Firefox 3.5 + \"Awesome\"bar

For system help, all hardware / software topics NOTE: use Coders Corner for all coders topics.

Moderators: Krom, Grendel

JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Firefox 3.5 + \"Awesome\"bar

Post by JMEaT »

Can it be disabled? The fact that I can no longer copy and paste URLs is driving me nuts. I'm about to go back to 3.0.

Thanks for any help.

JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Nevermind, figured it out... By default it seems the Location bar is absent.

fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

How did you manage to remove the location \"awesome\" bar in the first place?
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TechPro »

Well... It actually is quite easy to accidentally remove it. I suppose he could have unknowingly done that.

Also, FireFox has been known to occasionally corrupt the configuration that defines the toolbar layout which results in the toolbar resetting to defaults or simply resetting with minimal functions and without the location/address bar. Not all systems experience this. Most of my systems do not do that, however one of them would do that from time to time. It only stopped doing that after I installed an extremely customized skin for FireFox on that system.

It's possible.
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Oh it was like that when I upgraded from 3.0 to 3.5. Thought that was the way it was supposed to be, it functioned like one very long search bar. Drove me batty. :)

Running Windows 7 RC 7100. Could be a bug or something. Other than that no problems.