We must educate them while they're still young...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

We must educate them while they're still young...

Post by Lothar »

... so that they will be true Muslims.

http://stream.realimpact.net/rihurl.ram ... 0-02_01.rm

Ugh.
Vindicator
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by Vindicator »

Eek.
Flabby Chick
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flabby Chick »

Very sad!

I can only combat that by guiding my kids towards tolerance, i think i'm doing ok.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

no realplayer here.. what other programs support the .rm format?
index_html
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by index_html »

Charming. An age-appropriate spokesperson for the mentality I suppose. Another pawn condemned to a head full of crap and a heart full of hate. Shame.
Robo
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Robo »

index_html wrote:Charming. An age-appropriate spokesperson for the mentality I suppose. Another pawn condemned to a head full of crap and a heart full of hate. Shame.
I second that.
pipsqueak10
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by pipsqueak10 »

Totally deplorable. Sadly, with the child's conviction now, you can bet the hatred being imbedded in her head will be passed down for several generations.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

excuse me.. i have to go throw up now...
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

someone with realplayer wanna fill me in? i get the jist from the replies, but it would be nice to know what actually happened without violating my computer with that realplayer garbage.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

It's an interview from some Arab TV channel where a woman is talking to a little 3-and-a-half year old girl about Islam, Jews, etc. The little girl talks smack about Jews in various ways, and then the woman says that you have to educate them while they're still young so you can be sure they become "true Muslims".

It's sickening to see a little girl already being taught to hate.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

:(
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Will western media run the film and challenge muslim leaders to reject the radical hate mongering? Or will they avoid being judgemental and go with re-running the Abu Grabass prison scandal.

Our greatest asset in combating ignorance and hate mongoring is a world wide free press that would expose and challenge this type of thing....well it could be and should be anyway....but election year politics has usurped the integrity of the press, so... let's re-run those Iraqi's with underwear on their heads again shall we?!

Maybe once Israel is no more and Bush is replaced by, well...anyone...
and France starts to like us again...
maybe then the press can afford to promote an issue like this.
:roll:
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

...and people think Islam is a religion of peace...
Kyouryuu
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Kyouryuu »

This is the same vicious cycle that has condemned Middle Easterners to hate and prejudice for centuries. It's a shame that some don't seem to learn. One might sadly conclude they enjoy it.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

If you crack open the Qu'ran it encourages this kind of behavior, specifically the Jews. It also teaches them not to associate themselves with Jews or Christians and also to disassociate themselves with a Muslim who are friends with ether a Jew or Christian.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Heres my evidence so people wont accuse me of talking out of my rear. Read for yourselves:

â??O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors; they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.â?
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

Need a little bit of re-education in this country too. There was a radio show..oh, it was Howard Stern, actually, and he had one of his guys at the Christans Hate Fags rally that was (assuming?)in NYC. They interviewed this little girl, the poor thing must have only been 7-8, and her belief was that fags should die. Then they interviewed her 18yo sister who was totally brainwashed about how Jesus loves everyone..except fags should die, and we should all bask in the light of God and hope that fags die. She quoted some passages in the Bible that apparently were supposed to support her claim. I don't know what they were, I was too dumbfounded to listen to them.

I've heard similar come out of the Bible, Top. 'Blood of the land' 'vengance is mine' type of thing. They could be as out of context as the quotes you posted. :)

When was the Qu'ran written, btw, and has it had any overhauls recently? (Last 500 years). The first quote Top mentioned seems kind of modern, as there were no Jews or Christians when the Muslim faith was started? Christianity is a relatively new religion. I thought theirs was older?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

No, Muhammed lived around the sixth or seventh century A.D. Islam is newer than Christianity, and much newer than Judaism. I will agree with you, though, that there are some quotes in the Bible, particularly in the Old Testament, that sound similar to those from the Quran you mentioned. One simply has to take the author's mindset and culture into account when reading them. For example, some of the Mosaic laws are particularly harsh in punishment; however, you don't see modern Christians or Jews obeying them word-for-word.

And for the original topic, I didn't watch the video, but from what I've heard, that's just sick. It's bad enough that these freaks are brainwashed into killing "infidels," but it's worse that they're similarly brainwashing their children. The same goes for Testi's example.
index_html
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by index_html »

And the beat goes on .... AVI -- (1.76 MB)
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

To bad they didn't really cut the kids head off. Maybe their dumbasse parents would start re-thinking whats appropriate to let them see on t.v.
Birdseye
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Birdseye »

A little late here, but Top Wop the quotes you listed don't support your previous argument at all.
UZI
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by UZI »

It's never too late to de-convert from all religions and embrace atheism. That way, you don't have to compare religions to figure out which is best.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

UZI wrote:It's never too late to de-convert from all religions and embrace atheism. That way, you don't have to compare religions to figure out which is best.
Allow me... :roll: