Kill the muslims!

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Kill the muslims!

Post by Nightshade »

...no, wait.
A third Muslim imam in the United States has been recorded citing an Islamic text that prophesies the killing of Jews by Muslims.

Citing a familiar hadith, a collection of the sayings of Muhammad, Khadra said Islam’s prophet “gave us the glad tidings that at the End of Time, we will fight those Jews until the rocks and the trees will speak: ‘Oh Muslim, this is a Jew behind me.'”

Khadra asserted that the Israeli cities of Haifa, Acre and Jaffa are “Muslim land.”

“May Allah destroy everyone who wants evil for Islam and Muslims,” he prayed.
https://www.memri.org/tv/north-carolina ... uslim-land
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Kill the muslims!

Post by callmeslick »

ever listened to Baptist preachers?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You mean like our own Christian blue law stuff slick? So this new religious law meant to target gays all in the name of religious freedom also says that ONLY married heterosexual couples can have sex in Mississippi. Never mind about those evil LGBTQ people, that many Baptist preachers have outright called for the deaths of, it pretty much means that any heterosexual oral sex and ALL sex outside of marriage is defined as an illegal behavior that can be prosecuted. Never mind the Muslims. We're headed back to the Puritan Age of reformation HERE.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... f9a3c687b1
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

But no, TB doesn't give a flying ★■◆● about bigoted pieces of ★■◆● in his own country. [Deleted - Personal Shot]

Also the Deep South needs to ★■◆●ing drop dead. You wanna talk about a real shithole?
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:19 pm ever listened to Baptist preachers?
I don't think Baptists currently behead or stone people to death. Islamists do.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

No, this Baptist preacher just wants to segregate them all from the rest of the "normal" population by putting them into large electrified pens and letting them to starve to death. Is that any better than stoning?

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Well, shouldn't we be concerned with both groups of wackos?

NO NO....they do it to!!!!!!!!!
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Spidey wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:19 pm Well, shouldn't we be concerned with both groups of wackos?

NO NO....they do it to!!!!!!!!!
Well, when NS starts posting about the religious fanaticism that can stem from ALL religions and not just Islam, then we'll know it's time to have a serious and concerted discussion about religious fanaticism and intolerance. Until then, it's nothing but tribal fear-mongering. :wink:
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

And then your replies would also qualify.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Spidey wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:05 pm And then your replies would also qualify.
Guilty and only in response, because sometimes I can't help myself when it comes to our own country's religious wackos. :mrgreen: BUT, I'm also not wallpapering the forum with anti-Muslims topics every other day, nor am I wallpapering the forum with anti-Christian topics either. :wink:
Xfing
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Xfing »

Yep, it's fanaticism that's the problem more than Islam itself.
Descent 1,5: Level layouts done: 52/54 Secret level layouts done: 1/6
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Guilty and only in response, because sometimes I can't help myself when it comes to our own country's religious wackos. :mrgreen: BUT, I'm also not wallpapering the forum with anti-Muslims topics every other day, nor am I wallpapering the forum with anti-Christian topics either. :wink:
I'm still waiting to see the baptist body count last year compared to the islamist body count. Which will be higher I wonder?

:roll:
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

It's not a ★■◆●ing pissing contest. Get the ★■◆● over yourself.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:27 pm It's not a ★■◆● pissing contest. Get the ★■◆● over yourself.
No, it seems it IS a pissing contest.

This "Christians are just as evil and murderous TOO!" bull★■◆● is just too much. F U C K YOU
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:34 pm
Top Gun wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:27 pm It's not a ★■◆● pissing contest. Get the ★■◆● over yourself.
No, it seems it IS a pissing contest.

This "Christians are just as evil and murderous TOO!" bull★■◆● is just too much. F U C K YOU
Nightshade wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:34 pmI'm still waiting to see the baptist body count last year compared to the islamist body count. Which will be higher I wonder?
No, where you're wrong is that the problem is with the HUMANS themselves. Religion is just one form of human tribalism. Any tribe can conjure up or fabricate any reason to hate and kill another tribe, whether it be a country, a religion, a class of people or even a race. It's been a perennial and historical failing for our species. Maybe Islamic fanatics are giving us a higher body count today, but in past history, Christian fanaticism produced it's own horrific body count and most of those victims were Muslims. It's been a historical back and forth killing field all in the name of God or Allah. What a waste. Even Atheism hasn't got a clean slate with their deliberate repression of ALL religions. Repressing religion didn't work out for the Soviets very well, did it? Once the shackles of Atheist repression fell free, it came roaring back stronger than ever in Russia. It appears that the human desire for religion and God just can't be put down, ever.

So what difference does it make that Islam has a higher fanatic count and body count right now anyway? That's not the point and it doesn't address the problem. Xfing was closer to the reason than you were NS. It's not only fanaticism, but greed, desire for power and control and hatred that are the biggest reasons humans murder other humans. When you single out Islam because you think they murder more people and I'm making this assumption on your part, must henceforth be wiped out, you're part of the problem by promulgating hate, fear and intolerance. How's that going to solve the problem, by vilifying a whole religion who's members number in the billions? Whatever caused the fanaticism in the first place will most certainly still be around even after you kill all the fanatics, or even the religion. To cure fanaticism, you need to find the reason for it's creation. And to find that creation, we just need to look in the mirror.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-al ... 00766.html
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Nightshade wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:34 pm No, it seems it IS a pissing contest.

[Deleted - Personal Shot] Get the ★■◆● out of here.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sad to say, TG isn't over the top. At this point, NS/TB/whatever you choose, you've revealed yourself as an obsessive religious [Deleted - Personal Shot], with the willingness to smokescreen for American nationalists(read: Fascists) on a near-daily basis. The US reputation in the larger world has been greatly diminished by the acceptance of such thinking as something 'normal'. It isn't. It's sick.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:42 pm
Nightshade wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:34 pm No, it seems it IS a pissing contest.

You're a racist sack of ★■◆● who has no place in the 21st century. Get the ★■◆● out of here.
WTF does this have ANYTHING TO DO WITH RACE you [Deleted - Personal Shot]?

Christ. You leftists are so braindead brainwashed that you can't do anything other than regurgitate leftist chants of "RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!" and "FASCIST! FASCIST! FASCIST!"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

If you're spewing prejudiced bull★■◆● against a couple billion people because of the actions of a few, you're a [Deleted - Personal - Shot]. I don't give a flying ★■◆● if you want to call it "racist" or "culture-ist" or "religion-ist" or whatever, you're still [Deleted - Personal - Shot]. Stop giving the rest of us a terrible name and go ★■◆● off.