The "fifth" force of nature

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: The "fifth" force of nature

Post by flip »

Yeah, I understand that. The only problem I have with Ferno is his persistence trying to justify himself, while using my response and explanation to him on .com to do it. That's what irks me the most. He is trying to act like the daft comment was in the post to Obi and that is why he deleted it. Fact is, I never called Obi daft at any point in time. I was explaining on .com what my statement meant and telling Ferno I couldn't help that he was too daft to understand it. I was calling Ferno daft, not Obi, yet he tries to use that as the excuse for deleting my comment to Obi. That's irritating and dishonest. Yet, on top of that, he is the one that kept bringing it up.
Capm
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Capm »

Holy good gravy. You guys are still at it?! What a bunch of children, you guys are worse than my 3 kids, and they can fight and argue and whine over *literally* nothing. Someone close this thread, Please.
--------------
----------
---Capm
http://www.midnightsquadron.com
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Agreed, Same ole predictable circle jerk as always. Close it, nuke it and choke on it.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

flip wrote:This is the explanation genius. As soon as you used this for the excuse to delete what I said, I knew you didn't even remember what you deleted. What I didn't realize is that you would continually lie about it.

nah. see, you got it so ingrained in your head that this is the reason why and you've been told time and time again that it wasn't it.

What do you have to gain out of all this? you obviously want something, otherwise you wouldn't continue. Because right now, it seems like it's all just crying over spilt milk that's been sitting on the counter for about a year.

What's ironically funny is I'll just bet flip's the kind of guy that I could get into a boxing ring with, go a few rounds, then get completely shitfaced with.
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Heh, most likely. I'd be perfectly happy to never rehash this again.