Ninja MOD for the win?

For questions, special requests, or any complaints concerning the Descent BB.

Moderators: Krom, Lothar, Richard Cranium, KoolBear

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: Ninja MOD for the win?

Post by Krom »

Isaac wrote:
That image I posted earlier in this thread still fits as the perfect reply to you.

As for what rules you broke...didn't your parents ever teach you "Don't be an obnoxious jerk."?

Picking a fight with a board administrator over using words instead of actions in the same thread where you proudly proclaimed you didn't read peoples posts because they had too many words... How did you think that was going to turn out? Acting like you are can easily get you kicked out of places in the physical world too, not just the virtual one.

tl;dr: lol stfu noob
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

That's some serious reach. What you mean is, you took a comment personally and acted emotionally instead of logically.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

I have a headache now....
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Ferno wrote:I have a headache now....
You know what the funny part is and I'm sure you're going to disagree here. You're the mod that showed me what a good mod is, years ago when I butted heads with you. You're an ★■◆●, but you'd rather use words than just delete what someone says. In the past you've shut me down by just writing to me. And though my modding style is a bit less abrasive than yours, I think it's a good method. You're probably shaking your head and waving your finger right now thinking, "girl, you don't know me".
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Isaac wrote:You know what the funny part is and I'm sure you're going to disagree here. You're the mod that showed me what a good mod is, years ago when I butted heads with you. You're an ★■◆●, but you'd rather use words than just delete what someone says. In the past you've shut me down by just writing to me. And though my modding style is a bit less abrasive than yours, I think it's a good method. You're probably shaking your head and waving your finger right now thinking, "girl, you don't know me".
thank you for your feedback.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Isaac wrote:Yeah, probably. But if me being rational gets me banned I can't feel bad.
Wake me up when you start being rational, then. :P