D3 Multiplayer Videos

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

IsAB
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

D3 Multiplayer Videos

Post by IsAB »

I've been recording some videos of gameplay from multiplayer and posting them up on Youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/D3Videos

There.
deathbeam
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: D3 Multiplayer Videos

Post by deathbeam »

I've always wanted to know what it looked like from the other end of a match with somebody less n00by than me. ;)
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

It's about time someone with skillz put a d3 video there.

I thought of uploading a multiplayer video I did, but there was no one to play against anymore except a novice. I think I deleted it.
Zero, Behemoth, FOIL, Terminal, Neo. The greatest pilots in the universe. :P
IsAB
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by IsAB »

I'm trying to find a way to remove those green artifacts, does anybody have a recomendation as to how i would go about doing that?
PUFFER1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by PUFFER1 »

HI GUYS. I was thinkng of maybe this weekend maybe doing a live stream from justin tv of us playing some descent 3 . I tried it other day and this is what i got. first vid takes 40 secs to get going but looks awesome i think. Be fun to have bunch guys in chat rom there watching and playing ,with pl watching us. Let me know what u guys think of doing this. heres 2 vids i did http://www.youtube.com/user/P1U2F3F4E5R
Ryujin
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Ryujin »

Cool stuff guys. Took me a while to get going in that 1v1, hehe. Nice work. Only thing I noticed is the green artifacts on IsAB's and the sound delay on puffer's. Video capture is a ★■◆● I guess.
IsAB
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by IsAB »

Video capturing using fraps is a ★■◆● for me because when the action is heavy it gets noticably "skippy" but those artifacts are another story.
They show up (actually much more than those seen on video are shown) on-screen while i play games (or have a video or picture displayed in the windows desktop), they wherent visible in recordings when i was using directx rendering, some of them started showing up in videos when i switched to opengl.

I wonder how the justin.tv thingy works, if its live it can be fun to play with.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

There was another game capture utility that I liked a lot better than fraps, I think it was called guncam. It was able to record from descent 3 without causing the huge framerate hit that fraps does.
PUFFER1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by PUFFER1 »

those vids there i was streaming and it recorded it . u can use fme 3.0 or what ever to stream games..then they were recorded by justin ands saved. Also if u want top of the line recordings . U can go buy hdpvr hauppauge like i use for streaming or recording ps3 or xbox. about 200 bucks. or u can ge tthe top of the line black magic intensity pro thnk 299 bucks .
PUFFER1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by PUFFER1 »

jUST TRIED OUT ANOTHER TODAY FOR STREAMING PROCASTER TO STREAM TO LIVESTREAM
JazzyJet
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by JazzyJet »

Nice Isab I enjoy the videos.
Money!
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Money! »

Liked your post IsAB. Always fun to see how someone else plays the game.

Check out these d3 highlight videos set to music by Rake. Different in nature but still entertaining. He posted them on a thread a few years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... ideos&aq=f
Birdseye wrote:It's never over
IsAB
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by IsAB »

I'm glad you liked them guys.Rake's vids are great, I dont have the patience to make a compilation vid like that.