Request robot constructor kit

For system help, all hardware / software topics NOTE: use Coders Corner for all coders topics.

Moderators: Krom, Grendel

thguondaerd
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Request robot constructor kit

Post by thguondaerd »

Can anyone post a download link for the old robot construction kit that included haxmedit32? I had one on my old computer but It died, and the links on descent2.com no longer work

Any response is appreciated.
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: Request robot constructor kit

Post by Pumo »

You can find it at my website's Descent stuff section: http://pumosoft.3d-get.de/documents/destuff.html

Look for the Robot Construction Kit at the Descent 2 tools section.

You may also need the DLLPack32 v1.1 to use the tool (you can also find it there, at my website).
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

The old http://www.descent2.com has a bunch of relics. I'm surprised it's still up and running.
thguondaerd
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by thguondaerd »

Pumo wrote:You can find it at my website's Descent stuff section: http://pumosoft.3d-get.de/documents/destuff.html

Look for the Robot Construction Kit at the Descent 2 tools section.

You may also need the DLLPack32 v1.1 to use the tool (you can also find it there, at my website).
Thanks, awesome!
downloading now

Your website is awesome btw, I only wish i'd discovered it sooner
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I still keep a maximum compression 7z archive containing a complete mirror of download.descent2.com from before it went down on a couple hard drives, which has come in handy on occasions like this.
thguondaerd
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by thguondaerd »

Well, haxmedet32 works great thanks!

One more quick question, where is all the weapon and robot data for descent 1 located? There is no descent.ham file?
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

D1 stores them in the .PIG file instead. I'm not sure whether there are editors for it, sadly - there is documentation in some form or another, so editor support would be possible - it's just that nobody made anything for it... that I know of, anyway.