Y U Mad?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Y U Mad?

Post by Burlyman »

Why do some of you mods like to threaten to ban me and put me on admin-approval mode? >_>
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: Y U Mad?

Post by TheWhat »

I thought all you nonbianarybananacakes all knew each other and had flapjacks at some greasy spoon on sunday mornings. :rant:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Burlyman wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am Why do some of you mods like to threaten to ban me and put me on admin-approval mode? >_>
Not me as far as I can remember, but I am getting older. :mrgreen:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Nope, not you, tunnelcat.

Adam, I'm not non-binary. There's no such thing.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

TheWhat wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:50 am I thought all you nonbianarybananacakes all knew each other and had flapjacks at some greasy spoon on sunday mornings. :rant:
listen you you ferrari enzo driving tuxedo wearing denisovan thats very defensive dont group me together with these chicken lollipops or I will go back in time and put your great great great granny mother on a horse
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Oh no, he's off topic! Let's hang him! Oh wait, this isn't that other DBB where they didn't pay they bill. :lol:
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I want to know what they "threatened" you with. What are they going to take away your Laser Wizard status on tha intawebs? I got a warning on BookFace because I referred to a youtube influencer as an "Ugly Chimp" because he had the Top Twenty Keyboard parts of all time and it didn't have one Stevie Wonder, Bernie Worrell, or Prince line. The guy I called an ugly chimp is some old classic rock white (which in itself isn't a bad thing but it's not a thought crime to call a white guy an "ugly chimp") guy and I'm all on BookFace like "How can this ugly chimp not have any lines from Stevie Wonder, Bernie Worrell, or Prince in a Top Twenty Keyboard Line list? He has "Jump" by Van Halen which is famous but not good, it sounds like the walk up music for a pole vaulter from Transylvania." and the computer algorithm flagged me for being a racist.

my world was shattered and then they asked me for money like a panhandler so I could give them my Starbucks money so they could tell me what I could or couldn't type in the hopes of not offending some homeschooled children of the corn inbreds from southern Illinois.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

This thread has become hilarious! :lol:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

oh no, Adam starting his crazy and direspectful rants again. >_>
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

It's disrespectful to say that homeschooled, inbred children of the corn people want me to pay for their message board that 10 people use and for my money I get to be edited by some pugfaced geek that goes into the city twice a year to get some looming yarn and rock candy? "Don't forget buddy, I was an elder wing commander for one of the first video game clans on the internet." Yeah, who gives a rat's ass, I live in reality and you have anal abscesses and bed sores, and your bedroom is covered in pizza boxes DarkDragon1746.

*Upon reflection, it doesn't really make any sense that someone who went into the city twice a year would have bedsores and anal abscesses because to go into the city for materials they would have to move from their dragon's lair which would imply some form of exercise and/or movement. So that doesn't really hold together very well/
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

This thread is exploding faster than neo nonsense neurons as he screams like Chris Tucker while his troll boner shrivels up like a used condom that completely failed in the beginning and now this place is infected with a trojan.

Oh! Hi Tunnelcat.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

I'll ignore that as usual. He's a guy who can't even fly in his D3 videos. >_>

Punisher is to me as I am to Adam. I don't care or even read what you say. I stopped at the first stupid part and stopped reading. So maybe I'm worse than puny pun.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Oh poor Neophyte. Getting slapped around by me in the game and on the .com has truly left devastating FXs on you. Man, still being a cranky pants after so many years.

But that's alright small little buddy buddy friend! :)
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

In the game? lol sure. In your dreams maybe. the .com is nothing, it was just full of a bunch of high brow, low minded nobodies
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Played the right note with the flute, and the rat can't ignore it. :lol:

But let's be honest here, what is with this demented behavior you displayed for so many years? So many here have tried to reason with you, and what happens, you reply with some off the wall response. That ★■◆● isn't normal dude.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Burlyman wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:23 pm Punisher is to me as I am to Adam. I don't care or even read what you say. I stopped at the first stupid part and stopped reading. So maybe I'm worse than puny pun.
Oh man. Are you saying you missed the part about the pizza boxes and the anal abscesses? That's such a pity. BlueLazerFalcon8546 private messaged me and said he/she/they thought it was a brilliant critique of the Descent community and some of it's members trying to establish themselves as some sort of authority figure when in reality they are some old catchers mit jamming day old powdered donuts up their pug faces whilst we had more sexual partners in a weekend than human beings they actually had face to face interaction with (although admittedly, it's probably safer than exposing yourself to the snails and fruit flies that were living in the wet yabby of those weekender seahags)
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

TheWhat wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:21 am Oh man. Are you saying you missed the part about the pizza boxes and the anal abscesses? That's such a pity. BlueLazerFalcon8546 private messaged me and said he/she/they thought it was a brilliant critique of the Descent community and some of it's members trying to establish themselves as some sort of authority figure when in reality they are some old catchers mit jamming day old powdered donuts up their pug faces whilst we had more sexual partners in a weekend than human beings they actually had face to face interaction with (although admittedly, it's probably safer than exposing yourself to the snails and fruit flies that were living in the wet yabby of those weekender seahags)
Love these. Cause we got ChadwickBosemanMasterPimpPlaya42069 geeking it out on a board telling everyone his junk is super special for all the ladies out there, thinking he's a mans' man while coming off as completely devoid of all value and not realizing he's been forgotten by everyone two weeks after their fling, and the only way he can live with himself is to act like the world is interested in his next sack rodeo.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

smdh you guys still wavin those weenies around desperately trying to convince yourselves you're good enough.

I'm here to tell you that you are, so just stop and let's all be friends <3
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

WarAdvocat wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:26 pm smdh you guys still wavin those weenies around desperately trying to convince yourselves you're good enough.

I'm here to tell you that you are, so just stop and let's all be friends <3
You know it's a time honored tradition around here.

Even our proud weenie man Mobius got his own forum at one point.

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

WarAdvocat wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:26 pm smdh you guys still wavin those weenies around desperately trying to convince yourselves you're good enough.
I still resent the fact that you split that post 14 years ago. I don't remember what the subject matter was or what I had for breakfast that day but it really got stuck up there in my craw. PlasmaMaster18973 also agreed with me when he/she/they PM'ed me. We never really got over it.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

TheWhat wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:16 pm
I still resent the fact that you split that post 14 years ago. I don't remember what the subject matter was or what I had for breakfast that day but it really got stuck up there in my craw. PlasmaMaster18973 also agreed with me when he/she/they PM'ed me. We never really got over it.
No you were mad waaaay before that, because you got butthurt when you thought I was taking a shot at you after D3 Chicago LAN. It's ok. I should know better than to use irony. Defensive people never get the joke and take offense instead when the literal opposite was intended. I still slip up on that occasionally - it's a work in progress.

Belated hugz to you Adam! You were a dick to me and I returned the favor. I'm sure it felt the opposite to you. Ain't nobody got time for stupid grudges that can't be worked out on the lasermaster9000 pixel destructomat program thing.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Whoa.. I went to a videogame lan? I musta been drunk. Swimming in Redbone's cartoon beercan collection.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

I'm still sensing some hostility. I guess I hurt you too deeply.

But I'm here for you if you need to talk. Just hmu
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Puckerup flashanimation fish on me funspot. We're healin' wounds 'round here, boy.