Real Science

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re: Real Science

Post by Isaac »

Neo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:46 pm

A lot of Christians (in fact, the overwhelming majority of them) think the Earth is round.
Flat earth isn't a heaven or hell issue.
TheWhat wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:02 pm OT: Neo, what is your assessment of Dr. Bart Ehrman?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_D._Ehrman

I think he is incredibly interesting and he really isn’t insulting towards Jesus at all. In fact, he considers him probably the most important person in western civilization if not human history. He just seems to think some of his followers are misinformed and/or manipulative.

I think we should all make 3 accounts like Callisto and double post with them.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

This is the only account I want to use. I told Krom about it. I'm retiring Burlyman. Stop calling me Callisto. I don't know who that was.
I don't want to tell you why flat earth is covered up. It tells you things that man was not meant to know.
Zero, Behemoth, FOIL, Terminal, Neo. The greatest pilots in the universe. :P
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Neo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:24 pm This is the only account I want to use. I told Krom about it. I'm retiring Burlyman. Stop calling me Callisto. I don't know who that was.
I don't want to tell you why flat earth is covered up. It tells you things that man was not meant to know.
You just used TheWhat and Neo back to back. That's a very Callisto thing to do.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

You’d have to be a major cheese eater to think Neo and I are the same person. And what would be gained by having multiple accounts on a message board that 15-20 people use?

You’re probably goofin though

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Callisto is obvious Callisto
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Neo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:24 pm I don't want to tell you why flat earth is covered up. It tells you things that man was not meant to know.
Yet you apparently know them...
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

TheWhat wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:50 pm You’d have to be a major cheese eater to think Neo and I are the same person.

3 lies you've told me in 1 day. You are a liar...
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Still trying to 'correct' people, Isaac?
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Ferno wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:22 pm Still trying to 'correct' people, Isaac?
Yes, he's actually difficult. For you I just had to correct 8 times and you ran away.
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

Darth Wang wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:25 pm
Neo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:24 pm I don't want to tell you why flat earth is covered up. It tells you things that man was not meant to know.
shhh :)

I just don't think you all are the type to accept evidence when you see it. None of you seem to understand how bible verses can be evidence. That's not the only thing I was going to use to talk about flat earth, though. I think I remember that guy in the video. The Lord Jesus confirmed with me (not "just me") that He is who Christians say He is. The word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword.

Is there any way we can get back to the original topic?
Zero, Behemoth, FOIL, Terminal, Neo. The greatest pilots in the universe. :P
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Sure. Just stop posting your B.S.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Wait, what? Cool music guy is flat Earth, religious zealot guy? Makes no sense, they don't write with any similarity whatsoever.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

vision wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:29 pm
Wait, what? Cool music guy is flat Earth, religious zealot guy? Makes no sense, they don't write with any similarity whatsoever.
I thought this was the DBB lore all 3 were the same person + callisto?
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I think I’m being baited into an internet message board obsessive over poster vortex. If you don’t comply with their wishes they bait you into some bull★■◆● you’ll waste hours of your life on.

Not that it matters but I actually met Krom at the lan in Chicago that Vince and Andy hosted. That was a long ass time ago and my D3 pilot was TheCops. Kufyit drove as he was living in Minneapolis at the time.

As far as I know Krom is the only person I see on this DBB that I’ve met IRL (although I think I saw Testi posted recently). So yeah I’m too old to have 500 fuckin names for no reason as I spend most of my time tuning my old Mac mini to be used as a client for Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 because the M1 Studio I got this spring only has 32 gb RAM and that don’t mean a dogs dick when you have 10 Spitfire instruments and 15 Kontakt 7 instances so yeah I’m not pretending to be a bible thumper who thinks the earth is flat and I’m not supposed to buttbang people because I’m going to hell. Lol
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

They're different. TheWhat is a X7 Toro power guitar playing chick magnet.

and

Neo is a monkey.
Burlyman wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:49 am Joe Biden called me a monkey. :P
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Neo wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:32 am
Darth Wang wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:25 pm
shhh :)

I just don't think you all are the type to accept evidence when you see it. None of you seem to understand how bible verses can be evidence. That's not the only thing I was going to use to talk about flat earth, though. I think I remember that guy in the video. The Lord Jesus confirmed with me (not "just me") that He is who Christians say He is. The word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword.

Is there any way we can get back to the original topic?
I'd accept evidence that the Earth was flat if you could show me the edge. What evidence would you accept that it was round?
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

TheWhat wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:41 pm I think I’m being baited into an internet message board obsessive over poster vortex. If you don’t comply with their wishes they bait you into some bull★■◆● you’ll waste hours of your life on.

Not that it matters but I actually met Krom at the lan in Chicago that Vince and Andy hosted. That was a long ass time ago and my D3 pilot was TheCops. Kufyit drove as he was living in Minneapolis at the time.

As far as I know Krom is the only person I see on this DBB that I’ve met IRL (although I think I saw Testi posted recently). So yeah I’m too old to have 500 fuckin names for no reason as I spend most of my time tuning my old Mac mini to be used as a client for Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 because the M1 Studio I got this spring only has 32 gb RAM and that don’t mean a dogs dick when you have 10 Spitfire instruments and 15 Kontakt 7 instances so yeah I’m not pretending to be a bible thumper who thinks the earth is flat and I’m not supposed to buttbang people because I’m going to hell. Lol
Sorry for slandering you
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Isaac wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:53 pm
Yes, he's actually difficult. For you I just had to correct 8 times and you ran away.
Yeah no.

Let me correct you on this one. I had other ★■◆● to do. I have a life. I have hobbies. I have housework that needs doing. I have errands. I have bills to pay. I have work obligations. I also know when to stop. Once you grow up, you'll have to do the same things.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Ferno wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:30 pm
Isaac wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:53 pm
Yeah no.

Let me correct you on this one. I had other ★■◆● to do. I have a life. I have hobbies. I have housework that needs doing. I have errands. I have bills to pay. I have work obligations. I also know when to stop. Once you grow up, you'll have to do the same things.
Christ, you're grumpy. What you need is a hug.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I don't know if it rises to the legal definition of slander but it is pretty cheesy.

On this other forum I look at for information there was a thread where this guy announced (in yet another post) that he posted too much and that he would be more cautious in his responses in the future. It turns out that he posts an average of 17 times a day for like 3 years and he is one of those first name basis internet guys who wants to tell you about his family nshit and it's just like "would you stop typing you ★■◆●ing psycho? Who gives a ★■◆● about your ugly kids and your need to curb your amount of posting and why do you think you can use my first name I don't know you creep? What's wrong with you?"

And this is coming from me not exactly the bastion of mental stability... lol. 17 posts a day for 3 years? Jesus h Christ stop it.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

TheWhat wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:44 pm I don't know if it rises to the legal definition of slander but it is pretty cheesy.

On this other forum I look at for information there was a thread where this guy announced (in yet another post) that he posted too much and that he would be more cautious in his responses in the future. It turns out that he posts an average of 17 times a day for like 3 years and he is one of those first name basis internet guys who wants to tell you about his family nshit and it's just like "would you stop typing you ★■◆●ing psycho? Who gives a ★■◆● about your ugly kids and your need to curb your amount of posting and why do you think you can use my first name I don't know you creep? What's wrong with you?"

And this is coming from me not exactly the bastion of mental stability... lol. 17 posts a day for 3 years? Jesus h Christ stop it.
It's even more with things like facebook, twitter, discord, reddit... I feel like what we want is telepathy and share one mind like the Borg.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ok, we've strayed from the original topic. Locked.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.