Airsoft anyone?

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Tetrad
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Airsoft anyone?

Post by Tetrad »

The boss man at work has quite the collection of AEGs at work, and I decided that I need to be able to defend myself. So I ordered a P90 from Precision Airsoft. Hopefully it'll get here by Wednesday or so. Picking up the battery/charger/BBs locally. If all goes well I'll also order a tactical flashlight and laser sight attachment just to give it that Stargate look to it.

Anybody here have a gun or twelve?
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Cowboy Bebop?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I do not recall seeing that paticular gun in bebop, probably from something else.
Tetrad
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tetrad »

insert dead link here
Wolf on Air
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Wolf on Air »

Not exactly Airsoft but:

Hugearse scope added aftermarket :) (it's a real 9X zoom scope, excellent optics, though the crosshair adjustments are too fine to actually do much difference on an air rifle with this lame a mounting)

190 m/s initial projectile velocity (swedish maximum legal being 200 m/s without a license).

Eat leaden pellet death :P

PS: Gunslinger Girl ownz.
STRESSTEST
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by STRESSTEST »

Just got rid of my metal M92 gas blowback myself.... well.. as soon as the ram motherboard and cpu get here that I made the guy ship first...
Tetrad
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tetrad »

Well I haven't been home for a week, plus my website seems to be in a weird state of almost not being there. Finally got a picture of my gun to show off.

Attached is a nifty little red/green dot sight which makes this thing pretty f'n accurate for pretty much any indoor shooting. And let me tell you, this thing can tear holes through cardboard pretty easily. It's also fun to shoot small stuffed animals on fully automatic mode, especially with the heavier .25g bbs.