descent 3 mac

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

untalmau
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

descent 3 mac

Post by untalmau »

hi...
i want to play Descent 3 on servrs on internet.
but i dont have descent 3.
how can i get, for free is best
and then steeps toplay
please help
thanks
Do_Checkor
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Re: descent 3 mac

Post by Do_Checkor »

Descent 3 is not free yet. But you can buy it from here:

http://www.gog.com/game/descent_3_expansion

Thanks!

checky
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

untalmau wrote:... for free is best
I do not know what country you are. If you do not have the opportunity to buy a Descent, but really very want to play, type in a search engine query in Russian. In Russia, everything is free.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Not legally free, it isn't. We don't condone pirating legally-available games here.
Do_Checkor
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Do_Checkor »

Thanks, Top Gun!

And good to see you!

It is illegal to download the game from any site where you don't pay for the game.

Sigma: We've been through this and once more I am politely asking you to keep suggestions like the above for yourself. Thanks...

(( Edit: I accidentally referred to "Sirius" instead of "Sigma" - thanks Pumo for the hint - and sorry for that to everyone... ))
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

But Sirius never said anything, it was sigma. :|
Sirius has not even posted on this topic. :lol:
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

I understand you. This is true for developed countries. But sometimes people just can not buy. Furthermore, it is impossible to buy all. As well as to see all impossible.
I just never would have seen a lot of wonderful games, movies and great music, if they would not be free in Russia. Maybe no need to make Descent available only for people from developed countries? In my opinion, Descent should be free at all.
And in general, countries that block the cards Visa, Mastercard in other countries for political reasons, have no right to reproach Russia pirates. This is not piracy. This is mutual assistance.
Do_Checkor
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Do_Checkor »

Sigma: While I understand there are issues to legally get stuff over there (and I completely understand your frustration about that) we got to keep some rules up here.

If you use / download any "hacked" / "stolen" / "illegal" stuff yourself - that is a completely different thing than promoting that stuff.

Needless to say that anyone in a similar situation (like the one you are describing) would know about your "suggested methods" anyway, right?

Anyways: Please don't populate such ideas / suggestions in public as stuff like that violates the DBB rules (and any other US / Euro forum).

Thanks!