Crime is on the rise in Mexico

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Crime is on the rise in Mexico

Post by CUDA »

A coalition of Mexican mayors has asked the United States to stop deporting illegal immigrants who have been convicted of serious crimes in the U.S. to Mexican border cities, saying the deportations are contributing to Mexican border violence
Whoda thunk that sending MEXICANS that have commited serious crimes back to MEXICO would cause crime to rise in MEXICO

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/28/me ... criminals/
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

It's pretty stupid of us; anyone we drop off can just cross back into the U.S.A., especially to the violent and legally challenged vato. The death penalty is logical in this case, if we can make it cheaper...
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

I didn't think you could turn it up any higher it's already on eleven.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

::update::: What am I saying!? Correction: It's worth the cost if it means closing that loop-hole....or at least that part.
Cuda68
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Cuda68 »

Isaac wrote:It's pretty stupid of us; anyone we drop off can just cross back into the U.S.A., especially to the violent and legally challenged vato. The death penalty is logical in this case, if we can make it cheaper...
Not if we support Arizona, and the other border states instead of crying about the poor illegals rights.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

x2

edit:
I mean I do care about anyone who suffers, because I'm such a sweet guy. But that law deserves to be tested. States take risks and test laws to see what benefits come out. I had trouble finding jobs recently. Maybe my chances would have been better had the competition been lighter. Wages might even increase. I am of Mexican descent and I don't see how the Arizona law will hurt me; the cops already profile; they admit it. I'm also a good driver and never worry about being pulled over and I always have several forms of ID on me. Of course I'm going to remain a Democrat because the Republican party doesn't want a Neutral Net... (edit--removed part)
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Xamindar »

We need to actually step up the deportation and send more of the illegals back to their country. Proper US immigration is time consuming but it is easy to do. Instead we have thousands of people living off of my taxes and driving 20 miles an hour below the speed limit because they don't have a DL. :roll:
Why doesn't it work?
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by AlphaDoG »

Isaac wrote:x2

edit:
I mean I do care about anyone who suffers, because I'm such a sweet guy. But that law deserves to be tested. States take risks and test laws to see what benefits come out. I had trouble finding jobs recently. Maybe my chances would have been better had the competition been lighter. Wages might even increase. I am of Mexican descent and I don't see how the Arizona law will hurt me; the cops already profile; they admit it. I'm also a good driver and never worry about being pulled over and I always have several forms of ID on me. Of course I'm going to remain a Democrat because the Republican party doesn't want a Neutral Net... #%^&ing idiots.
Isaac, I am of the "right" and I see your right as an American Citizen to exist as an essential. Speaking on Net Neutrality, again I agree. The internet should and can be kept free. The "right" doesn't oppose Net Neutrality, in fact we are in agreement that information MUST be kept free. Truly, it is the left wingers that seek to destroy your right to the free flow of information.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

AlphaDoG wrote:Truly, it is the left wingers that seek to destroy your right to the free flow of information.
I edited out a bit of emotion on my last post...

Yes, you are correct. There are some of those on the conservative side who are brushing against the grain when it comes to this off-topic issue. And yes, this administration has been ignoring the battle between the telecoms and FCC. ....anyway... must sleep..
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Don't look to either party for leadership on the net neutrality issue, they are both sellouts before they are anything else.

Net neutrality wouldn't even be an issue at all if it wasn't for the lack of competition in the US market. It is the result of both parties allowing and actively supporting the monopolies and duopoly cartels that are trying to crush net neutrality in order to expand their control and profit in the first place. If you want the issue to actually come up and be moved towards a real solution you should assume anyone with a D or an R near their name is already compromised.

The \"left\" or \"right\" sides of the debate are just a farce drummed up by both parties, it pits both sides against the middle in order to keep any real reform movements from building up momentum.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

You assume that \"left\" and \"right\" belong to a party.

I assume you are ignorant.

Are we even yet?

Don't pigeon hole me. As far as you know I might be main stream and STILL want REAL net neutrality.

TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TechPro »

I mean, don't get me wrong, but it's no surprise (taking everything into consideration) that crime is on the rise in Mexico ... and things are indeed a bit rough there at the moment already ... and yes, we all share a bit of blame for it.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

TechPro wrote:..
... and yes, we all share a bit of blame for it.
If you mean because we buy their illegal drugs and hire from their smuggled labor pool I'm with you there but the corruption they call a government and all the crime it sustains and creates is not all because of their illegal exports, they have embraced their broken system from their beginning.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

x2 Mexico can improve when it's the Mexican consensus. It is not.
AlphaDoG wrote:As far as you know I might be main stream and STILL want REAL net neutrality.
Well, yes. Anyone who understands what it really means will want a neutral Net. I do not think that's the main-stream way of thinking about this since those types continually get it wrong on tv.