Trump Live

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Trump Live

Post by woodchip »

Watched Trumps live news broadcast. Got to say he knows how to take command. Especially how he passed over reporters by telling them they worked for junk news organizations. I can see a refreshing era of you either report accurately or you don't get included.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Trump Live

Post by Tunnelcat »

Geez. Don't you mean our refreshing era of "cherry-picked news", by which I mean, only news that Donald Trump sees fit to comment on that makes him look good? Any news he doesn't like is just fake news. :roll:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Oh good, he's taking cues from third-world tinpot dictators!
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

command? That is what you call command.? Hide behind a woman lawyer and her specious defense of a not-too-blind trust? Refusing major media outlets questions because of your FALSE assertion that they had leaked unproven allegations. They did not, they merely reported that such allegations had been presented to Trump and Obama which is TRUE. That was a full on assault on a free press. Step one in attempting a fascist takeover of the US.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Woody probably has a closet full of brown shirts ready to go.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

How leftist. Next thing you now you'll be having book burnings. Nothing from either you except innuendos and character attacks. And slick I was referring to how Trump commanded the press conference. Yet you drag up some non-related instance. You would hide behind a atty. if you were being sued also.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oh, there's no question he commanded it. But did we learn anything useful other than the fact Trump is a bully who only says things or takes questions that support his bully pulpit?
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

tunnelcat wrote:Oh, there's no question he commanded it. But did we learn anything useful other than the fact Trump is a bully who only says things or takes questions that support his bully pulpit?
Perhaps you should of listened as he took a large number of questions and he answered them.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

actually, he didn't take very many for a first press conference. At all. Moreover, he snubbed one major outlet over a lie of his own making, threatened a reported with ouster(via his press secretary) for no real reason, repeated his own lies and did ZERO by way of clarification of positions, transparency around finances, which are clearly still far off the mark, didn't produce his income taxes as long promised. Great conference!! The Best Ever, really!!

The guy is a joke, and his apologists are idiots. I simply cannot be more charitable.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote:How leftist. Next thing you now you'll be having book burnings. Nothing from either you except innuendos and character attacks. And slick I was referring to how Trump commanded the press conference. Yet you drag up some non-related instance. You would hide behind a atty. if you were being sued also.
When you're actively supporting a piece of human garbage who has never shown anything but sheer incompetence in any of his public dealings, you lose any claims at "character" in the first place. Don't vote for utter wastes of oxygen if you can't take being called on it, maybe.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

here's your command, Woody:
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Donald Trump has not yet done anything for which it can be to blame.
In contrast to the Winner of the Nobel Prize 44 US President Barack Obama.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Think Mr. Putin will be happy if Trump decides to leave these troops that Obama is currently deploying into Poland? :wink:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-1 ... t-cold-war
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Listen, you're a little detached from reality. What the ★■◆● is Poland? Who cares? Russia can destroy the entire planet
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I thought so. Welcome to WWIII.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

TC...Yes, it's in Russian. But from the heart.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Too bad we both now have leaders who's idea of statesmanship and friendship is to wield their manhood like proverbial swords of power and damn the consequences.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

tunnelcat wrote:I thought so. Welcome to WWIII.
It is not we have started. 20 minutes, and the United States will only radioactive ashes
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

As would you, and the whole world would be fucked. That's why MAD is a thing, and why nobody outside of wingnuts like TB sees it as a possibility in the 21st century. Your point?
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I get the impression the average citizen in Russia may not actually know other countries have nukes…would explain a lot of sigma’s boasting.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

sigma wrote:
tunnelcat wrote:I thought so. Welcome to WWIII.
It is not we have started. 20 minutes, and the United States will only radioactive ashes
Is that what the Russian people want? To nuke the U.S. and destroy the whole world because our idiot leaders get into a dick fights? :roll:

EDIT: So is Russia perhaps doing a little more cyber-war BS against the U.S. already?

http://americablog.com/2017/01/power-go ... an-tv.html
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Illputinati confirmed.

(Thank you, I'll be here all week!)
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

for those that missed the actual press conference, Gary Trudeau has provided an accurate rendering:
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

It was also one of those idiotic Trump commercials that masquerade as a press conference. Trump water, Trump wine, Trump steaks. Gag me. :roll:

sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

tunnelcat wrote: EDIT: So is Russia perhaps doing a little more cyber-war BS against the U.S. already?
This is the USA media made out of molehills. Computer viruses of Ukraine together with United States is interested in much more than Russia.
Russia is doing everything quickly and seriously. Russia is not the United States, Ukraine or Europe.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

tunnelcat wrote:It was also one of those idiotic Trump commercials that masquerade as a press conference. Trump water, Trump wine, Trump steaks. Gag me. :roll:

Was this picture taken during the primaries or after the election. If during the primaries I'd say good business sense, if afterward I'd say tacky.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You know woody, I think that photo was from his March press conference, so you might be right. I can't find any reference to that stuff at his most recent press conference and I can't find the original link to the photo I posted. However, that pile of papers and folders he had lying on a table beside him as a prop could've been just been bought at an office supply store and were blank for all we know. He wouldn't allow anyone to look at them to verify they were what he said they were. :wink:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... ling-split
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

sigma wrote:
tunnelcat wrote: EDIT: So is Russia perhaps doing a little more cyber-war BS against the U.S. already?
This is the USA media made out of molehills. Computer viruses of Ukraine together with United States is interested in much more than Russia.
Russia is doing everything quickly and seriously. Russia is not the United States, Ukraine or Europe.
sigma, the Russian people are good people, but you need to take what your own leaders say with a little more skepticism, think for yourselves sometimes and don't automatically swallow everything they tell you is the truth. What your government does in the spy and espionage business is certainly far more aggressive towards the U.S. than they would ever admit to the Russian people in public. Putin used to work for the KGB, so he knows how to bend the truth or manipulate things to get what he wants. I certainly don't swallow some of the propaganda and rhetoric our country's leaders shove down our throats at times, especially even more now since we've just elected a serial lair and egomaniac. :wink:

By the way, this is the type of thing Putin does to silence his critics. If you don't believe this, then you'll never learn the truth.

http://news.sky.com/story/the-putin-cri ... d-10369350
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

tunnelcat, you could have said at least one reason Russian aggression?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

sigma wrote:tunnelcat, you could have said at least one reason Russian aggression?
Crimea maybe?

sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

woodchip wrote:
sigma wrote:tunnelcat, you could have said at least one reason Russian aggression?
Crimea maybe?
Crimea has long been a Russian federal district. And the most amazing thing is that almost only Americans and Ukrainians are outraged about it. It's very interesting why )
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

So this is why Mother Russia had to send troops in?

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Fear Not, Sigma. The US is about to elevate a blithering idiot who agrees, with you, that Russian aggression has not happened. In fact, this Orange Colored Dolt once stated that Russia had never invaded the Ukraine.
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

callmeslick wrote:Fear Not, Sigma. The US is about to elevate a blithering idiot who agrees, with you, that Russian aggression has not happened. In fact, this Orange Colored Dolt once stated that Russia had never invaded the Ukraine.
Pathetic babble. This is exactly the view of Slick?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Sigms, you have to understand that slick is a Democratic party operative and their avowed goal right now is to de-legitimize Trump with a eye to removing him from office.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

well Sigma, you're close. I'm trying to restrain my true feelings to keep within banning limitations here.
George Orwell---"1984"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Trump doesn't need one iota of outside help to be delegitamized.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Well, it will be a precedent for that. I do not want to believe it, but if I understand correctly that the Americans controlled the shadow economy
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

callmeslick wrote:well Sigma, you're close. I'm trying to restrain my true feelings to keep within banning limitations here.
The man did not understand that he was a victim of the USA media.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

the 'man' is way over his freaking head, in a lot of pools at once, and is too stupid to realize it in time.
George Orwell---"1984"