RNC elects new chairlman: Gov. Michael Steele

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

RNC elects new chairlman: Gov. Michael Steele

Post by Gooberman »

CNN wrote:The Republican National Committee today elected former Maryland Lt. Gov. Michael Steele as its new chairman. Steele, the first African-American to hold the post...
Do you guys think Gov. Steele would of had a shot if Obama had lost? I've seen the guy on several t.v. circuits, big fan of the race card and telling republicans why they are losing minorities.

Guess you guys got your own Black Messiah. Gratz ;)
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Gratz on being the first to refer to him as that.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

I don't know anything about him except to say that the malicious presidential campaign the RNC ran makes this highly suspicious. :wink:

Bee
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

I don't think the Republicans deserve to have him on their team, he's a good guy....of course the democrats don't deserve him either...both those \"committees\" should be banned from existence, be overcome with the plague, have their faces rot off and die writhing in the gutter while good people step around them without giving them a second thought.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Re:

Post by CUDA »

Will Robinson wrote:I don't think the Republicans deserve to have him on their team, he's a good guy....of course the democrats don't deserve him either...both those "committees" should be banned from existence, be overcome with the plague, have their faces rot off and die writhing in the gutter while good people step around them without giving them a second thought.
+1

Steele is a quality guy
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Hattrick
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Hattrick »

CUDA wrote:
Will Robinson wrote:I don't think the Republicans deserve to have him on their team, he's a good guy....of course the democrats don't deserve him either...both those "committees" should be banned from existence, be overcome with the plague, have their faces rot off and die writhing in the gutter while good people step around them without giving them a second thought.
+1

Steele is a quality guy
+2

And I'd like to thank Bet for giving me a good laugh this morning, Actually she has provided me with a good chuckle many mornings. Puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Hattrick wrote:..And I'd like to thank Bet for giving me a good laugh this morning, Actually she has provided me with a good chuckle many mornings. Puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day.
Don't worry about it. It's just an instinctive behavior that some people exhibit when they find themselves in an awkward situation or they read something that is close to truth. It's a natural defense mechanism and common.

Bee
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by woodchip »

Bet51987 wrote:I don't know anything about him except to say that the malicious presidential campaign the RNC ran makes this highly suspicious. :wink:

Bee
Guess you had your selective binders on again.