DESKTOPS: 2016

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

DESKTOPS: 2016

Post by fliptw »

*np
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: DESKTOPS: 2016

Post by Krom »

I have a program on my computer called DisplayFusion which pulls a random wallpaper every hour for each of my monitors from this pool:
Warning, 1400+ unsorted thumbnails on one page totaling roughly 30 MB, opening this link will certainly destroy a smart phone or tablet and its data plan if you are using one of those, and could also melt down your browser, internet connection and or entire desktop PC if it is really old.
You have been warned. Click a thumbnail for the full size image (note, many of these images have been cropped/resized to fit my 1080p and 1200p monitors, different/higher resolutions may exist elsewhere on the internet).
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

I see some nice wallpapers on your collection Krom, I think I will steal a few. :mrgreen:
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Feel free, I wouldn't have uploaded them otherwise (it also serves as a backup for my own copy). I used to manually pick my wallpapers, but once I built up enough of a collection having them on an automatic hourly rotation is a lot nicer. And with a library this large, even at that frequency of rotation on two monitors it still takes upwards of 3-4 months to cycle through all of them and start over. I never get bored of a particular background anymore.
sdfgeoff
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by sdfgeoff »

On my work PC, (which it is feasable other people may have to use at some point) I have:
back.jpg
I generated it in Gimp using the flame tool. It takes only a few seconds and you have quite a cool background.

On my laptop I have similar but without the help text at the bottom....

Another different of the same:
back2.jpg
Eh?
Nergen-Ak1-Defender
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Nergen-Ak1-Defender »

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

My current desktop:

[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)