Antidote to the nazis and Antifa...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Antidote to the nazis and Antifa...

Post by Nightshade »

They just need to be chemically 'neutered.'

http://www.pnas.org/content/114/35/9314.full.pdf

Heck. Maybe if I snuck some oxytocin into our most rabid leftists' drinking water (slick and top gun come to mind), they'd actually come to accept people that don't share their worldview.

Hmmm.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Re: Antidote to the nazis and Antifa...

Post by Ferno »

Did you just imply you are willing to drug people who disagree with you?

And here I thought you couldn't get any lower. There's nothing to discuss here. Right now you're just being a hateful little dick.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Ferno wrote:Did you just imply you are willing to drug people who disagree with you?

And here I thought you couldn't get any lower. There's nothing to discuss here. Right now you're just being a hateful little dick.
LOL

Can't detect sarcasm? Actually, that "study" was made with "conservatives" and "xenophobes" in mind, Ferno. They want to poison MY water to make me (as a conservative) more pliable to accepting violent "migrants."
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

If you think slick and I constitute "rabid leftists," then your political spectrum is so absurdly fucked that it's completely worthless.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

bingo, TG!!
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Nightshade wrote:
Ferno wrote:Did you just imply you are willing to drug people who disagree with you?

LOL

Can't detect sarcasm? Actually, that "study" was made with "conservatives" and "xenophobes" in mind, Ferno. They want to poison MY water to make me (as a conservative) more pliable to accepting violent "migrants."

Right.

"can't detect sarcasm" is like saying "can you see my face?"

I call you out on this shitpost and you're like 'lol i'm just joking!'
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

How come you never point out the rabid "rightists" NS, also know as the Fascists, Neo Nazis, White Supremacists and the KKK? They've been quite active ever since Trump took office. Kind of about the same time what you claim is Antifa showed up as well. Reactionary coincidence perhaps? You also keep posting anti-lefty stuff like it's only the left that has it's "issues". Slick's and Top Gun's responses are only because they're taking exception to your constant haranguing on a political view that seems to revolt you for some reason. You also keep conflating everyday liberals with lefty extremists too. What, did some lefty smack you upside the head or run over your dog when you were a kid or something? Because you DO seem inordinately obsessed with them.

EDIT for my second comment. Never mind. I commented on the wrong drug, I mistook Oxycontin for Oxytocin in my first read through. Big difference. Check my response to slick below however. :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

he wrote Oxytocin, which is a hormone analog, which essentially sterilizes people. He was not suggesting to dope them up.

edit--agree on the suggested 'cure', but would likely make some of these folks so paranoid they'd never emerge from under the bed :wink: Maybe a good, strong Indica would just render them non-functional for a bit.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

callmeslick wrote:he wrote Oxytocin, which is a hormone analog, which essentially sterilizes people. He was not suggesting to dope them up.

edit--agree on the suggested 'cure', but would likely make some of these folks so paranoid they'd never emerge from under the bed :wink: Maybe a good, strong Indica would just render them non-functional for a bit.
Doh! That's what I get for spending all morning slathering oil preservative on my fence. Pickled brain. I still like the marijuana idea though.

This however, is more relevant to the original topic. So if NS thinks that using Oxytocin is an original idea, I've got news for him. The U.S. and Nazi Germany have already experimented with this idea.There's a long sordid history of drugs being used on individuals for the purposes of compulsory sterilization or in the worst cases, compulsory death. In other words, euthanasia for undesirables.

https://www.disabled-world.com/disabili ... zation.php
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.