MSNBC racist

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

MSNBC racist

Post by woodchip »

Seems a black show host is leaving in a racial huff. What do you expect from a liberal news organ who espouses one thing but pratices something entirely different:

"I will not be used as a tool for their purposes," Harris-Perry wrote to her colleagues in an email, which became public in a New York Times report. "I am not a token, mammy or little brown bobble head.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: MSNBC racist

Post by callmeslick »

ummm, nothing racist about it. She had a topical show,they wanted to cash in on election season. They forced her to alter her programming focus, she
whined about it. No big deal. Let's discuss O'Reilly losing custody of his kids, why don't we? I suppose that makes Fox the official woman beating network, right?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Nice try at deflection. Lets wonder why they didn't use a privileged white hosts show. Sounds pretty racist to me. I know it is tough for you to accept one of your favorite news sources has racist controls.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

hell, where were you when they took away Sharpton's daily gig? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Sharpton deserves everything he gets :wink:

Z..
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Z.. »

I honestly don't get it. How the heck you engage in normal social engagements with that personality of yours woodchip? You come up with the weirdest things to be offended by. MSNBC shakes up their lineup just like other channels do, big frigging deal. Do you really even care? I sure don't.