Donald Trump...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Donald Trump...

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote:Why? After 4 years of a court jester being in office, Dumbo the Flying Elephant would probably win. If the only credentials you need are to have been a community organizer, hang around with terrorists/criminals and have your morals defined by a real wack job of a priest and to show case your legislative skill by voting present 140 times...then where do you get off the boat saying the republicans are lacking talent?
Well, Trump has flip flopped on his positions more than John Kerry on steroids, has no foreign policy credentials AT ALL, yet spouts all sorts of crap ideas that he could never accomplish without starting WWIII, and he comes off looking like the slimy used-car-salesman-with-a-bad-comb-over as a result. :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

ThunderBunny wrote:Back to the topic...

Sorry guys, Trump is FAIL. We need a real candidate to oppose the Obama machine.
yeah, he should just stick to medicaid. because we all know pre-condition screening and premium loadings, recinding policies on technicalities when illness seems imminent, lifetime and annual coverage caps are great for the average american.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

tunnelcat wrote:
woodchip wrote:Why? After 4 years of a court jester being in office, Dumbo the Flying Elephant would probably win. If the only credentials you need are to have been a community organizer, hang around with terrorists/criminals and have your morals defined by a real wack job of a priest and to show case your legislative skill by voting present 140 times...then where do you get off the boat saying the republicans are lacking talent?
Well, Trump has flip flopped on his positions more than John Kerry on steroids, has no foreign policy credentials AT ALL, yet spouts all sorts of crap ideas that he could never accomplish without starting WWIII, and he comes off looking like the slimy used-car-salesman-with-a-bad-comb-over as a result. :P
So based on your response to Woodchips assessment of Obama's qualifications and considering Obama and Trump share the flip flopping and lack of foreign policy you still like Obama more because he isn't aggressive and is better looking than Trump?!? Worms will have trouble doing a limbo under that bar you just set! I was hoping you lefty's would at least step up your expectations to something more demanding than anyone but Bush this time since, once again, Bush isn't on the ballot and hasn't been on the ballot since 2004....
It might just be the easiest job in the world to be a democrat politician the way you guys prop them up.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

OK, so as Trump says, if he was pres., he would put OPEC on notice and sort them out if they didn't give us their oil cheap? How? Spank them? Invade them and take over their oil? That's the most laughable thing I've heard out of his mouth concerning economic foreign policy, other than the 25% tariff he would slap on Chinese made products. He's all bluster and no filling. A sideshow barker with a big mouth and an ego to match. Obama's just a wussy politician who's dissed his base (which he will end up paying for). He doesn't even come close matching Trump's giant ego. The only other ego just as big is Sarah Palin's, but she's not as good at polishing the crap that comes out of her mouth as Trump is.

http://drezner.foreignpolicy.com/posts/ ... al_economy

Anyway, Trump stands in front of his expensive personalized private helicopter ("cough, egotist"), like some trophy that none of us could ever hope to afford in our lifetime, holding a press conference and taking credit for forcing Obama to show the country his long form birth certificate. What a bunch of hooey, and a WASTE of time!

And now the idiot is going after Obama's ACADEMIC RECORD! Doesn't this man have anything BETTER to do, like maybe run his stupid TV show? That's about his speed. All this from a man who has declared bankruptcy umpteen times to save his shirt. Business mogul my rear end!

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-t ... all-2011-4
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

If Trump is such a big loser, why are people getting so upset?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Spidey wrote:If Trump is such a big loser, why are people getting so upset?
Because he's slick sounding! Gotta give him that!
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

tunnelcat wrote:
Spidey wrote:If Trump is such a big loser, why are people getting so upset?
Because he's slick sounding! Gotta give him that!
I think there must be more than the sound of his voice or the cadence or the educated and confident manner in the delivery. Do you think maybe people are pissed/upset/concerned because of the actual CONTENT?
Face it TC, Trump was dragging Obama down with the content of his words not how slick he delivered it. His goal was to cause Obama trouble and drag him down to be on equal footing with him and he succeeded. He challenged President Obama, something the media hardly ever does, and the President appeared to have been forced to respond. For those who don't have their nose happily up Obama's rectum it was one of those it's about time! moments. If it had been Bush not only would the media not let him off the hook on it Dan Rather would have typed up a Kenyan birth certificate and 'found it' under the door mat at the ranch in Crawford!!

You don't have to believe Obama was born in Kenya to appreciate that aspect of it you only need to be someone other than a moronic sucker for all that Hope and Change bull★■◆●.
And the more it pisses off the morons the more Trumps appeal grows......
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

No, it was one of those "Celebrities who haven't done ★■◆● need to suck a dick and shut the ★■◆● up" moments.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Top Gun wrote:No, it was one of those "Celebrities who haven't done **** need to suck a dick and shut the **** up" moments.
...see...I'm liking Trump just a little bit more right there.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

The fact that you have such a hard-on for anyone who's spouting off against the current system, even if it's an idiotic ★■◆● like Trump, is rather disturbing.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote:The fact that you have such a hard-on for anyone who's spouting off against the current system, even if it's an idiotic ★■◆● like Trump, is rather disturbing.
So someone who tells you like it is...is a idiot? You prefer the candied mouthings of someone like Obama?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

What has Trump said that's even remotely "like it is"? First he spouted the birther nonsense...and was demonstrably proven wrong. He's made a few wacky statements about Obama's college grades that are equally ridiculous. And his laughable excuses for foreign policy have amounted to telling OPEC, "Lower prices or else." Or else...what, exactly? The guy couldn't lead his way out of a paper bag. He's a loudmouthed fool, and the fact that he's getting any level of media exposure at all makes us look even more like a nation of idiots.

And go ahead, give me some concrete examples of "candied mouthings." I'll wait.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Top Gun wrote:What has Trump said that's even remotely "like it is"? First he spouted the birther nonsense...and was demonstrably proven wrong. He's made a few wacky statements about Obama's college grades that are equally ridiculous. ..
I don't recall him saying anything about either the birth certificate or the grades that isn't true. So who is demonstrably wrong again?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

He said he didn't believe Obama was born in the US. This belief was already known to be silly, and it was proven so again with the full birth certificate release. So how was what he said true again?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Trump said he didn't understand Obama's reluctance to show his BC. He went on to say if someone asked him (Trump) for his BC, he would proudly show it. He also said same thing about his college transcripts. How you interpreted that is up to you.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Will Robinson wrote:I think there must be more than the sound of his voice or the cadence or the educated and confident manner in the delivery. Do you think maybe people are pissed/upset/concerned because of the actual CONTENT?
Face it TC, Trump was dragging Obama down with the content of his words not how slick he delivered it. His goal was to cause Obama trouble and drag him down to be on equal footing with him and he succeeded. He challenged President Obama, something the media hardly ever does, and the President appeared to have been forced to respond. For those who don't have their nose happily up Obama's rectum it was one of those it's about time! moments. If it had been Bush not only would the media not let him off the hook on it Dan Rather would have typed up a Kenyan birth certificate and 'found it' under the door mat at the ranch in Crawford!!

You don't have to believe Obama was born in Kenya to appreciate that aspect of it you only need to be someone other than a moronic sucker for all that Hope and Change ****.
And the more it pisses off the morons the more Trumps appeal grows......
Oh, no doubt that people are pissed off. It's just that using the "birther" controversy as a divisive wedge issue to rile up the stupid, possibly racist and uninformed people of this country just to get a few sound bites in the media is just plain low. It shows no courage. In fact, him crowing about it afterwards shows his big ego. If he had come up with more substantive ideas and solutions to the real problems we're facing instead of the tripe he's come up with so far, then I'd be more impressed. Sure kicking OPEC's butt and putting a tariff on Chinese goods sound popular, but are they feasible? Would they cause more harm than good?

However, forcing Obama to drag out his birth certificate for the most inane of reasons was just a moronic sideshow trick and a waste of Obama's time. Why was it even important at all and why Obama even rose to the occasion is a mystery to me. Maybe it was Trump's big TV mouth that carried some weight. I would've called him out on the whole insipid idea and told the moron to go screw himself! The only reason Trump got traction was because the media loves to stick their noses up HIS rectum whenever he opens his mouth! Trump speaks and the media bows down in respect. He's got BIG RATINGS! He's an important man! Alas, as it turns out, it was BIG a waste since most of the birthers still don't believe Obama is a U.S. citizen even after all that effort.

Please tell me what ideas of Trump's you think are viable and well thought out Will? Trump has given only empty promises and invective so far. I someone comes along with better ideas, I'll gladly vote Obama out. I've heard better musings from David Stockman, a Republican!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/24/opini ... ckman.html
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Top Gun wrote:He said he didn't believe Obama was born in the US. This belief was already known to be silly, and it was proven so again with the full birth certificate release. So how was what he said true again?
As I recall he said he hopes Obama will produce the full certificate and it will check out and end the controversy. He said that at least a month ago and repeated it at least twice that I've seen since then...
So when did Trump say Obama wasn't born here?
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

tunnelcat wrote:...
However, forcing Obama to drag out his birth certificate for the most inane of reasons was just a moronic sideshow trick and a waste of Obama's time.
Yea because he really has a full calender...OF CAMPAIGNING going on! I could be a lot more concerned about his precious time if he ever spent any on helping the country as a whole.
tunnelcat wrote:Why was it even important at all and why Obama even rose to the occasion is a mystery to me.
Because his campaign strategy required it. That is the only reason he will do anything from here on out.
tunnelcat wrote:Alas, as it turns out, it was BIG a waste since most of the birthers still don't believe Obama is a U.S. citizen even after all that effort.
Of course they do because the "proof" was delivered a couple years late, begrudgingly and in a format that fuels the fire as much as it extinguishes it. rookie mistake or crazy like a fox. I don't know.
tunnelcat wrote:Please tell me what ideas of Trump's you think are viable and well thought out Will? Trump has given only empty promises and invective so far. I someone comes along with better ideas, I'll gladly vote Obama out. I've heard better musings from David Stockman, a Republican!
Well for one thing he has proposed taking a position on trade and OPEC etc. Now we can debate the wisdom of his ideas. Right now those ideas are called crazy but when it was Kerry vs. Bush they were accepted as thoughtful concern from a candidate...of course then they were Kerry's ideas so it is understandable that the media didn't ridicule him as being full of "only empty promises and invective"

Second of all I'm not proposing anyone should vote for Trump! I think he has a much greater degree of experience and capability to run the executive branch of the country than Obama does. I think that is undeniable. Whether or not he would make decisions I would be happy with I don't know. Probably only some of the time. But Obama only bothers to make a decision some of the time and I don't like 90% of those decisions! The rest of the time he doesn't do a damn thing.

The biggest attraction i see is Trump is causing headaches for almost everyone in the status quo and that is an improvement over letting them focus on their own script.
I think Trump will pull out just in time for some republican to look absolutely cool, calm and collected by comparison. everyone will breath a sigh of relief and then we can prepare for 4 more years of the same old ★■◆●...no matter which team wins.
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by null0010 »

Donald Trump is full of baloney.

I love it when people say Barack Obama is "inexperienced." That criticism had some merit back in 2008, but the man has now been President of the United States for over two years. Donald Trump in no way has a "much greater degree of experience and capability to run the executive branch of the country." This is a man, celebrated for business success, who has filed for bankruptcy multiple times. I've heard the excuse that he has "bounced back" a couple of times in this thread, but that is garbage. "Undeniable," my ... foot. Anyone who honestly thinks Trump would do a better job and/or is more qualified than Obama is deluding themselves.
Fear is the engine that destroys freedom.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Look, give it up on Trump already. He's a poor excuse of a reality show character. If he's our greatest hope, we're more doomed than I already think we are.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Bet51987 wrote:
Will Robinson wrote: ...So when did Trump say Obama wasn't born here?
Easy.

Trump insisted he didn’t introduce the citizenship issue, but he isn’t letting go of it either. Since he was asked about it during an interview several weeks ago, the real estate executive said, he’s looked into it and now believes “there is a big possibility” Obama may have violated the Constitution.

“I’d like to have him show his birth certificate,” Trump said. “And to be honest with you, I hope he can.”

I think that's as close as you can get Will, and yes, close is good enough.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/471 ... orn-in-u.s.

Bee
Think about it Bee. If he really believed it he would have said he knows it to be a fact. His ego wouldn't allow him to not say it if he knew it or truly believed. the fact that it had become so big and Obama was denying the proof makes the notion plausible in many peoples minds so he can say there might be something to it because it makes sense that Obama would deny the release if there was something to it!

If, on the other hand, he doesn't know for sure but he wants to push the issue because he hopes it is true, and because it puts him and Obama on the same stage by calling him out he says 'he's looked into and now thinks there might be something to the story' with the qualifier that he hopes it isn't true.
That makes the story bigger which builds even more momentum for more birthers to jump on the bandwagon, after all now a billionaire, celebrity and potential candidate is saying it too!!
But at the same time he makes it clear with the qualifier that his interest in the issue is that Obama has an obligation or responsibility to divulge the proof and he 'hopes producing the certificate will make the issue go away'. so he scolds Obama for not fixing the problem. Like a parent telling a kid to pick up his damn dirty socks from the living room floor or something.

It puts Obama in a corner, either Obama does as Trump demands which means Trump forced Obama to oblige him or Obama suffers the consequences of the growing doubt among voters. Trump can't be wrong either way. He's playing a game with Obama.

Close isn't good enough, close but not quite is the escape route in politics.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

null0010 wrote:Donald Trump is full of baloney.

I love it when people say Barack Obama is "inexperienced." That criticism had some merit back in 2008, but the man has now been President of the United States for over two years. ....
Ok, so you concede Obama was inexperienced until he became President and you want to use his list of accomplishments as President to prove he has the skills now?!? Lol!! Have you checked the trends, numbers and the list of things Bush was doing wrong that he was going to change?
Some resume!
He's an experienced campaigner, community agitator and civil rights activist with a legal degree (did he ever actually represent anyone beside ACORN?) and that's about it. Other than being an articulate guy when the teleprompter is working. Oh, yea, and he's a good looking clean guy according to Biden. That doesn't make him a good executive for the United States.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The Trump White House :P

Even looks like Boehner is golfing on the front lawn.

Even better, Obama's little "Bin Laden Dead" BFD announcement to all the news media last night happened to preempt 'Celebrity Apprentice' back on the east coast! Schadenfreude!
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

The full video is here:

If you're short on time, skip to 3 minutes in, which is where the bulk of the roast starts.
Will wrote:But at the same time he makes it clear with the qualifier that his interest in the issue is that Obama has an obligation or responsibility to divulge the proof and he 'hopes producing the certificate will make the issue go away'. so he scolds Obama for not fixing the problem.
The primary two categories of birthers are the group that Trump caused to believe that Obama wasn't born here and the group that would accept no amount of evidence that Obama was born here. The former group is Trump's responsibility, not Obama's, and the latter group could never be convinced. Recall that we've already had proof for a while now that Obama was born on U.S. soil. The story that we need "just one more piece of evidence" to finally have "proof" is a fictional narrative. And it's a story that can be told over and over again. I doubt we've heard the last of it.
Will wrote:Like a parent telling a kid to pick up his damn dirty socks from the living room floor or something.

It puts Obama in a corner, either Obama does as Trump demands which means Trump forced Obama to oblige him or Obama suffers the consequences of the growing doubt among voters. Trump can't be wrong either way. He's playing a game with Obama.
I think there are two ways you can try to defend Trump on this issue.

The first is that Trump was doing this somehow for our, i.e., America's, good and that this somehow improved America's political discourse. But for this to be true, Trump's narrative would at least have to have been correct. But it's not, so he can't be doing this for America's good.

The second is to say, "Well, he's a politician, so while we can't expect him to do right by America, we should at least expect him to do right by himself," i.e., this was somehow a political victory for him against Obama that will garner him political support. But increased political support can be empirically tested. If recent poll numbers are sufficient indication, then this issue has damaged his campaign.
Will wrote:The biggest attraction i see is Trump is causing headaches for almost everyone in the status quo and that is an improvement over letting them focus on their own script.
I think Trump will pull out just in time for some republican to look absolutely cool, calm and collected by comparison. everyone will breath a sigh of relief and then we can prepare for 4 more years of the same old ★■◆●...no matter which team wins.
I would love to see a strong independent candidate, but it's not because I hate the word "Republican" or the letter "D." It's because they're so full of ★■◆●. So if the independent candidate is an even a larger pile of ★■◆● than the R's and D's we've had to deal with, then this defeats the purpose of having an independent candidate to begin with!
Will wrote:So when did Trump say Obama wasn't born here?
He said that he "heard" that Obama wasn't born here, that he "heard" that Obama's birth certificate doesn't exist, and so on, with the intention that people would believe his fictional narrative.

Now he's "heard" that Obama's grades aren't up to par. Ugkh.

As bad as America's political discourse is, there's no way that this is an improvement. As George Carlin would say, "It's all bull★■◆●, and it's bad for you."
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

I believe this guy is the next republican presidential nominee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giuliani
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

flip wrote:I believe this guy is the next republican presidential nominee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giuliani

:lol: Put old Rudy on a ticket with Trump and you'd have two guys with absolutely zero moral compass....
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

The guys in office right now have a really screwed up moral compass, so not much difference there.
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

If I had the choice it would be Rudy, with Trump nowhere near the ticket :P. I just see alot of stuff that seems to be putting Rudy in a good light lately. It's a hunch.
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Rudy has the same problem trump does........wives.....perhaps times have changed for conservatives, obama campaign didn't make any issue about mccains wives.....but with with trump/geingritch/rudy, I think they would.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Well. in this day and age I think they realize that too make that argument could very well backfire on them. The divorce rate is what now :P
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

You may be right about that.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Sergeant Thorne wrote:The guys in office right now have a really screwed up moral compass, so not much difference there.

how so?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Rudy's problem isn't just wives. It's overt cooperation with segments of the New Jersey and Staten Island
Mafia crews. Hell, his Police Commissioner was convicted of lying to a grand jury about one meeting, and a little digging(at the level which is routine for Federal campaigns) will reveal a ton of details about how Rudy 'cleaned New York of the Mob'. All he did was put the screws on a couple families and open the doors for a couple others.
George Orwell---"1984"
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

You've heard the ★■◆● the Clinton's have been accused of right? Not so sure it's so uncommon as to not be readily accepted anyways. Of each other that is. If no one broadcast's that information, be it true or not, it won't matter anyways. The more I think about though, I think Rudy would have a decent chance against Obama, if all things were equal. In my gut though I'm pretty sure we're gonna get 4 more years of...........................................................................................................................................................SOS.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:Rudy's problem isn't just wives. It's overt cooperation with segments of the New Jersey and Staten Island
Mafia crews. Hell, his Police Commissioner was convicted of lying to a grand jury about one meeting, and a little digging(at the level which is routine for Federal campaigns) will reveal a ton of details about how Rudy 'cleaned New York of the Mob'. All he did was put the screws on a couple families and open the doors for a couple others.
Well if Rudy was a democrat he'd be a shoo in. And be careful Slick with guilt by association as Obama is just as bad yet it didn't prevent him from reaching top slot.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote:Well if Rudy was a democrat he'd be a shoo in.
Not to any sane, non psychotic liberal. Giuliani, the man who could only come up with ".....a noun, a verb and 9/11" in every campaign speech he's ever made. :P

What about this guy? He spouts all the favorite Tea Party points and sounds smooth doing it, unlike Palin or Bachmann, and he knows how to make a good pizza as a bonus.

Herman Cain
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

tunnelcat wrote:
woodchip wrote:Well if Rudy was a democrat he'd be a shoo in.
Not to any sane, non psychotic liberal. Giuliani, the man who could only come up with ".....a noun, a verb and 9/11" in every campaign speech he's ever made. :P
Kinda like "Hope and Change" eh? :wink:
tunnelcat wrote:What about this guy? He spouts all the favorite Tea Party points and sounds smooth doing it, unlike Palin or Bachmann, and he knows how to make a good pizza as a bonus.

Herman Cain
If he can make a good pizza he's got my vote
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Honestly, I'd vote for any new face, non-career politician. At least his or her's freshness would at least make it take time for them to acclimate. ;) and hell who knows, may find another that aint skeered of ★■◆●.

EDIT: Vote in the noobies :). The politicians would have us believe it takes a higher capacity to perform in their job, when in reality, they sit and have bull★■◆● ideological arguments, just like us, and then vote their consciences, just like us. The difference I see is that on this board I hear honest assessments and then the seeking of the good solution. A sharp contrast to the bull★■◆● I hear on TV and then even sometimes parroted here.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote:Kinda like "Hope and Change" eh? :wink:
After Bush, anything sounded a lot better. It just wasn't delivered.
woodchip wrote:
tunnelcat wrote:What about this guy? He spouts all the favorite Tea Party points and sounds smooth doing it, unlike Palin or Bachmann, and he knows how to make a good pizza as a bonus.

Herman Cain
If he can make a good pizza he's got my vote
They did make damn good pizza. We used to have one in town in the 1980's, but there's a Chinese joint in there now. I don't know what happened.