Ovcharka

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Ovcharka

Post by woodchip »

Sigma, get me one of these....please :D Caucasian Ovcharka
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Ovcharka

Post by Tunnelcat »

Damn, you can almost ride one of those dogs they're so big!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Shepherd_Dog

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Wow, woodchip :) Taste you have a good, but this dog is quite demanding on the proper upbringing. And the size of the adult dog is such that you will scare all the neighbors.
My close relative has a Golden Labrador, we often communicate, peaceful a great dog, gets along well with my Dachshund, but still even a Labrador is a large dog in my opinion. Although I like Dobermans.
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

YEEEP!!
I'm not much of a dog person, you mighta noticed...
Ship's cat, MPSV Iberia: beware of cat.
Beware my original music, at http://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

I suffered for a long time, but unfortunately, I was forced to part with my beloved cats, because I'm literally was dying from allergies, even on tablets and sprays....
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You didn't try immunotherapy, where they give you multiple injections of a serum made up from the concentrated allergen you react to, in your case, cat saliva? That's right, you're allergic to cat saliva. You breathe it in when the cat sheds his skin cells and hair, which is covered with saliva residue from all that licking and preening a cat normally does. The way to get around problem is to bathe your cat, that is, IF you can train it to take a bath without clawing you to shreds however. :lol:

I took the allergy shots once, when I was reacting severely to mold in my old house. It worked great. But now, I'm kind of lucky. My allergies disappeared 10 years ago after I went through menopause. I used to be allergic to cats, molds and grass pollen, but none of that bothers me anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allergen- ... unotherapy
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

I was saved by my neighbor. I was very lucky, actually, because he's one of the best acupuncturists in Moscow. After ten sessions of acupuncture, I forgot about allergies to cats, dust and bird feathers.
However, I try not to meet with the girls in their apartments, if they have a cat, because in the morning allergy manifested inevitably. I can spend the night to be visiting only in suburban homes. So it goes.