Victimization and Vengeance

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

bash
DBB Master
DBB Master

Victimization and Vengeance

Post by bash »

"Those who are about to do this act are not savages, but actually are merciful," says Cohen. The example is what happened at the battle of Badr, where the prisoners were all slaughtered â?? killed with patience.
Anyone wondering what the Jihadis were mumbling about after they murdered Nick Berg can find out here: http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=38519 Needless to say, it's about the Pe[spoiler][/spoiler]nis War. Muslims are ashamed of themselves and they blame the West for that shame. Just as they do with their own women and children, if shame befalls you, you don't blame yourself for allowing it to happen or work to ensure it can't happen again--which is the typical Western psychological response--what you do is destroy all evidence of the shame. In a nutshell, because we have progressed, we are the source of their shame. That is why 9/11 happened, that is why Nick Berg was decapitated and that is why everyone who doesn't convert to Islam must be similarly killed. The oratory following Berg's murder was a recruitment pitch and an effort, not suprisingly, to shame fellow Muslims into following their example.
At least one U.S. military intelligence source agrees with Cohen. He says the lesson of the Berg murder is simple: If you are about to be captured by Islamist terrorists resist at all costs.

"Not even one more American should be killed in this manner," he says. "Better to die fighting back than to be another example."

We've been lucky since 9/11 but the American homeland remains the ultimate target.
They plan kidnappings in the U.S., too, warn the experts. But they will not be seeking ransoms. Analysts point out that all scenarios involving prisoners and hostages ended in execution.
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

"They plan kidnappings in the U.S., too, warn the experts. But they will not be seeking ransoms. Analysts point out that all scenarios involving prisoners and hostages ended in execution."

Don't worry. After our government takes way all our guns, we'll still have the police to protect us. Hahahahaha.

I bet there will be an increase in permits to carry after this quote is outlined on FOX.
Delkian
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Delkian »

Just where did you pick up this 'shame' thingy?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I already have my permit so I guess I'm ahead of the game.