SICKO vindicated?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Mjolnir
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

SICKO vindicated?

Post by Mjolnir »

I know a lot of us don't like MSNBC or Olbermann but I thought this was extremely interesting... the CEO of front company(or was it the company running the front company? lol, either way) has written a book and come out about the lies they spread about Moore/Sicko and how they manipulated the media to follow their talking points to discredit it... and that it was \"easy\" apparently to manipulate said media.

I thought it was interesting anyway.

- part 1

- part 2
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

big shocker there. =P
Cuda68
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Cuda68 »

Where is that sheeple pic :)

It would fit this very well.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Yeah, and who are the sheeple HERE that believe blindly in the honesty and integrity of our oh-so-moral health insurance industry over Michael Moore! If no one wants to believe an industry insider with a conscience, who blew the whistle on the greedy and morally corrupt health insurance industry because they smeared a liberal filmmaker, then we're doomed.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Mjolnir
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Mjolnir »

tunnelcat wrote:Yeah, and who are the sheeple HERE that believe blindly in the honesty and integrity of our oh-so-moral health insurance industry over Michael Moore! If no one wants to believe an industry insider with a conscience, who blew the whistle on the greedy and morally corrupt health insurance industry because they smeared a liberal filmmaker, then we're doomed.
Been waiting to use this... lol

Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

I think I need to hire tunnelcat™ to rough up some of my fakebook \"friends\" :P
Mjolnir
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mjolnir »

Republicans are, supposedly, planning on reintroducing a bill that was defeated a couple months ago to remove employer based insurance and have everyone just go out and get it themselves(I believe once their majority is in session).
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Tunnelcat »

Neo wrote:I think I need to hire tunnelcat™ to rough up some of my fakebook "friends" :P
Oooooooooooooh, you even trademarked my screen persona! Nice! But why do you need ME to "rough up" your fakebook, ("cough"), "friends"? :lol:
Mjolnir wrote:Republicans are, supposedly, planning on reintroducing a bill that was defeated a couple months ago to remove employer based insurance and have everyone just go out and get it themselves(I believe once their majority is in session).
That needs to happen to state and federal workers too if they're going to the trouble. Fair is fair. Then everyone will get a taste of how crooked and expensive health insurance coverage really is. No more state workers sponging off our tax dollars while the rest of us slowly bleed money.
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by TechPro »

tunnelcat wrote:No more state workers sponging off our tax dollars while the rest of us slowly bleed money.
And we all know how possible that might be.
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Neo »

tunnelcat wrote:
Neo wrote:I think I need to hire tunnelcat™ to rough up some of my fakebook "friends" :P
Oooooooooooooh, you even trademarked my screen persona! Nice! But why do you need ME to "rough up" your fakebook, ("cough"), "friends"? :lol:
Why not? ^_~
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Not enough time in the day to even keep up with posts here, let alone diss people that you don't like on Facebook. In fact, I've never used Facebook. :P
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

Well I could train you on fakebook, then I'd send you to rough them up a bit and \"convince\" them that Sicko is where its at... then I'd compensate you for your efforts with fake assets (like what you get at every other job). ^_~