Just #walkaway

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Just #walkaway

Post by Nightshade »

Devious 4D chess game by nazis? You decide.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: Just #walkaway

Post by vision »

These are actors.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Sounds like the guy has taken a drink from the Trump fountain of BS and now prefers the sour taste of Trump-aide. He's mouthing every anti-liberal right wing talking point like he's been programmed. Wake up and see what you're mouthing schmuck. :roll:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:40 pm Sounds like the guy has taken a drink from the Trump fountain of BS and now prefers the sour taste of Trump-aide. He's mouthing every anti-liberal right wing talking point like he's been programmed. Wake up and see what you're mouthing schmuck. :roll:
I don't know. This looks quite disturbing:

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

When you're trapped in a rightwing bubble of hate, everything else looks left and looks like the enemy.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Ferno wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:22 pm When you're trapped in a leftwing bubble of hate, everything else looks right and looks like the enemy.
Fixed it for you.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Take you the whole night to come up with that?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The only sane Republican right now. The rest have all become unhinged Trump bootlickers.

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Nightshade wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:41 pm
Ferno wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:22 pm When you're trapped in a rightwing bubble of hate, everything else looks right and looks like the enemy.
Fixed it for you.
Nah, actually you didn't.

Do you know why the left is going to win, TB? Because that's where the world is heading. And the more you and those on the right complain, the more pathetic it comes across as. You guys are going to end up broke. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Even if you get a retail job (which won't pay enough, since that's about the only thing you'll be qualified for; with the right's anti-intellectualism), you'll go on some sort of income assistance. It could be basic income, it could be welfare.

It's already happening. And besides, no one's going to hate you for needing to get government assistance. It's inevitable.

It's our world now. You're just living in it.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Right. Just #walkaway. It'll be less painful. ;)
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

It's pretty hilarious how people like TB will be looked back on in the decades to come. Hopefully I hang around long enough to keep mocking them.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Wow. He makes such great points, I want to walk away too! But where do I walk to? I'm thinking #TedCruz2020
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Vander wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:41 amWow. He makes such great points, I want to walk away too! But where do I walk to? I'm thinking #TedCruz2020
You know, I've been feeling bad for Ted Cruz lately. Even though I don't agree with some of his ideas I've always respected him as a good orator, debater, and someone who makes a good attempt at being consistent. But since the election he seems really down. He's gained a ton of weight and generally seems unhealthy. I think the stress of making the wrong choice by supporting the party of Trump instead of the Republican party and being forced to compromise his values is taking a toll on him. He used to be a voice for change in the GOP (even though it was a bit too radical for my tastes), but now he's so quiet, like he's been beat into submission by the insanity of our government's Right Wing. (I know he helped create this environment in the first place.) I want the old Ted Cruz back.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

vision wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:19 pm
Vander wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:41 amWow. He makes such great points, I want to walk away too! But where do I walk to? I'm thinking #TedCruz2020
You know, I've been feeling bad for Ted Cruz lately. Even though I don't agree with some of his ideas I've always respected him as a good orator, debater, and someone who makes a good attempt at being consistent. But since the election he seems really down. He's gained a ton of weight and generally seems unhealthy. I think the stress of making the wrong choice by supporting the party of Trump instead of the Republican party and being forced to compromise his values is taking a toll on him. He used to be a voice for change in the GOP (even though it was a bit too radical for my tastes), but now he's so quiet, like he's been beat into submission by the insanity of our government's Right Wing. (I know he helped create this environment in the first place.) I want the old Ted Cruz back.
Have you ever thought that maybe Cruz is just biding his time, waiting for the inevitable Republican Party implosion?
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

vision wrote:but now he's so quiet, like he's been beat into submission by the insanity of our government's Right Wing.
I think it was when Trump called his wife a dog and nobody cared. But don't feel bad for him, he's getting everything he wants. He doesn't miss his dignity.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Im just waiting for the day when TB realizes he was played by a bunch of russian bots.

Just before the midterms and theres an explosion of #walkaway activity. Not hard to put two and two together.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I'm waiting for the Trump #walkaway activity to begin. It'll probably be the farmers that march first too.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Geez, NS got suckered by the Russkies already. :lol:
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Useful idiot parroting a script.

You got played, TB. And you're doubling down.

Fact is, we know the walkaway hashtag is a russian operation, designed to divide americans. Stop being an agent for them.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

You know, at first I thought lefties were the target for this #walkaway stuff, but then I realized it's actually Nightshade spending his time finding and watching.

Be careful out there, TB.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Ferno wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:19 pm Useful idiot parroting a script.
Spoken with irony thicker than lead there. :lol:

Ok, it's all a russian operation. Sure- but even if it is...the batsh1t craziness of the left is driving more and more normal Americans that just used to vote democrat automatically out of family tradition or blindness away from the left.

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" - because that's exactly what the left is doing to itself all on its own.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

awww, you care about us.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Nightshade wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:18 am
Ferno wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:19 pm Useful idiot parroting a script.
Spoken with irony thicker than lead there. :lol:

Ok, it's all a russian operation. Sure- but even if it is...the batsh1t craziness of the left is driving more and more normal Americans that just used to vote democrat automatically out of family tradition or blindness away from the left.

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" - because that's exactly what the left is doing to itself all on its own.
You keep saying that but it's just not happening. The midterms will tell you all that you need to know.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well, if Trump keeps up with his Russia and Putin love, all of TB's #WalkAway's are going to turn into a sh*tload of #RejectTrumpPutin.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Nah, they're all in with Trump no matter what. My guess is most are thankful of any thumb on the scale Russia provided. The Republicans who would distance themselves from Trump already have, like Kristol and Will. They can go ★■◆● themselves, too.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Trump forever, yeah! Even if we become just another satellite state of Russia! Delusional idiots. :roll:

Bobcat Goldthwait just skewered the Trump election and his supporters on his new show, Misfits and Monsters.

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Thank you for your service.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The first words out of that woman's mouth told me everything, that she's enamored with all things Trump and just can't understand all the Trump haters. Well, I can. Trump loved constantly kicking the hornet's nest during his campaign with all sorts of vitriol and hate before he got elected president and he STILL spits out vitriol and hate during his hard-on rallies, "as president", and this birdbrain wonders why all the Trumtards like her with bad cases of cognitive dissonance are NOW getting stung? Let me enlighten her about the Eric Trump she holds in such high esteem and all his "generosity" to Saint Jude. Eric Trump has actually bragged about having access to $100 million in Russian money for building their family's Tony rich prick golf courses. Hell, the Trump family has received huge loans of dirty laundered Russian money thanks to Deutsche Bank. So I'm guessing that that $16 million bucks he donated to St. Jude's most likely came from laundered Russian money. Isn't that nice, our children's healthcare paid for by the Russians? I can't afford my own health insurance because I would never in a million years prostrate myself even if my life depended on it to the likes of the Trump family and she's happy as a clam with Eric Trump helping out St. Jude and her nephew with dirty Russian money. I have no sympathy. :roll:

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/ ... -syndicate

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ering-scam
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

TB is trying very hard to convince us this hashtag is a thing. Mostly because he's being manipulated by this. https://debunkingdenialism.com/2017/03/ ... formation/

Only one thing will work, tunnelcat. And that's to shun these people.

We try to be reasonable. They spit in our faces. We try to meet them half way. They try to take it all. We even capitulate to them and they want more. It's time to turn our backs on them. Sure they will scream that we're not reasonable. They will scream we're being intolerant. Let them. We tried already and look where that got us. It's time we stopped giving into them. It's time we said enough is enough.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

I'm happy Republicans think #walkaway is a real thing. If they feel confident enough to stay home on voting day that will give the rest the country a better chance at righting this crazy ship.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I now think that #WalkAway is one of those conservative bully farts along the same vein as "unhinged" or this nice little "syndrome" that they're come up with to label anyone who vehemently criticizes their chosen man. It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome. It isn't new, it was originally coined by Charles Krauthammer to describe most liberal's reaction to G W Bush as Bush Derangement Syndrome. Funny how it turned out that liberals were right and their criticisms were spot on. We're right this time about Trump as well. :wink:

Conservatives have now gone into a full blown cognitive dissonance because they elected yet another idiot for a president and they can no longer find anything good or decent to say about him. So instead, they find it much easier to attack those who deride Trump. They certainly can't blame themselves because that would be admitting that their chosen man makes monumental mistakes and treasonous decisions. It's an easier out to dodge and blame others, anything, instead of coming to terms with their elected train wreck of a president. Heaven forbid that they take personal responsibility for electing an ego-maniacal strongman who sitting in the White House with the leader of a hostile nation, Putin, controlling his puppet strings. Trump is so brainless, he can only speak to others in insipid and repetitive superlatives because the space between his ears is devoid of any intelligent vocabulary. :roll:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ge/527154/
As the weeks pass, they spend less time making positive arguments for the president and more time hiding behind the talking point that his critics are overwrought. Unhinged. Hysterical. Suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Don’t look here, at the president who shared too much information with Russian diplomats in an Oval Office meeting. Look there at an excessive reaction to it.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

#WalkAway continues...

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

After a while everyone and everything starts to sound like the teacher from Charlie Brown. wah wah wah

#wahwahwah
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

That McCain quote is ridiculous and he knows it. Every American PRECEDENT is a dictator who wins sham elections. He's just playing his role in the world politics federation a.k.a. the "news."

...and you think he's sane? :roll:
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Burlyman wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:58 pm That McCain quote is ridiculous and he knows it. Every American PRECEDENT is a dictator who wins sham elections. He's just playing his role in the world politics federation a.k.a. the "news."

...and you think he's sane? :roll:
I think you meant "PRESIDENT", or are you picking up Trump's malapropism? :P
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

It's easy to #walkaway. Just watch these two guys. :)

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

TB's ★■◆●-tier YouTube feed strikes again!