DLE-XP matcen bug fixed!

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

DLE-XP matcen bug fixed!

Post by Diedel »

v1.0.0.54 of DLE-XP is available, containing a bug fix for the "matcen bug" (DLE-XP turned most or all cubes of a level to robot makers when saving the level - only if the level contained custom robots (.hxm file) though). This version also contains code to repair levels damaged by that bug (fuel centers, reactor cubes etc. will not be restored though).
KoolBear
DBB Co-Founder
DBB Co-Founder

Post by KoolBear »

Looks like I need to add some auto-upload directories for D3 Tools
Sapphire Wolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sapphire Wolf »

What the! If I rename a level and save and select a different category and relselect "mission", The origional name comes back! wierd.
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

@Dark Falcon:

You have a talent to find bugs that are really hard to reproduce ... I cannot reproduce this one either, tried several times. You know that you have to save the level (not the mission file) after changing the level name (i.e. the name showing up in the map view)?

@Koolbear:

You know that DLE-XP is a D2 tool? :wink:
LightWolf
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: DLE-XP matcen bug fixed!

Post by LightWolf »

Sapphire Wolf wrote:What the! If I rename a level and save and select a different category and relselect "mission", The original name comes back! wierd.
Did you click "accept"?
Whatever I just said, I hope you understood it correctly. Understood what I meant, I mean.
#AllLivesMatter
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Re: DLE-XP matcen bug fixed!

Post by Alter-Fox »

Did you realize you resurrected a nearly 10-year old thread? :P
I just couldn't resist the snark.

Sapphire Wolf's done plenty of mapping in the last 10 years (and he's one of the best level designers around here, at least IMO), and DLE-XP has had nearly constant updates for most of the last 10 years. Whatever this problem was has long since been resolved.

But look on the bright side. It's not every forum where you can resurrect a 10-year old thread. Especially one that's barely half the age of the forum itself.
Ship's cat, MPSV Iberia: beware of cat.
Beware my original music, at http://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden.