My dog pissing today on 14 trees

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

My dog pissing today on 14 trees

Post by sigma »

My dog is not only pissing on 14 trees tonight, but also nearly devoured two dogs and I barely persuaded her not to f*ck three bitches. And when we got home on fresh snow and enjoying the fresh air dog asked me why on American forums such strict censorship? I told her that America is not Russia. He replied, then we will communicate freely in Russia, my friend.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: My dog pissing today on 14 trees

Post by Krom »

Sounds like your dog needs to be euthanized, much like the majority of your posts. Also this isn't America, this is the internet, and there are real differences because of that.

If you want to speak freely to Americans, then come to America where you are free to speak about anything you wish, but be aware that others are also free to point out how ignorant, foolish and wrong you are.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

It was established a loooong time ago to keep the language at a minimum. The NHB forum doesn't have those restrictions ... mostly... There were young kids visiting and still are AfaIK. And being an adult and free speech doesn't mean we need to sound like 17 year olds in school. :P

And just FYI, "Freedom of speech" is a right granted to us regarding the Federal level protecting us from repercussions for speaking out against the government. Nothing more. States don't need to follow this (technically). Course these days, it's been relegated to "I can say what I want where I want". ... which is BS of course.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

My dog will bite off your frigging hand faster when you just think raise your hand to strike him :lol:
But let's talk without emotions nonetheless. Please tell me the reason for removing posts the moderator Jeff250 (if he suddenly fell ill and he can not answer)
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

I agree that I became a little rowdy. Kids really do not need to know yet. Whatever horrific events did not occur in the world,we must keep our souls clean, and put our purity to the soul of our children.
P.S. Duper, :wink:
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

I removed your posts because we have rules against posts that are off-topic and that are flamebait. You shouldn't attempt to strong-arm the topic of every thread into it being about what you want to talk about. If what you want to talk about is sufficiently different than what the thread is about, then you should start a new one.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Because this is a privately owned forum. There are rules and moderators. You have 2 choices.
1. Follow the rules.
2. Go someplace else.

you have the right to free speech in this country. In a public setting. But this is a private setting and you agreed to meet certain terms when you joined this forum. You dont have the right or the ability to modify that agreement
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Jeff250 wrote:I removed your posts because we have rules against posts that are off-topic and that are flamebait. You shouldn't attempt to strong-arm the topic of every thread into it being about what you want to talk about. If what you want to talk about is sufficiently different than what the thread is about, then you should start a new one.
Fair Enough. We will meet again. I respect the rules. I care about only one question. Who determines corresponds to the post chosen theme or not? Moderator? Based on what?
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA wrote:Because this is a privately owned forum. There are rules and moderators. You have 2 choices.
1. Follow the rules.
2. Go someplace else.

you have the right to free speech in this country. In a public setting. But this is a private setting and you agreed to meet certain terms when you joined this forum. You dont have the right or the ability to modify that agreement
Take away the microphone from this wretched creature.
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Friendly comments

Post by Alter-Fox »

Sigma: even I can see that you have one subject you like to discuss and you tend to force it onto those trying to talk about something else. Whether you intend to do that I can't say, but you seem to have this notion that on this board it's you against everyone else and if you put that notion aside for a while, you'd see you have a lot more in common with these people than you might think. It's much easier to debate than to argue... I'm not sure how well that sentence will translate, but I might as well throw it in on the off chance it does make sense.

Cuda: That's not helping. You've been here long enough to know that there are some of us here who are not only not American, but are also very happy about not being American. Whatever you think about those opinions we're still allowed to have them. You know perfectly well where Sigma is from. Don't sabotage a constructive discussion.
Ship's cat, MPSV Iberia: beware of cat.
Beware my original music, at http://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Sigma:

Let me try to explain something to you.

This isn't America, Russia or any other country. This also isn't a democracy or any other type of government system. It's a private establishment.

You know, when you go out to a place outside your home, a private establishment... they have a set of rules that people are expected to abide by and most people have a good time, provided they don't do anything to break those rules. It's one of those 'you don't bother us, we don't bother you' sort of things. So when you pick a fight with someone else, people are going to deal with it.

So if you feel like you're being censored because your posts are removed... it's because you were acting like an idiot and you BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF.
Xfing
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Xfing »

Oh, now that you mention it, you really can't swear on this forum. But that's OK I guess, I've come to treat being able to cuss on forums as a rare, pleasant luxury, not an expected minimum.

Still, when it's allowed, I abuse the ★■◆● out of it, haha :lol:
Descent 1,5: Level layouts done: 52/54 Secret level layouts done: 1/6
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Thank you for your opinion. It gives me a better understanding of Americans.
In fact, I still do not understand how it is possible to fully comply with all the rules, as is customary in America. Most Russian compliance with the rules and laws, but it can at any moment to break the law, because to feel free.
Just a bit of facts.
When Russia banned xenon, people have not changed it to other bulbs, and just pay a fine. And on many cars were writing "I will never change my xenon!"

When Russia banned tinted front side windows of cars at once began to be used curtains. It's not very comfortable, but it is well demonstrated that you do not agree with the decision of the authorities.

When the city began to appear parking machines and video cameras on the roads, people began to seal and paint the car plates. They know that the car will be evacuated and the owner will receive a fine.

If the state raises taxes and prices, then I'll make up for my loss of stealing from the state. This feature of such a Russian, not because I'm bad. I respect and abide by the rules, but hell, I can not break the rules in some cases.
fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

Here is a another way of thinking about the internet: You are a visitor to other people's houses, so act like a good guest would act.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

fliptw wrote:Here is a another way of thinking about the internet: You are a visitor to other people's houses, so act like a good guest would act.
Do not you think that the status of the guest implies a hypocrite and give false compliments? I'm not a guest here, I'm a full-fledged member of the community of descenters. Yes, I understand your anguish, when you try to understand my scribble in English. I hate hypocrisy and falsehood, and if I can not speak frankly, I have nothing to do here. By the way, I'm a little surprised that I still have not banned here. Because when I spoke Ukrainians 2 years ago that it is impossible to cooperate with the United States and Georgia, otherwise it will be civil war and economic decline in Ukraine, they did not want to listen to me. Administrators Ukrainian forums just get banned me, because my opinion did not coincide with the views of the moderators.
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

Well if the DescentBB worked like that it would be... umm... not what it is. And it wouldn't have been what it is for a long time before you came here.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Speaking frankly is encouraged, particularly in the E&C forum.

[ Note that it is possible to speak frankly, while still following forum rules about off-topic posts. As Jeff250 said above, if anyone has something off-topic to say, then they should start a new thread. ]
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Speaking of which, shouldn't this be moved to E&C where I can ridicule it properly?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

I would, but I can't (I have no powers here, heh!). One of the Café mods or an admin would have to move it.
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

The only thing that bothers me a bit (not that much either) is the fact that sigma is totally obsesed with calling everyone here who's not him American. There are LOTS of people on these forums from other countries also (me included, I'm from Mexico), including (and not limited to) Germany, Canada, Poland, etc.
He keeps calling every single user here 'American' no matter what, time after time.

Why he sees this place as an American/USA gathering is beyond my comprehension. :shock:

I like him and enjoy to see some of sigma's topics and opinions every now and then (I even agree with many things he has said in the past), but I think his obsession is getting out of control.
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Pumo wrote:Why he sees this place as an American/USA gathering is beyond my comprehension. :shock:
Because that way when people disagree with him, he can just blame it on everyone else being stupid Americans.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Pumo, you're right. Call everyone here embodiment of evil that are, or are under the control of the Americans to harm Russia, it would still call me red Commissioner. In my opinion, we all need less discuss international politics, as it insensibly makes us enemies.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

sigma wrote:
fliptw wrote:Here is a another way of thinking about the internet: You are a visitor to other people's houses, so act like a good guest would act.
Do not you think that the status of the guest implies a hypocrite and give false compliments? I'm not a guest here, I'm a full-fledged member of the community of descenters. Yes, I understand your anguish, when you try to understand my scribble in English. I hate hypocrisy and falsehood, and if I can not speak frankly, I have nothing to do here. By the way, I'm a little surprised that I still have not banned here. Because when I spoke Ukrainians 2 years ago that it is impossible to cooperate with the United States and Georgia, otherwise it will be civil war and economic decline in Ukraine, they did not want to listen to me. Administrators Ukrainian forums just get banned me, because my opinion did not coincide with the views of the moderators.
Well, if you don't think you're a guest, perhaps you'd like to do a little bit of work around here?
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Ferno wrote:
sigma wrote:
Well, if you don't think you're a guest, perhaps you'd like to do a little bit of work around here?
Now I think about it :roll: Perhaps it would be interesting to edit, delete and move to other topics posts Americans. I'll do it for free, often and with pleasure
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

LOL! The Red Threat! ;)
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Quick! Someone resurrect McCarthy!
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

That was a good retort. All kidding aside, we are definitely not what you would call guests of the DBB. Sigma is right.

I would say it's more like a symbiotic relationship. You can't have a forum without members, but you can't have a forum without a website and administration.

It's nice, and proper to be appreciative of the DBB, and the folks who administrate it, but vice-versa is just as positive. The DBB has a lot of long-time participants, and they, together with the newer users are what make the DBB worthwhile. It's circular. It's like a carousel--you pay your quarter, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and around; Circular (circle), with the music--the flow. All good things.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

sigma wrote: Now I think about it :roll: Perhaps it would be interesting to edit, delete and move to other topics posts Americans. I'll do it for free, often and with pleasure
Sorry, wouldn't trust you with that responsibility around here. You'd be better off with some clean-up duty.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Ferno wrote:
sigma wrote: Now I think about it :roll: Perhaps it would be interesting to edit, delete and move to other topics posts Americans. I'll do it for free, often and with pleasure
Sorry, wouldn't trust you with that responsibility around here. You'd be better off with some clean-up duty.
I understand that you are just afraid of new progressive reform and evolution. You need to recognize the need for change and get used to the idea. And then I will create for you the new rules, rights and responsibilities. You'll be happy to be members of a new order.
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

Lol. If that's true, then there are plenty of better places to do it than an internet forum. It would be wasted here. :lol:
The day Americans agree to do that is the day I'll be a leopard in real life. In fact I think I'd have been a panther for a while already. They're still having trouble with accessible health care. :D
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

sigma wrote:Now I think about it :roll: Perhaps it would be interesting to edit, delete and move to other topics posts Americans. I'll do it for free, often and with pleasure
If you're actually serious about applying for a moderator position, you are free to do so.

(Note: Moderators do not make changes based on nationality.)
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

sigma wrote:I understand that you are just afraid of new progressive reform and evolution. You need to recognize the need for change and get used to the idea. And then I will create for you the new rules, rights and responsibilities. You'll be happy to be members of a new order.
well... I'm canadian. I like the progressive rights we have here already.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Of course, it was a joke.
But it is interesting to know that this is possible. Maybe when I retire... And maybe I'll move to Sun City, Arizona... I wonder if I move to the United States for permanent residence, for the Americans, I'll Russian or already American?... :roll: