever notice that his guests *constantly* compliment him.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I aways figured Comcast was right wing when they moved MSNBC (and Olbermann) to an upper pay tier on their schedule in Portland, Oregon. But now here's proof of their bias. The Comcast Network just fired a Boston television host for dissing Bill O'Reilly. I'm REALLY beginning hate that guy! :x

http://www.nbc30.com/entertainment/16362003/detail.html
Kyouryuu
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Kyouryuu »

I'm not sure Comcast is \"right wing\" as much as they will appeal to any group that shares their stance on defeating net neutrality and giving them more power. It just so happens that more pro-business Republicans are for that viewpoint than Democrats, though it is a fairly bipartisan view to maintain net neutrality.

That said, even though I like MSNBC the most of the cable news networks and like watching Olbermann et al, they are the odd-man-out. CNN, as clunky as it is, is a staple. FOX News, the conservatives will throw up their arms in disgust and call you a bleeding heart liberal if you get rid of it. MSNBC is in many ways a \"more liberal\" CNN, which many already consider liberal, so it's redundant.

By the way, for more O'Reilly fun, watch him try to be hip talking about Nintendo in 1988: