Taunts

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

roncli
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Taunts

Post by roncli »

I don't suppose there's a decent library of D3 Audio Taunts floating about. I know Palzon had a huge collection back in the day.

What I'd be most interested in is if anyone still has a near 15-year old directory of taunts they haven't cleaned out. I'd like to see if any of my old ones (starting with "Z-") are still kicking around in there. The buzzer (just the pure buzzer, not Fezzik's version with "WRONG!" at the end of it), "Absolutely", and "Built By Fusion" were some of my favorites that I sorely miss. ^_^
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Taunts

Post by Top Gun »

There was an ancient website that I downloaded bunches of from a long time ago, and I'd assume they're still floating around my D3 directory, or at least on some old backup CD somewhere.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

There aren't any "libraries" left around, to speak of. However, some of the players who have been around for ages and ages tend to have super-massive collections of taunts in their D3 installs. I don't seem 'em in mine, but you might have more luck asking around.
Behemoth
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Behemoth »

up until recently i had my folder from 2000 but that HDD crashed so you're not in luck here, my folder now is only 7 mb
Do_Checkor
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Do_Checkor »

I don't know if something like this is what you are actually looking for, but it's the best I can offer...

More than 4.300 taunt files in my archive - making more than 100MB compressed :-)

http://www.descentforum.net/Do_Checkor/ ... backup.zip
roncli
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by roncli »

That's an impressive collection. :) Had about 10 of my old ones in there, too. Thanks!

If anyone else has got em, let me know!
Do_Checkor
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Do_Checkor »

Updated the file to have 5.715 files now.

Forgot to add the archive from my second gaming rig :)