No longer a conspiracy theory?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

No longer a conspiracy theory?

Post by flip »

Fighting Mind Control By: Peter Chamberlin

David Rockefeller writes on page 405 of his memoirs:

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it,”

“The supra-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”
Yeah, preferable if your born with a silver spoon in your mouth =/
Zantor
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Zantor »

I forget who said it, but someone, I think famous, said that the first thing a conspiracy must do is convince the public that no conspiracy exists. That's the gist of it, at least.
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

working against the best interests of the United States
I take that to mean me seeing as I'm an American citizen.
conspiring with others around the world
Treason
sovereignty of an intellectual elite
Unelected and self professed more highly evolved animals?
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Right on all three counts. I'll bet it sounds pretty tame to some people, and yet it is profoundly unAmerican and anti-American. One of many ideologies that say that you can be better--more worthy--than other people but only if you actually are (shocker). The problem is that they all set their own rules for qualification.

When the veil is torn off and something like that is seen, boldly, for what it is, it leaves little doubt in my mind that America really was founded overwhelmingly on Christian principles. Christianity, unadulterated, is the only doctrine I know of that doesn't come to that conclusion.