this figures

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

this figures

Post by CUDA »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/24 ... rth-korea/
U.N. Secretary General Eyes New Aid, Better PR Campaign, for North Korea
So! N.Korea defies the UN and Builds a Nuke. then attacks it's peaceful neighbor to the south, and the UN says HEY let's increase their allowance to make them happy and have a new PR campaign showing the world that N.Korea isn't so bad after all :shock:

What ever happend to spanking the kids when they were bad and sending them to bed without dinner???
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Against the law to spank your kids now. :D They can cry foul to the courts and have you dis-owned as their parents.

I say we have all NATO countries cut ties with NK and leave them to themselves.
Cuda68
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Cuda68 »

I think sooner or later China will axe the NK leadership and anex NK - then anounce to the world \"Problem Solved\"
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Isn't China backing NK?
Cuda68
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Cuda68 »

Yes thye are, but NK has caused China public/international emaressment, most notably there testing of an atmic bomb. When it comes to statements from China they are always low key statements that require reading between the lines and latly there statments are no longer supportive of NK but rather ones of restraint. My read is they are getting annoyed with NK and there constant pushing which is taking lives of the civlian population needlessy and recklessly.
Mjolnir
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mjolnir »

If you think China is going to annex NK then I'll L O L at you all day.
Gekko71
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Gekko71 »

Mjolnir wrote:If you think China is going to annex NK then I'll L O L at you all day.
Mjolnir is right unfortunately. China *wants* NK to remain a rouge state run by a raving fruit-loop.
Firstly NK prvides a nice little geographic buffer between Pro-US SK and China's border. Secondly, by having NK run by a raving loonie (and his spawn) it helps China get key concessions on other fronts whenever it's time to reign in said lunatic and China is called upon to help.

NK has a close US ally on one side and China on the other - frankly as long as it fears the latter more than the former, we're going to be stuck with these idiots.