and, while the GOP faithful are focused on Hillary.....

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

and, while the GOP faithful are focused on Hillary.....

Post by callmeslick »

Bernie has the most numerous donor base in history:

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/11/05/ ... story.html

oh, and why would that matter? That was precisely why Obama won in 2008.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: and, while the GOP faithful are focused on Hillary.....

Post by Tunnelcat »

I wonder if that will eventually correlate with the number of people who'll vote for him? I still keep hearing Hillary this and Hillary that. :roll:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

tunnelcat wrote:I wonder if that will eventually correlate with the number of people who'll vote for him? I still keep hearing Hillary this and Hillary that. :roll:
of course you do when Time Warner's CEO is a major donor to her, and the DNC chair is angling for a job in the Clinton White House. But, at this point 8 years ago, no one really thought Obama was a threat, except those of us who noted the sheer number of donors he was getting. Donors do NOT stay home on primary or election day.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

:lol:

95% of the ocean has not been investigated.
99.99% of the space has not been investigated.
90% of our brain has not been investigated.
Question: What do we do? Guesses whether the dare Hillary to do a photo shoot for Hustler, following the example of Barack, who of the Nobel laureate turned into a icon of a homosexual glossy magazine?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sigma wrote:Guesses whether the dare Hillary to do a photo shoot for Hustler, following the example of Barack, who of the Nobel laureate turned into a icon of a homosexual glossy magazine?
and I wonder what drugs you are on? Since when has Hustler become a homosexual magazine? And, that is for starters, because the rest of your post is simply nuts.
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

A more appropriate question would be why our President has found nothing better than to seek support from homosexuals? But for some reason you prefer to ask another question... :lol:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

callmeslick wrote:
tunnelcat wrote:I wonder if that will eventually correlate with the number of people who'll vote for him? I still keep hearing Hillary this and Hillary that. :roll:
of course you do when Time Warner's CEO is a major donor to her, and the DNC chair is angling for a job in the Clinton White House. But, at this point 8 years ago, no one really thought Obama was a threat, except those of us who noted the sheer number of donors he was getting. Donors do NOT stay home on primary or election day.
I hope so. I'm tired of her strutting around like she's got the primary locked in her favor.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

You should go after sigma, TC. He's stolen your iconic cat-vatar look. I keep thinking it's you when I see his posts.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Issac told me sigma is Jeff's bot. Seriously? I need proof! Sigma is either a real Russian with bad translations, or a bot created by Jeff to test us and see if it passes the Touring Test. If he's really a bot, he's playing with us and doing a pretty good job at it.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sigma wrote:A more appropriate question would be why our President has found nothing better than to seek support from homosexuals?
Putin is seeking support from gays? Who knew?

But for some reason you prefer to ask another question... :lol:
I have exactly ZERO issue with homosexuals. Have lived around them, worked with them, socialized with them. Frankly give me their company over any homophobe I've ever encountered.
George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote:socialized with them.
...hmm...
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Nightshade wrote:
You should go after sigma, TC. He's stolen your iconic cat-vatar look. I keep thinking it's you when I see his posts.
You do not see the difference between a cocky cat and a adorable pussycat? What a pity! :wink:
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

tunnelcat wrote:Issac told me sigma is Jeff's bot. Seriously? I need proof! Sigma is either a real Russian with bad translations, or a bot created by Jeff to test us and see if it passes the Touring Test. If he's really a bot, he's playing with us and doing a pretty good job at it.
Well, if Isaac said... So, no doubt, I'm a Bot. Sigma Bot. A large cup of Russian vodka with liquid nitrogen. Shaken not stirred. Although it's all the same to me.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

tunnelcat wrote: see if it passes the Touring Test. If he's really a bot, he's playing with us and doing a pretty good job at it.
The 'touring test'? I thought that was the test to make sure cars and motorcycles were good enough for long distance journeys.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Nightshade wrote:
callmeslick wrote:socialized with them.
...hmm...
what puzzles you?
George Orwell---"1984"
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

sigma wrote:
tunnelcat wrote:Issac told me sigma is Jeff's bot. Seriously? I need proof! Sigma is either a real Russian with bad translations, or a bot created by Jeff to test us and see if it passes the Touring Test. If he's really a bot, he's playing with us and doing a pretty good job at it.
Well, if Isaac said... So, no doubt, I'm a Bot. Sigma Bot. A large cup of Russian vodka with liquid nitrogen. Shaken not stirred. Although it's all the same to me.

BAD ROBOT! BAD!
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Isaac wrote:
sigma wrote:

BAD ROBOT! BAD!
BAD HUMAN! BAD Issac! :P
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Get back on topic, folks, or don't post.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Sorry Foil, my bad. Issac pranked me and I fell for it. :|

Speaking of this topic, 46% of people polled think that Trump would be the most likely candidate to RUIN Thanksgiving Dinner, while only 6% think that Carson would. As to which candidate people would LIKE to have over for Thanksgiving Dinner, 24% choose Clinton. :P

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/bernie-sanders/
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

right -- generally speaking, the people you expect to "ruin" thanksgiving dinner are those who don't have a filter on what they say, and will therefore start a fight over something stupid. That description fits Trump perfectly. Whereas Clinton, for all her numerous and deep faults, is at least very socially adept -- she knows to shut up about controversial topics when they might come back to bite her, and she knows how to smooth-talk through a sticky situation.
Izchak says: 'slow down. Think clearly.'
April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

actually, as I recall, Hillary finished 2nd behind Trump, for whatever that tells us.
George Orwell---"1984"