The rampage of the unhinged MOB...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: The rampage of the unhinged MOB...

Post by Nightshade »

Ferno wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:20 pm You want people to stop calling you a nazi TB? That's fair.

But the way to do that is:

Disavow the internment camps set up for immigrants.
Turn your back on and denounce Trump and his rhetoric.
Disavow and speak up against the mistreatment of immigrants coming to the border.
Shed any support for republicans.
Stop trying to equate democrats with actions from extremist part of alt right.
And stand up against injustices against any people.

If you can't or won't, don't be suprised if things don't change.
lol. So republicans are nazis?
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Right now? A lot of them are getting pretty goddamn close.

But like Ferno said, if you don't want to be called a duck, stop ★■◆●ing quacking.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:41 pmlol. So republicans are nazis?
I mean, yeah, it's starting to look that way. This is coming from someone who was a registered Republican his entire life (I'm an old man now) until going unaffiliated about four years ago. There are plenty of Republicans I thought were good people who would be excellent choices to run the country, but the lack of inter-party resistance to the current leadership is extremely troubling. This week is the first time in my life I've voted against Republicans out of principal. I did not enjoy it and I want the old, sane Republican Party back.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:42 am
Ferno wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:04 pm holy spam, batman.

Pop quiz class.. who here can name anyone on the left that A) drove their car into a crowd of people and B) sent bombs through the mail?
No...they just shot a bunch of people at an amateur baseball game trying to kill as many "republicans" as possible:

James T. Hodgkinson, the suspect in the shooting attack on a Republican baseball practice on Wednesday morning, was reportedly a member of a group called “Terminate the Republican Party.”
Law enforcement officials have identified the suspected gunman in the early Wednesday shooting of Rep. Steve Scalise as James T. Hodgkinson.

In a statement from the White House, President Trump said Hodgkinson died of his injuries.

Hodgkinson, 66, owned a home inspection business in Belleville, Illinois. Law enforcement officials say he opened fire at a baseball field in Alexandria, Virginia, shortly after 7 a.m. Wednesday. Hodgkinson shot Scalise and four others, including two Capitol Police officers, before being shot himself and taken into custody.

Officials say Hodgkinson was carrying an assault weapon similar to an M-4 and a handgun. Both are being traced by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. The FBI has taken over the investigation and has said the D.C. medical examiner said the official cause of death was from multiple gunshot wounds in the torso.

A law enforcement official said Hodgkinson wasn't on the radar of the U.S. Secret Service and was unknown to them, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-t-ho ... -shooting/
The one difference here is that Trump seems to be our first president, in all of our history, to actually speak out at his rallies and on Twitter with the specific intent of inciting violence towards his political enemies and the media. James T. Hodgkinson performed his act of violence out of his own mentally ill volition. Cesar Sayoc did his bombing nastiness specifically to defend Trump.

https://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-r ... mghswLIiqW

Political violence is nothing new either. What's new are the actions of our president.

https://listverse.com/2018/10/16/10-ter ... -violence/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Absolute garbage. You are all diminishing the crimes of the nazi party and insulting the memory of those that died in the holocaust by calling everyone that doesn't agree with you a nazi. You have zero standing [Deleted].
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong