Rittenhouse found innocent

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Rittenhouse found innocent

Post by Tunnelcat »

This is why children and teenagers should not own a firearm or have unsupervised access to firearms. The father bought the pistol days before his son took it to school and shot his classmates. What stupidity.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-scho ... d=81488490
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

What? No snarky 2nd Amendment repartee from woodchip? :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Woody and his ilk are more than happy to have the blood of innocent children on their hands for the sake of playing with their metal dicks.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:37 pm Woody and his ilk are more than happy to have the blood of innocent children on their hands for the sake of playing with their metal dicks.
Lets see, how many of your ilk have killed how many millions of babies and don't bat a eye? When we talked years ago about
arming willing teachers (with proper training) you were dead set against it. So the real people that like to see dead children are people like you. Go hide behind a keyboard where you can play macho man
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 pm What? No snarky 2nd Amendment repartee from woodchip? :P
Sorry tc but my Crohns sometimes saps my energy and I don't feel like doing much.. Now I do so here goes...I agree with everything you said. What I would point out is the difference in terrorism and murder. You can clearly see in this case why the 15 yr old is being charged both with terrorism and murder while Rittenhouse only murder. If you don't see the difference I'll gladly explain it. BTW, the
prosecutor here is not giving any weepy eyed excuses but charging the kid as a adult.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:29 am Lets see, how many of your ilk have killed how many millions of babies and don't bat a eye? When we talked years ago about
arming willing teachers (with proper training) you were dead set against it. So the real people that like to see dead children are people like you. Go hide behind a keyboard where you can play macho man
Ahahaha that is like a 2003-vintage batshit strawman. Never change.

That nonsense aside, anyone who truly believes that the answer to kids bringing guns into schools is to...bring more guns into schools is a goddamn lunatic. Every single civilized country on the planet has enacted strict gun control measures after mass shooting events. We remain the only first-world country where this happens on a regular basis because we've decided we don't give a ★■◆● about dead kids. Instead we continue to suck off a centuries-old sentence written in a time when farmers carried around flintlock muskets that took 45 seconds to reload and the standing army used the same. The Second Amendment has no place in a modern civilized society, at least not in the ghoulish way it is interpreted today. Yes, woody, I do want to take your guns, because lunatics like you have no place whatsoever to carry around an item solely designed for murdering other humans. Anyone who slings around the likes of an AR-15 in public should be institutionalized because they are fundamentally broken.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:38 am
How about "Lets go Brandon"

No one here gives one ★■◆● about biden. Well, except you.

Do you think you're 'triggering us' with that? Because honestly, that's just creepy.

And a pivot to abortion? really? Tell me something - how can you be pro-life (you don't have to say it, we already figured it out from your 'abortion is murder' swipe) when you haven't said anything to actually defend life.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:42 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 pm What? No snarky 2nd Amendment repartee from woodchip? :P
Sorry tc but my Crohns sometimes saps my energy and I don't feel like doing much.. Now I do so here goes...I agree with everything you said. What I would point out is the difference in terrorism and murder. You can clearly see in this case why the 15 yr old is being charged both with terrorism and murder while Rittenhouse only murder. If you don't see the difference I'll gladly explain it. BTW, the
prosecutor here is not giving any weepy eyed excuses but charging the kid as a adult.
Well, even the parents have now been arrested and they tried to flee. The gun was bought for their son for his birthday by the way and they kept it in an unlocked drawer where he could have access to it. He'd been having issues at school and I almost think they wanted him to go and shoot up his tormentors they were so careless in this whole episode. In Oregon, we have to lock up our guns when not in use or service, but not in Michigan. I'm betting a lot of good ol' boy conservatives do not agree with that rule, but it does make sense, especially in an urban area. Conservatives can fight it like they want, but it may have stopped this school massacre if this kid's parents had taken a little personal responsibility and locked up the gun and ammo. Better yet, they shouldn't have even bought it for him in the first place, especially since they knew he was having problems at school and was angry.

As for Rittenhouse, I agree, it was self-defense. But the prosecutor should've nailed him on vigilantism while carrying a weapon with the intent to do harm. I'm betting Rittenhouse would've been indicted, tried and found guilty.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TC, as usual you are forgetting a few things. First the school officials are being looked at as being culpable.It is now thought the kid had the pistol in his backpack when he went to the meeting. Nobody searched his bag.
Second the school resource officer was not called to the office meeting nor was he shown the kids macabre drawings. If he was at the meeting he would of wanted to search the bag, if he was shown the drawings he would of had the kid taken in for a psych exam.
So like, Florida, procedures weren't followed by liberal administrators and carnage happened. Ban liberals, not guns :roll:

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

The parents bought their psychotic son a gun and laughed off his psychosis. You're willing to bend your spine in half to blame literally everyone except the gun-fellating nutjobs directly responsible for this, because you're just like them.

I'll eat the edit for this: go ★■◆● yourself you disingenuous sack of ★■◆●.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

There you have it folks; proof positive that woodchip does not have a spine (because only an invertebrate could bend and twist logic that tightly).
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Whenever woodchip post something people don't agree with.

Literally this pops in my head, but instead with keyboards.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:29 am TC, as usual you are forgetting a few things. First the school officials are being looked at as being culpable.It is now thought the kid had the pistol in his backpack when he went to the meeting. Nobody searched his bag.
Second the school resource officer was not called to the office meeting nor was he shown the kids macabre drawings. If he was at the meeting he would of wanted to search the bag, if he was shown the drawings he would of had the kid taken in for a psych exam.
So like, Florida, procedures weren't followed by liberal administrators and carnage happened. Ban liberals, not guns :roll:
I agree, school officials dropped the ball. But the parents DIDN'T want their kid pulled out of school like officials recommended. However, do school officials even have the authority to search any kid's property now? I think in loco parentis no longer applies in most urban schools anymore, and that's a shame. It's also the fault of overprotective parents who don't want school officials disciplining their little snots. Well, if parents aren't around, SOMEONE needs to do a little disciplining. Maybe Top Gun can elaborate here. BUT, the school officials weren't responsible for buying this tormented and disturbed kid a damn pistol for his birthday and NOT locking it up. The idiot parents even knew he was searching online for ammo and told him he just needed to not get caught doing it. Uh huh. Real smart parenting there.

By the way, I'm a liberal and I own and shoot guns. I no more want them taken away than any other gun owner. But I certainly don't parade them around like they're a giant dick substitute. So quit labeling people based on their political views like we're some sort of cancer. In fact, it's the crazy conservatives who are the idiots screwing things up for legitimate gun owners. I mean, isn't this a little too far? A Christmas card showing a U.S. Congressman and his family's instruments of death? Jeezus! What an oxymoron, in more ways than one. :roll:

https://www.newsdelivers.com/2021/12/05 ... chine-gun/

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:29 am...procedures weren't followed by liberal administrators and carnage happened. Ban liberals, not guns
Ah yes, and if the "liberal administrators" (how does he know?) actually intervened then the propaganda woodchip consumes would say something like Communist School Administrators deprive rights to lawfully carrying teen. There is no winning, everything is outrage and othering.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Top Gun wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:37 pm The parents bought their psychotic son a gun and laughed off his psychosis. You're willing to bend your spine in half to blame literally everyone except the gun-fellating nutjobs directly responsible for this, because you're just like them.

I'll eat the edit for this: go ★■◆● yourself you disingenuous sack of ★■◆●.
He simply does not give one ★■◆● about his fellow man. If he was "pro-life" like he alluded to with his anti-abortion shot, he would be doing everything he can to help stop the needless and senseless acts of mass shooting.

The gun is like a penis to him and he can't help but lock his lips on it and suck til it fills his mouth with the white ★■◆●. It's always someone elses' fault to him and he refuses to acknowledge the six-chambered problem staring him in the face. Zero compassion, zero accountability, zero responsibility, and zero humanity.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Also the funny part is he is sooo close to getting it right: "If the school had searched the kids bag and taken the gun away, the shooting wouldn't have happened."

So you mean like, gun control laws?

If we take away the guns, there will be less shootings! What a novel concept! Why didn't anyone think of that before?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Problem is Krom, this country is so awash in guns, it would be impossible to remove them all. Nearly half the country would start a violent revolution if you even tried taking them all away.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:09 pm Also the funny part is he is sooo close to getting it right: "If the school had searched the kids bag and taken the gun away, the shooting wouldn't have happened."

So you mean like, gun control laws?

If we take away the guns, there will be less shootings! What a novel concept! Why didn't anyone think of that before?
how about following existing laws? What a novel concept. I got it! Lets make schools gun free zones. That'll keep the kiddies safe...Brilliant - pats self on back.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

vision wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:55 pm
woodchip wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:29 am...procedures weren't followed by liberal administrators and carnage happened. Ban liberals, not guns
Ah yes, and if the "liberal administrators" (how does he know?) actually intervened then the propaganda woodchip consumes would say something like Communist School Administrators deprive rights to lawfully carrying teen. There is no winning, everything is outrage and othering.
Wow, how can you be such a consummate ignorant ass unless you are a member of a group that pays you to be. It would of been some liberal wonk like you that would of complained the kid
was mistreated. Kinda like that other school where a guy raped a girl in the bathroom and then shunted off to another school and school administrators didn't tell the authorities where he promptly raped another girl.Stop thinking cause your brain is warped and not rational. And yes, the school is being looked at being culpable by the prosecutor so don't play dumb and act like this is a wacky idea.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:42 pm

I agree, school officials dropped the ball. But the parents DIDN'T want their kid pulled out of school like officials recommended. However, do school officials even have the authority to search any kid's property now? I think in loco parentis no longer applies in most urban schools anymore, and that's a shame.
If the resource officer (police officer) had been called in and shown the pictures two things would of happened:
1 ) he would of searched the bag
2 ) put the cuffs on the boy and searched his locker
Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:42 pm It's also the fault of overprotective parents who don't want school officials disciplining their little snots. Well, if parents aren't around, SOMEONE needs to do a little disciplining
And yet 5 and 6 year olds are put restraints and arrested :roll:
Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:42 pm Maybe Top Gun can elaborate here. BUT, the school officials weren't responsible for buying this tormented and disturbed kid a damn pistol for his birthday and NOT locking it up. The idiot parents even knew he was searching online for ammo and told him he just needed to not get caught doing it. Uh huh. Real smart parenting there.
We all agree the parents bear a huge amount responsibility here but all I was doing was pointing out more parties contributed to this tragedy. As to TG, I give no credence to what he says as he prefer kids getting killed in school to having armed teachers as he viewed it as a armed camp then.
Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:42 pm By the way, I'm a liberal and I own and shoot guns. I no more want them taken away than any other gun owner. But I certainly don't parade them around like they're a giant dick substitute. So quit labeling people based on their political views like we're some sort of cancer. In fact, it's the crazy conservatives who are the idiots screwing things up for legitimate gun owners. I mean, isn't this a little too far? A Christmas card showing a U.S. Congressman and his family's instruments of death? Jeezus! What an oxymoron, in more ways than one. :roll:
I certainly don't flash mine around either. And you don't see any labeling around here...you got blinders on TC?

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:43 am
vision wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:55 pmThere is no winning, everything is outrage and othering.
It would of been some liberal wonk like you that would of complained the kid was mistreated.
It's amazing how every consecutive post proves my points. He's a robot that builds straw men and weakly props them up on stakes that are as thin and brittle as the headlines he reads everyday from The Machine™©®.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip, the school may have dropped the ball, but the parents are 100% a fault for buying their son a pistol and not locking it up so that he couldn't have unsupervised access to it, period. He's a minor and he's their responsibility and as such, his actions are the result of their stupidity. Since you seem to love to remind us that IF the current gun laws were just enforced, this wouldn't have happened. But Michigan does NOT have any laws requiring that guns be locked up when they're not being used. In fact, a law was introduced last spring in the Michigan legislature to create such a law, but it failed due to lack of support. Oregon just passed a law this year requiring all guns be stored in a secure and locked safe or storage area. I like the law because it makes it more difficult for children to access them and thieves to steal people's weapons during burglaries. Here's a list of states and their laws concerning gun storage. Oregon isn't correctly listed since our law was put into the books after 2019. I'm willing to bet that more states will start passing these laws in the wake of this tragedy however.

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicat ... 2asc%22%7D

As for "labeling", I see you removed your previous snarky signature concerning Democrats. Did you have a change of heart? Doubtful. As for my labeling conservatives, ANY conservative who adheres to Q Anon, supports White Supremacy or Nazism or supports a power hungry crook like Trump is a deluded moron in my book and I'll label them all I want. Notice that I'm NOT being specific to anyone here. Any Conservative who thinks it's cool to swagger around with their guns as some sort of penis substitute or power play also deserves derision and ridicule. They aren't doing responsible legal gun owners any favors but to piss people off who'll call for more gun laws. Any conservative who drives around in his pickup truck displaying a giant Confederate Flag underneath an American Flag on a tall pole is a traitor to this nation. If you want to lump ALL liberals together as a bunch of commie wackos, that's your right, but it's very far from the truth. Every political side has it's extremes and neither party in this country can be excluded from that nasty fact.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TC, Yes both sides have their nut jobs like AOC most recently stating she doesn't believe the reports of the smash and grab going on in CA.

As to the parents, I already said I agree with you...all I further said was the school admin was culpable and shares some of the blame. Prosecutor is already looking at charges:

"Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald didn’t explain Monday why the search was never done, telling the news outlet: "We don't know exactly if that weapon was in his bag, where it was, we just know it was in the school and he had access to it."
And she didn’t rule out prosecution of school staff members.
"We haven't ruled out charging anyone," McDonald told CNN."

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Walgreens suffers theft and it is big news. Walgreens perpetrates theft and nobody much cares. https://popular.info/p/a-tale-of-two-thefts
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Vander wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:48 am Walgreens suffers theft and it is big news. Walgreens perpetrates theft and nobody much cares. https://popular.info/p/a-tale-of-two-thefts
YIKES! Thanks for this insightful read.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:20 am TC, Yes both sides have their nut jobs like AOC most recently stating she doesn't believe the reports of the smash and grab going on in CA.

As to the parents, I already said I agree with you...all I further said was the school admin was culpable and shares some of the blame. Prosecutor is already looking at charges:

"Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald didn’t explain Monday why the search was never done, telling the news outlet: "We don't know exactly if that weapon was in his bag, where it was, we just know it was in the school and he had access to it."
And she didn’t rule out prosecution of school staff members.
"We haven't ruled out charging anyone," McDonald told CNN."
Well, there are now civil lawsuits starting up, so it was a BIG deadly oversight on the school's part to not search the kid's backpack.
Vander wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:48 am Walgreens suffers theft and it is big news. Walgreens perpetrates theft and nobody much cares. https://popular.info/p/a-tale-of-two-thefts
Yeah, thanks for the info. Vander. Walgreens just bought out our local BiMart Pharmacies, so I ain't giving them any business. In fact, I'm going to post this story on our local neighborhood site since people are recommending them. Also,I don't want to derail this thread, but this kind of "theft" against customers reached a whole new level with Hertz Car Rental. So no complaining about smash and grab criminals when corporations get away with it all the time. That doesn't mean I condone smash and grab thefts, but we can't be 2-sided about personal criminal behavior when corporations perpetrate it and few blink an eye. Money talks, so lack of business should do the talking.

https://news.yahoo.com/lost-everything- ... 00067.html
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

well I don't condone corporate theft but the biggest theft is done by politicians

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:the biggest theft is done by politicians
Politicians are just disposable masks for ownership. They're a relatively cheap line item in wealth management.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

This is how the Rittenhouse case should've been prosecuted, as vigilantism, not self defense. These guys were charged and found guilty of murder and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. What's bad about these 2 morons is that they still think they did nothing wrong, which is why the judge set down the harshest sentence he could on the father and son. The guy that made the video showed remorse and got a slightly lighter sentence.

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/07/10706182 ... s-sentence

Meanwhile, this idiot took a plea deal for contributing to the delinquency of a minor when he bought 17 year old Rittenhouse the rifle.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man ... l-82155419
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

ROFL! Really? I've got a bridge to sell you in New York.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/21/us/kyle- ... index.html
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:50 pm This is how the Rittenhouse case should've been prosecuted, as vigilantism, not self defense.
You and everyone else who doesn't LIKE the fact that Rittenhouse and his friends were armed can try to fit that peg into a "vigilantism" hole, but the reason he was acquitted in a court of law was because every time he used force that night it was defensive--in response to violent action perpetrated against him. His actions otherwise were reparative. They were not there to try to enforce the law--they were there help people, and they were armed because there was a threat. If 0 people had attacked Kyle, 0 people would have been shot in self-defense. The only action they took that might be labelled "vigilantism" was their decision to defend a car lot from looting and fires, after talking with the owner. Whoops! Still "defense" going on there. But he wasn't charged with anything relating to the car lot.

I think an argument could be made that things would not have escalated in quite that way had they not been armed, but frankly anyone willing to make that argument should have their property and belongings burned down/up by a mob. The mentality of letting violent people get away with what they will because opposing them could cause escalation is a cowardly mentality that fosters vulnerability. No one has a right to attack you, and no one has a right to take or destroy what you own.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Sergeant Thorne wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:35 amI think an argument could be made that things would not have escalated in quite that way had they not been armed, but frankly anyone willing to make that argument should have their property and belongings burned down/up by a mob.
This right here is all the proof I need to know you are a terrible person. Like, really ignorant, stupid, and selfish. You're putting the value of material possessions over human life, and that is inexcusable. Very Christ-like.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Anyone who feels the need to travel across state lines uncalled-for toting a military-grade weapon in order to enter into a tense situation is, quite frankly, mentally unhinged.

Granted I firmly believe that anyone who owns one of said weapons is mentally unhinged in the first place.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Top Gun wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:04 pm Anyone who feels the need to travel across state lines uncalled-for toting a military-grade weapon in order to enter into a tense situation is, quite frankly, mentally unhinged.

Granted I firmly believe that anyone who owns one of said weapons is mentally unhinged in the first place.
A little over 20 miles. That's the distance from Antioch IL to Kenosha WI on Google maps. 29 minutes. "travel across state lines" is nothing more than an antagonistic talking point meant to imply more distance/separation than is there. Kyle's home city of Antioch IL is 1.25mi from the IL/WI border. I worked in a small town where it was common to travel 28 miles to a larger city on nights or weekends because that's where the good restaurants and activities were (also in a different state, incidentally). Kyle's father lived in Kenosha.

An AR-15 is not military grade, and the notion that ANYONE who owns one does so because of mental issues is ignorant. Just a lack of perspective. They're great guns, and very easy to shoot accurately. It's a good design. If you shoot a long gun, you either shoot a semi-auto or a bolt gun. Bolt guns are primarily for distance shooting. If you shoot a semi-auto and you're not playing with a WWII era semi-auto then you're shooting one of several designs/platforms with firepower and capacity on the level of an AR-15. The AR-15 is the domestic option, and is produced by a number of manufacturers. I have friends who use them to hunt coyotes, helping to keep the local population under control.

I don't think his motives for being in the area at all indicate mental issues. Good intentions and some pretty clear reasoning. When he was compelled to act in self-defense he went right to the authorities immediately afterwards. You couldn't hope for better these days, I would say.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

vision wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:29 pm
Sergeant Thorne wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:35 amI think an argument could be made that things would not have escalated in quite that way had they not been armed, but frankly anyone willing to make that argument should have their property and belongings burned down/up by a mob.
This right here is all the proof I need to know you are a terrible person. Like, really ignorant, stupid, and selfish. You're putting the value of material possessions over human life, and that is inexcusable. Very Christ-like.
I never put the value of material possessions over human life. These situations escalate when the mob is opposed. Unarmed people have died at the hands of a mob in the past. If you don't think a mob should be opposed, you (editorially speaking) deserve to fall victim to a mob. That's what I said. People didn't die in Kenosha as a means of opposing the mob (no one opposed the mob by attacking it), they died because when the mob's intentions were opposed (Kyle and crew were trying to put out fires) a few people took it upon themselves to ATTACK the opposition. Who didn't value life? The ones attacking it or the one defending it?
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Sergeant Thorne wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:02 amI don't think his motives for being in the area at all indicate mental issues. Good intentions and some pretty clear reasoning.
Get f-ucked. Since when threatening death over personal property considered "good intentions?" It's psychotic, and it's not surprising you think so since you are in a death cult. Your worldview sucks s#it.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Why the ★■◆● are you back, Thorne? Didn't you bail out because you finally realized we were done with your ★■◆●?
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Right on cue...enter the third head of Cerberus.

Attack!!!
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Bible-thumpers: Jesus said "Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

Also Bible-thumpers: "Imma compensate for my small peen by waving around something solely designed to kill other human beings."

Yup.

The fact that modern "conservatives" have latched onto this sniveling little sack of ★■◆● so hard is all you need to know about how morally bankrupt they are.