Video problem in D2

For system help, all hardware / software topics NOTE: use Coders Corner for all coders topics.

Moderators: Krom, Grendel

Gremalcon
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Video problem in D2

Post by Gremalcon »

I do not know why, but for no known reason, my map will slow way down. I don't have to change anything on my computer and it happens. One moment, I can spin the view with ease and the next minute, it will take more than a minute to do one rotation. This can happen right when the computer first boots up or later. Once it starts, it stays like that, it never goes back to normal.

I have version 1.2, I am playing on windows xp home, it is set to win95 compatibility, nvidia gforce 4 mx 440, latest drivers and directx. Can anyone give me some help on this? It is frustrating to say the least.
Gremalcon
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Gremalcon »

Never mind. I found the problem. I had my sound almost all the way down and everything was fine. I found it a bit distracting, so I turned it all the way down and for some reason, that was the problem. I clicked it up one notch and everything works perfectly. Kind of stupid but that was it. Who would have thought that sound would effect video but there you have it.