Bully for President

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Bully for President

Post by Tunnelcat »

Mitt Romney wrote:I don't remember that incident.
Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuuure. Nice guy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html

http://radio.foxnews.com/2012/05/10/rom ... ol-pranks/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Re: Bully for President

Post by CUDA »

uhm TC the incident was from 1965 from prep school. do you remember everything you did in 1965??? I sure as hell dont

plus if they've got to go back 47 years to find something wrong with Romney, then their campaign is in worse shape then I thought, hell with Obama you only have to back 47 states :P
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You bet I do! I remember every little bit of crap and BS that happened to me in Grade School, Junior High and High School like it was yesterday. Every little bit of teasing and tormenting all seared into an indelible memory bank. Romney gave the typical bully response when confronted with the evidence of his misdeed. A convenient "I don't remember". Oh, he remembers all right. :roll:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

and so what, he was in prep school 47 years ago you're grasping at straws and you know it.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Then the question has to be….so uckin what?

A Metallica reference.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Once an a$$hole, always an a$$hole.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/29 ... t-20120329
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

tunnelcat wrote:Once an a$$hole, always an a$$hole.

so do i get to apply that same logic to Obama?

― Theodore Roosevelt
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

CUDA wrote:

You have that freedom. But please tell me what you've got on Obama that's equivalent? Now Biden........ :wink: Also, if you think Obama is a bully, tell me a reason why we should elect another guy who's been an offender himself in his own youth, in this day and age of anti-bullying campaigns in our schools? Nice poster boy. The worst kind, a preppie bully with delusions of superiority over someone who has a weird haircut. I've been getting a kick out of playing Bully the video game lately. My character gets a little too carried away when beating the crap out of the preppie snots. I think I load the game up and vent.

http://news.yahoo.com/why-stories-romne ... 26926.html
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

tunnelcat wrote:
CUDA wrote:

You have that freedom. But please tell me what you've got on Obama that's equivalent? Now Biden........ :wink: Also, if you think Obama is a bully, tell me a reason why we should elect another guy who's been an offender himself in his own youth, in this day and age of anti-bullying campaigns in our schools? Nice poster boy. The worst kind, a preppie bully with delusions of superiority over someone who has a weird haircut. I've been getting a kick out of playing Bully the video game lately. My character gets a little too carried away when beating the crap out of the preppie snots. I think I load the game up and vent.

http://news.yahoo.com/why-stories-romne ... 26926.html
OH I see... your going to limit your selective ourage to a Bullying incident that happened 47 years ago when he was a teenager in high school. and I'm sure you never bullied anyone when you were in high school, and I'm sure you also have evidence that he's Bullied people repeatedly since right?

But back to Obama, I thought I'd get to go back to the 60' to find all the things that I have against Obama and hold him accountable for them too. But I guess we're allowed to be selective in our outrage huh, that it's only specific things that we can be upset about. now that I understand the ground rules I'll start looking :mrgreen:

― Theodore Roosevelt
Zuruck
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Zuruck »

I agree that this isn't really a sticking argument. I'd be more surprised if a rich white kid at an elite prep school didn't bully kids.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Zuruck wrote:I agree that this isn't really a sticking argument. I'd be more surprised if a rich white kid at an elite prep school didn't bully kids.

I'd disagree(no opinion specific to the Romney matter.....sort of sideshow stuff, really)

....and bear in mind, this was a rich white kid, beating on OTHER rich white kids.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

CUDA wrote:OH I see... your going to limit your selective ourage to a Bullying incident that happened 47 years ago when he was a teenager in high school. and I'm sure you never bullied anyone when you were in high school, and I'm sure you also have evidence that he's Bullied people repeatedly since right?
Well, he has made it his job at Bain Capital to screw people over and cut their jobs if it helps facilitate some company's bottom line. I see no humanity in Mr. RoboRomney, only a cold and heartless man who didn't even have an ounce of sorrow for the misery he put his own dog through. Once cold and calculating, always cold and calculating.

By the way, I NEVER bullied people in high school. I thought it was a heartless and evil form of entertainment that stupid, self-centered morons did to boost their egos and status amongst their peers. I knew all to well the emotional pain it caused people and couldn't even bring myself to revenge, and I'm not even a Christian. :wink:
CUDA wrote:But back to Obama, I thought I'd get to go back to the 60' to find all the things that I have against Obama and hold him accountable for them too. But I guess we're allowed to be selective in our outrage huh, that it's only specific things that we can be upset about. now that I understand the ground rules I'll start looking :mrgreen:
When you find some, post them.