Vignettes Level 15 (or D2 Enemy Vignette 14) crash (Rebirth)

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

kakhome1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Vignettes Level 15 (or D2 Enemy Vignette 14) crash (Rebirth)

Post by kakhome1 »

I posted this on the Rebirth Bugs forum, but would like to know if anyone else gets this error.

Download the nightly build of Rebirth dated 6/14/2017 (if you're not already using that): http://www.dxx-rebirth.com/download/dxx ... 17-win.zip

Now open either version of Vignettes; if using D1 go to Level 15 and if using D2 go to Level 14 (same level). Shoot the first door open. In both cases I get an immediate crash "invalid notside" error. Do you get the same result when doing as described previously?
LightWolf
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: Vignettes Level 15 (or D2 Enemy Vignette 14) crash (Rebirth)

Post by LightWolf »

I know that level has a door bug with the red door - that may be related. Normally using DLE to check for errors will auto-fix the issue. The issue in question may or may not be the same one that I'm referring though.
Whatever I just said, I hope you understood it correctly. Understood what I meant, I mean.
#AllLivesMatter
kakhome1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by kakhome1 »

I did check mine in DLE then clicked save. That didn't fix it but I'm not sure I did the right thing in DLE. What should I click in order to fix all detected issues and then how do I save the edited rdl into the hog?
LightWolf
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by LightWolf »

You did exactly what would have fixed what I was referring to, so it must not be that.
Whatever I just said, I hope you understood it correctly. Understood what I meant, I mean.
#AllLivesMatter
DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

For the D1 version anyway, I made sure there were 0 bugs in the DLE-XP level checking thingy before calling a level finished.