addiction is always a problem but....

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

addiction is always a problem but....

Post by callmeslick »

.....this is just plain 'out-there'!! Yowza!
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/florida-co ... d=18433235

I'd like to meet the first person who pondered this and said, "maybe this will get me high".......
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: addiction is always a problem but....

Post by Foil »

E&C-style discussion of addiction and addictive behavior, or does this belong in the Café?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Might even end up in NHB, with all the bad coffee / cafe jokes this is likely to spawn. :P
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Foil wrote:E&C-style discussion of addiction and addictive behavior, or does this belong in the Café?
I waffled back and forth before posting here......move if you see fit, Foil
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

It's a really gross way to get a fast caffeine fix, but not as bad, or lethal, as the "wine enema" that a few crazy young people are trying out. It's called "butt chugging". Apparently, it's OK until someone either dies, or the one that did the chugging is thought to have been sexually assaulted because of the "after effects". :o I guess it's OK for a male to do a butt chug, but if there's any hint that sexual play was associated with that part of the anatomy, he'll get really pissed off. Huh? Kind of twisted psychology don't you think? It's OK to poison yourself in the course of having "fun", but if it even has the appearance of some sort of anal play, whoa nelly, that's not right! :P

http://www.wate.com/story/19708047/stud ... speaks-out
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

tunnelcat wrote:It's a really gross way to get a fast caffeine fix, but not as bad, or lethal, as the "wine enema" that a few crazy young people are trying out. It's called "butt chugging". Apparently, it's OK until someone either dies, or the one that did the chugging is thought to have been sexually assaulted because of the "after effects". :o I guess it's OK for a male to do a butt chug, but if there's any hint that sexual play was associated with that part of the anatomy, he'll get really pissed off. Huh? Kind of twisted psychology don't you think? It's OK to poison yourself in the course of having "fun", but if it even has the appearance of some sort of anal play, whoa nelly, that's not right! :P

http://www.wate.com/story/19708047/stud ... speaks-out
""I made a bad decision regarding drinking. That decision almost cost me my life and I deeply regret it,""
A bad decision about drinking?!? As in, you tried to 'drink wine' from a hose you shoved up your butt!! You don't get a pass on that kind of bad decision...that one stands out as more than a bad drinking choice! Picking american lite beer is a bad drinking decision, putting a hose up your butt to pump wine in there deserves a little more notice!!
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Isn't that why the saying: "With age comes wisdom"? My only observation in my link was the reaction of the stupid idiot who did the chugging. He was more concerned about the appearance of male sexual assault than the fact he could have died from his little fun episode. That' some twisted priority don't you think? :twisted2:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Will Robinson wrote: Picking american lite beer is a bad drinking decision, putting a hose up your butt to pump wine in there deserves a little more notice!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

glad I had nothing in my mouth(or butt, for that matter) when I read this line.....
George Orwell---"1984"
SilverFJ
DBB Cowboy

Post by SilverFJ »

Here I was, hoping to find some intelligent conversation on here after all this time. :lol: