Where have all the feminists gone

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Where have all the feminists gone

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:15 am And yet the psycho that directly threatens a board member...stays. Guess that's what we get when someone is sucking up to the moderator. You'd make a good leftist politician Krom
No one sucks up to any moderator. Only Krom has to power to ban. As for personal threats, most are empty blustering and you shoukd know that, because I doubt Ferno wants to waste his time and gas money to come down to the states just to kick ass. If you can't take that, you need another line of entertainment.

And what do you expect? You come here and post junk from extreme right wing propaganda and conspiracies and expect a welcome? They way you come off, you're a stick in the mud and wouldn't compromise on anything because that's the normal state of Trumpublicans right now. Batshit nuts. You come here to vent your poison and nothing else. No attempts at discussion. No minds changed. Just angry rhetoric to further hate towards the left. The only conservative with his head screwed on straight that I know of is Spidey. Mystery2018 definitely does not have his head screwed on straight and couldn't hold a coherent conversation if you paid him.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:25 amWho determines whether one deserves something? You? Biden? Trump? Putin? To think you are a teacher and indoctrinating our kids as what to think. What school district did you say you worked at? And how much did you contribute too America's piss poor education ranking (16th)?

https://worldtop20.org/worldbesteducationsystem/

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/the-u-s ... ge-3306225
Most of our education problems come from underfunding and poverty. It's worse in states with large urban areas and high populations of poor Black and Latino students. The money is just not there in those areas. Currently, Wyoming has the best funded schools, but their population base is smaller, whiter and more conservative, so they have it easier. I don't see conservatives jumping in and finding ways to fund our urban schools at all. Raise taxes? Forget it. They'd rather tell their schools WHAT to teach than properly fund them. In Oregon, Republicans cut funding support for college students decades ago. Now, most college students have racked up a huge financial debt well before they gain employment. Heaven forbid conservatives let taxpayers help pay for an education in that leftist bastion, college. Show me a Republican legislature in any state that's willing to support raising taxes on the wealthy for the necessary funding of K through 12 schools anywhere in this country, because when it comes down to it, they just don't want to do that for a bunch of poor and minority student's educations. Texas is a prime example.

https://www.texasobserver.org/politiciz ... -in-texas/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

LGBT are the ones complaining now. Problem I have with them is that LGBT is sin.
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
Flatlander
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flatlander »

Burlyman wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:36 am LGBT are the ones complaining now. Problem I have with them is that LGBT is sin.
The problem I have with religionists is they think they can tell other people how to live their lives and who they are allowed to love.
si vis pacem, para bellum
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Burlyman wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:36 am LGBT are the ones complaining now. Problem I have with them is that LGBT is sin.
Then if it's a sin against your religion, don't be LGBT.

But if you tell others they can't be LGBT because it's against your religion, you're just another ★■◆●.

Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

Burlyman wrote:LGBT are the ones complaining now. Problem I have with them is that LGBT is sin.
I believe worshiping idols is a sin. But I don't want the government to punish Catholics for having an icon of Mary or Saint Jude.
Why? Because Catholics believe that not acknowledging the authority of the Pope is a sin. And since I don't want the government punishing me for doing something Catholics believe to be a sin, then I shouldn't ask them to punish the Catholics for doing things that I think are sins.
Thomas Jefferson wrote:The error seems not sufficiently eradicated, that the operations of the mind, as well as the acts of the body, are subjects to the coercion of the laws. But our rulers can have authority over such natural rights only as we have submitted to them. The rights of conscience we never submitted, we could not submit. We are answerable for them to our God. The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
The government should regulate activities that cause harm, or interfere with the rights of others. Things like theft, breaking contracts, or violence. The government should NOT regulate morality outside of those bounds. They should not care who consenting adults are having sex with. They should not care whether a man wears a dress or a woman wears a pants suite.
And keeping the government out of those issues defends MY right to state and argue my opinion on them with anyone who is willing to listen.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

So Religious people can tell non Religious people how to live their lives but not the opposite?

Doesn't seem right to me. I agree with Kilarin on this. Get Religion out of the law. You shouldn't force your view on others if they don't agree.
Let's keep the laws about harming others etc. Not about who they sleep with, who they identify with, who they pray to or not pray to etc.
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2x32 6000 DDR5, Asus PRIME B760-PLUS S1700 ATX, Corsair RM1000x 1000 Watt PS 80 Plus Gold,WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD, WD Blue SN580 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD, Noctua NH-D15S Universal CPU Cooler, Intel Core i7-14700K 5.6GHz, Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX, Asus GF RTX 4070 Ti Super ProArt OC 16GB Video, WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3, Windows 11
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Also, I like to ask people who think the US should be a theocracy, why then does the First Amendment directly contradict the First Commandment?
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

God will punish them.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

There is no God. If he existed, he would've wiped all of us off the face of the earth by now and started over. Only stupid humans with delusions of grandeur, lots of money and cravings for power tell everyone what to do and say in this world, including every fake religion on this planet.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

If there really is a Second Coming, the very first thing Jesus will do is walk up to every single person who has horrifically misused his name and punch them right in the gonads.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:13 pm There is no God. If he existed, he would've wiped all of us off the face of the earth by now and started over.
If you believe the book of Genesis, he already did that (and then promised not to do it again).
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I don't believe in the Book of Genesis, or the rest of the entire book.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:23 am I don't believe in the Book of Genesis, or the rest of the entire book.
Even the good parts, like "love thy neighbor as yourself"?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The parts telling us how to be nice to others is fine. I'm all for that since humans tend to be nasty to each other at times, or even kill, for the most insipid or mundane of reasons. The Bible is not all bad in some respects. But the parts about punishments for certain things or deeds is draconian and evil like some hateful sadist came up with them, and it's all labeled under the auspices of God's wrath or tenets. And there's also evidence that some Biblical translations were biased or in error when they were done long ago and even in recent history, so now there's a question what's the truth and what's been influenced by human beings with agendas. The whole created the world in 6 days is BS. The earth is far older than what the Bible claims. Humans did NOT live in the same time period as dinosaurs either, who lived long before humans did, despite some fantastical rewriting of religious history in a certain Christian Biblical Theme Park down South in Evangelical nutsville. Humans as a species have been around far longer than is claimed in the Bible too. Technically, humans were already here during the time of Adam and Eve, and yet no mention in the Bible. The Great Flood? Absolute fantasy and there's no proof in geology or biology of any Great Flood or the destruction of all life on earth a couple of thousand years ago, unless you count several large asteroids that pretty much wiped out most of the life on earth a couple of times, which occurred EONS ago, not thousands years ago. No mention of the Ice Age either, which is more recent in geological history. There IS evidence of a Great Flood going through the Bosporus Straight nearby the Middle East part of the world, but that's local to the area, not worldwide.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

The Bible says "the fool says in his heart 'There is no God.'" I know how much you dislike Bible quotes and people quoting (that's actually demonic not to like it). It's too biased to be just your thoughts. In the Bible Jesus says He's the Alpha and the Omega, so that means He's God. Don't worry, I won't be LGBT and that way I won't go to hell. They don't have to come with me.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

We should promote "woman-ism" over feminism. That would mean there's no need for a movement to show you like what you are. :P

Tunnelcat, go answer my question about Intel Arc :mrgreen:
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Women must find you very attractive Neo. What's your secret?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Burlyman wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:53 pm The Bible says "the fool says in his heart 'There is no God.'" I know how much you dislike Bible quotes and people quoting (that's actually demonic not to like it). It's too biased to be just your thoughts. In the Bible Jesus says He's the Alpha and the Omega, so that means He's God. Don't worry, I won't be LGBT and that way I won't go to hell. They don't have to come with me.
Nobody's trying to force you to be LGBT, just like no one's forcing you to be a woman.

But the ★■◆●ing MICROSECOND you say others can't be LGBT because it's against your religion, that's when you become a ★■◆●ing problem.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Burlyman wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:56 pm Tunnelcat, go answer my question about Intel Arc :mrgreen:
What???? Speak normal, not cult.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:59 pm
Burlyman wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:56 pm Tunnelcat, go answer my question about Intel Arc :mrgreen:
Tech forum
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

TigerRaptor wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:26 pm Women must find you very attractive Neo. What's your secret?
My secret is I don't want a woman because I'm not human. I'm in a man's body so I don't want to be a homosexual and I don't like it anyway.

The problem with what Ferno is saying is that he's making up the idea of "relative truth" which makes absolutely no sense, or he's saying atheism is true. It's like telling someone there's something wrong with smoking. You can kill yourself if you want to I guess.

So either people are trying to make a group of people feel welcome or there's a pro-sin ideology being forced on us through propaganda and other things.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Burlyman wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:10 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:59 pm
Tech forum
Oops. I sorta answered the question over there since Intel is still beta testing their offering.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:33 pm There's only one thing I agree with woody on, that if a trans female went through puberty as a male, then the later new she should not be able to compete in women's sports, period. A male doesn't lose all that bone and muscle mass once it's formed, which is a distinct advantage in women's sports. As for the locker and bath rooms, the genitals must match the gender of the assigned room. If a trans person wants to use the opposite sex bathroom or locker room, they need to physically transition their bodies first so that we don't have gender phobic people like woody bitching up a storm.

"We must make people change themselves to appease bigots!"

Oh no. You did not just ★■◆●ing tell us that people like woodchip need to be satisfied. You got it backwards. It's the bigots like Woodchip that need to change. Pretty soon, they'll start demanding that women stay in the kitchen and not vote. Or black folk not able to vote. Or anyone else who isn't old, white and male vote or pursue their livelihoods. Do you feel okay with losing the ability to vote? Or go to work? Or do what you enjoy? Or others being able to vote? Or what others enjoy? Or others simply existing? Because that's literally what the road you're talking about leads to. You staying in the kitchen, doing everything your man wants you to do again. Or blacks becoming subservient to white men again. Or a certain people being eliminated from the face of the world.

Hell, remember World War II? What was it about again? It was about stopping an army of bigots erasing a people from the earth because of bigotry.

I can't believe I read such nonsense from you. I thought you were better than that. Once you start down the road of making people change to appease a small group, then hate wins.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Note that pretty much all of the people suddenly super concerned about the "integrity of women's sports" didn't give a single ★■◆● about women's sports until it became a trans rights issue.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Top Gun wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:32 pm Note that pretty much all of the people suddenly super concerned about the "integrity of women's sports" didn't give a single ★■◆● about women's sports until it became a trans rights issue.
Ding ding ding ding, we got a ★■◆●ing winner right here.

I sure as ★■◆● didn't see Joe MAGA crackhead rooting for the WNBA in any sense years ago. And then suddenly 'iNteGRiTy!'
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ferno wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:16 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:33 pm There's only one thing I agree with woody on, that if a trans female went through puberty as a male, then the later new she should not be able to compete in women's sports, period. A male doesn't lose all that bone and muscle mass once it's formed, which is a distinct advantage in women's sports. As for the locker and bath rooms, the genitals must match the gender of the assigned room. If a trans person wants to use the opposite sex bathroom or locker room, they need to physically transition their bodies first so that we don't have gender phobic people like woody bitching up a storm.

"We must make people change themselves to appease bigots!"

Oh no. You did not just ★■◆●ing tell us that people like woodchip need to be satisfied. You got it backwards. It's the bigots like Woodchip that need to change. Pretty soon, they'll start demanding that women stay in the kitchen and not vote. Or black folk not able to vote. Or anyone else who isn't old, white and male vote or pursue their livelihoods. Do you feel okay with losing the ability to vote? Or go to work? Or do what you enjoy? Or others being able to vote? Or what others enjoy? Or others simply existing? Because that's literally what the road you're talking about leads to. You staying in the kitchen, doing everything your man wants you to do again. Or blacks becoming subservient to white men again. Or a certain people being eliminated from the face of the world.

Hell, remember World War II? What was it about again? It was about stopping an army of bigots erasing a people from the earth because of bigotry.

I can't believe I read such nonsense from you. I thought you were better than that. Once you start down the road of making people change to appease a small group, then hate wins.
I'm no bigot to my own cause Ferno, nor do I want to appease them. But there is something to be said for fairness. Think logically and scientifically for once. This is only for a male to female transgendered person who's transitioned AFTER puberty. Once a male goes fully through puberty, he's gained far more muscle and bone mass than a similar aged female and a decent percentage of that is permanent. Testosterone has a powerful influence on a pubescent growing and maturing male body. The differences are so striking that even with testosterone repressive therapy being used during transitioning to a woman as an adult, there's only about a 5% reduction in those traits. So typically, a transgender female who went through puberty as a male retains quite a bit of their extra muscle and bone mass, enough to make a difference in certain sports. The body just doesn't lose all that structure once it's reached adulthood, even when you take away the testosterone. Even the voice box has to be surgically reduced for a trans woman to sound and look more like a women because it's permanent as well. Studies are starting to bear this out too, so don't sit there and compare me to woodchip, who's entire party's platform is bent on wiping their feet on my kind like some convenient presidential doormat, all because they're all a bunch of ignorant stupid bigots getting other bigots to follow them like sheep. And the liberals need to take care forcing this female trans athlete issue down everyone's throat with a take it or leave attitude when they may be on the wrong side of science like a bunch of politically blind fools.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/ ... y-research

https://news.ki.se/new-study-on-changes ... ay-have-an
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

And yet, you're still willing to put a person through all that to appease the bigots. To make them more 'traditional'. This is getting awful close to Eugenics.

NO.

I'm not comparing you to woodchip. I'm literally telling you that you're trying to SUCK UP to people like woodchip.

★■◆● sakes. You need to stop.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I'm not trying to suck up to people like woodchip, but I want to take away some of their ammunition. What I'm trying to tell you is that post pubescent male to female trans athletes need to stop trying to force the issue when clearly they are in the wrong and refuse to acknowledge it, ignoring the emerging science in the process. It's also plain old ★■◆●ing logic if anyone stands back and looks at things critically. But what they're doing is standing there claiming victimhood. That's counter productive to our cause. What's happened is that this little issue has now blown up in our faces and is now being used as one of the justifications for a full scale assault. That's the problem with bigots. All they need is one little reason to justify their hate to go after someone they don't like and nothing's worse than having some small actual fact to bolster their point of view. If you don't get that, you're not helping. If trans athletes don't get that, they're not helping either. They're being selfish and ignoring the plight of every other trans person out there.
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

Ferno wrote: I'm literally telling you that you're trying to SUCK UP to people like woodchip.
Don't allow bigots to manipulate you.
That also means, that you don't decide that everything a bigot says requires you to take the opposite position. That is STILL being manipulated by the bigots.

Logically, Tunnelcat is correct. The reason we have segregated women's sports is because of the DRASTIC difference in strength between men and women.
female grip strength is 53% of male grip strength, just as one example: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10 ... lCode=prob

So it is fair and rational to say that people who have had the benefits of going through puberty with the testosterone of a male should not be competing in women's sports. That's rational and fair. The fact that some bigots support this does NOT mean it's wrong.

A fair solution seems to be the one recently reached in biking where they are changing the "Mens" category to "open", and leaving the "Women's" category to people who did not have strength boost of testosterone.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

I notice people here use 'bigot' and 'Christian' interchangeably when talking about this. Isn't that bias?
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

burlyman wrote: I notice people here use 'bigot' and 'Christian' interchangeably when talking about this. Isn't that bias?
I AM a Christian. But I can disagree with people without threatening to kill them our take away their free choice.
You don't have to be a Christian to be a bigot. But some are.
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

BUT upon reflection. The word was probably too harsh. I apologize for it.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

A person doesn't have to be a Christian to be a bigot, but a bigot can be Christian, or a Jew or a Muslim, or even your neighbor next door. And I'd like to add my own observation. Bigots lack empathy for those they hate.

Merriam Webster definition of Bigot:

1) : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

2) : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:17 pm A person doesn't have to be a Christian to be a bigot, but a bigot can be Christian, or a Jew or a Muslim, or even your neighbor next door. And I'd like to add my own observation. Bigots lack empathy for those they hate.

1) : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

2) : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.
So where does this make me A bigot? Does posting about a topic like Bud Light make me a bigot? Where did I voice anything about my opinion or my prejudice, hatred or intolerance? Yet you make accusatory statements about me i.e. stalking you, making girls "preggy", being a Trumptard etc. Cause I mentioned something about what you listed in your bio, never other than my wife got a girl pregnant and while Trump has to learn to control his mouth, he was still a effective POTUS...unlike the ineffective moron you voted for.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

"Effective" how, exactly? Using his office primarily to enrich himself and his family members? Utterly botching the start of a global pandemic, leading to tens of thousands of deaths that could have been prevented? Kowtowing to tinpot dictators and despots while alienating our closest allies? Turning America into an international laughingstock? I mean we're not even at the "instigating armed insurrection, attempting to directly interfere in a federal election, and illegally withholding classified documents from the proper authorities" bit. His presidency is going to go down in history as one massive clusterfuck.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:13 pm There is no God. If he existed, he would've wiped all of us off the face of the earth by now and started over. Only stupid humans with delusions of grandeur, lots of money and cravings for power tell everyone what to do and say in this world, including every fake religion on this planet.
As a perspective god, peace is boring. You all are doing great on this planet. Very entertaining.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:21 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:17 pm A person doesn't have to be a Christian to be a bigot, but a bigot can be Christian, or a Jew or a Muslim, or even your neighbor next door. And I'd like to add my own observation. Bigots lack empathy for those they hate.

So where does this make me A bigot? Does posting about a topic like Bud Light make me a bigot? Where did I voice anything about my opinion or my prejudice, hatred or intolerance? Yet you make accusatory statements about me i.e. stalking you, making girls "preggy", being a Trumptard etc. Cause I mentioned something about what you listed in your bio, never other than my wife got a girl pregnant and while Trump has to learn to control his mouth, he was still a effective POTUS...unlike the ineffective moron you voted for.
Everything you state, from the crazy overreaction to the Bud Lite scuflaw to your statements about trans people, show your ignorance and reactionary bigotry. If this stuff didn't bother you, you wouldn't even post about it. Just the fact you DO post this right wing crap with such authority as to it's absolute righteousness speaks volumes about what you think about certain topics on a gut level. You don't think, you react, you yell. When someone can't look at someone else's position without going into an ignorant tirade, they're a bigot.

As for the Orange Idiot, you're just as blind. So blind you're devotional. Devotees don't think for themselves, they worship with blind unquestioning loyalty and believe everything their God tells them as the absolute truth. They refuse to believe anything untoward. Everything bad is all someone else's fault, never their own. That makes you and every Trumptard out there devotees severely out of touch with reality. Trump did a lot of crap as president you like to ignore. He had far more failures than accomplishments. Go to any right wing site and according to them, Trump accomplished the world. NOT. He even accidentally bolstered Obamacare instead of getting rid of it. What a moron. :roll:

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/180395

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-b ... 19-12?op=1
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:19 pm "Effective" how, exactly? Using his office primarily to enrich himself and his family members? Utterly botching the start of a global pandemic, leading to tens of thousands of deaths that could have been prevented? Kowtowing to tinpot dictators and despots while alienating our closest allies? Turning America into an international laughingstock? I mean we're not even at the "instigating armed insurrection, attempting to directly interfere in a federal election, and illegally withholding classified documents from the proper authorities" bit. His presidency is going to go down in history as one massive clusterfuck.

Since you answered civilly I will reply in kind. Just how did he botch the pandemic? Did he not get big pharma to fast track this. Did he not get Faucci on board to keep us informed? OTOH, was it not Dem. governors sending infected person to woefully unprepared old folks homes where not only the infected died by the thousands but they infected other people who also died by the thousand. Did Trump mandate children put on masks and stay home from school or was that again Dem Gov.?
Enrich himself? He was already wealthy... to the point he didn't accept his salary? Sure your not confusing this point to Biden and his family?
Laughing stock? Kowtowing ? Again How so? China didn't like him as he curbed the 500 billion a year trade deficit they had. Some Nato nations didn't like him as he forced them to pay their share of their bill to support NATO. But laughing stock, hardly. We'll leave that to Biden. Like his abysmal withdrawal from Afghanistan, Trying to kill oil here and then getting laughed at when he went to the Saudis hat in hand begging them for oil, The free flow of undocumented's with god knows what disease along with the killer drug Fentanyl, foreign terrorists and who knows what else.
Lastly we'll save clusterfuck for Biden, showing his knack for lying, incompetence, and showing what dementia looks like
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

You know what you problem is TC, you read too much into my posts. Only thing I have against trans. is male athlete's who can't hack it against males so they magically say they are female so the can compete against where they can win. And I won't even go into the fake tranny who puts on a dress so he can go into a girls bathroom where he rapes a girl. Worse ware the school administrators who try to cover it up by sending the boy to another school...where he does the same thing all over again. Did you ever have a daughter through biological methods or adoption? if not then too bad as you'll never understand what it's like. I have a daughter and she ran track. Luckily she didn't have to run against some fraud trying to go from a loser to a winner. Let them have their own division.
Why was the Bud light a crazy over reaction? Simply repeated what was in the news and wanted everyone's opinion. The only over reaction I see is you with the accusations. But then you are a good liberal who loves Biden and will vote for him because the news sources you read tell you too.