D2X-XL - a few issues

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

kakhome1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

D2X-XL - a few issues

Post by kakhome1 »

I just installed the latest D2X-XL and have a few issues with it. None are game-breaking, but I'd like to know if anyone is aware how to correct any of these. If this should go in a different sub-forum, please let me know.

1) Whenever I kill an enemy, the points I earned flashes right in the middle of the screen. This is kind of annoying and I'd prefer not to have that.

2) Enemies generated by a robot generator are 'dumb' for about half a secret - they are all black and won't attack (unless they damage you by hitting you). Then after about half a second they appear and behave correctly.

3) Sometimes enemies appear to be a bit less mobile (i.e. not move around as much) than they should be. I have A.I. aggressiveness set to 'Standard'.
LightWolf
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: D2X-XL - a few issues

Post by LightWolf »

Spend half a day searching for the D2X-XL sourceforge page and post a bug ticket there - apparently Diedel doesn't like it any other way
Whatever I just said, I hope you understood it correctly. Understood what I meant, I mean.
#AllLivesMatter
kakhome1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: D2X-XL - a few issues

Post by kakhome1 »

He hasn't addressed any tickets recently plus I'm more asking if any other people on here are getting or have gotten these issues and if they know how to resolve if so.