GAH

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Theftbot
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

GAH

Post by Theftbot »

Wheeze87
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Wheeze87 »

Haha french francs? He needs to get his facts right.
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

About 10 years ago...!
Jesus Freak
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Jesus Freak »

edit: oops, wrong thread lol
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

LOL, this coming from a self-proposed white supremicist? I think that alone pretty much disqualifies him according to my book.

According to him, we are \"already bringing army units home from Iraq in case civil unrest breaks out\".

So ummmm.... if the troops are also broke and their families are also screwed over because of this.... wouldn't there be just as much civil unrest amongst the troops? :P I mean, if I was brought home to prevent civil unrest pertaining to the U.S. government taking all of my money and my families money and leaving everyone destitute... I would probably most likely to join the civil unrest.

Irrefutable proof? It's just a coin. What about documents or logs? What about photographic evidence of these \"Ameros\" being shipped? What about information on where and how that coin came into his possession? More than likely, the only way that this can be \"irrefutable proof,\" is if he has copyrighted the coin himself.

He's right, \"shenanigans are afoot,\" but I'm much more inclined to believe that it is a result of Hal Turner himself.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amero

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amero.asp

There ya go.

One site for tin foil hat enthusiasts, the other NOT so much.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.