Santa Claus that RAT BA$TARD!!!!!!

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Santa Claus that RAT BA$TARD!!!!!!

Post by CUDA »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580449,00.html
With his portly belly and a fondness for a brandy-fuelled spin on the sleigh, Santa Claus is hardly the picture of health or safety.

Now his wild ways are catching up with him, with calls for a radical overhaul of his bad boy image. A study by Monash University public health expert Dr. Nathan Grills found Santa could be promoting obesity and speeding — and damaging millions of lives.
what Moron funded this study :roll:
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Dr. huh?

yeah... :roll:

there are more prevalent icons to worry about.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: Santa Claus that RAT BA$TARD!!!!!!

Post by woodchip »

CUDA wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580449,00.html
With his portly belly and a fondness for a brandy-fuelled spin on the sleigh, Santa Claus is hardly the picture of health or safety.

Now his wild ways are catching up with him, with calls for a radical overhaul of his bad boy image. A study by Monash University public health expert Dr. Nathan Grills found Santa could be promoting obesity and speeding — and damaging millions of lives.
what Moron funded this study :roll:
The same moron that decided the Big Boy needed to go on a diet.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

What you need to do is, find the humor in stuff like this.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

I tend to see the stupidity in this more than I find humor.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Tankie2
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Tankie2 »

My take on this? Retail sales are down so now they're looking for a younger, fitter, sexier Santa Clause.
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by TechPro »

Tankie2 wrote:My take on this? Retail sales are down so now they're looking for a younger, fitter, sexier Santa Clause.
Perhaps a younger more "fit" Santa would be alright ... but I seriously don't want someone who looks flaming gay who "sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake" ... granted that sounds really creepy with anyone, but you get the idea.
S13driftAZ
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by S13driftAZ »

TechPro wins.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

To even respond to this thread might cause me to wonder about my Santa down the chimney fears and phobias.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Burlyman »

S13driftAZ wrote:TechPro wins.
Fatality.

I know of someone whom the santa at the mall tried to "feel."

Be vigilant, guys. :)