priest icon

Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

ramus
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

priest icon

Post by ramus »

Good Morning,
it seems that i can't get to the priest's icon. does anybody have an idea how to disable the automatic force field feature? thanks... by the way, re previous request about lightening towers..shoot smaller mid sections...thanks
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Turn on your headlight, follow the arrows in the celing. There is also a trail on the floor.
ramus
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

icon search

Post by ramus »

thanks for the clue. however,I am still clueless about which direction to go. couldn't quite follow the arrows or the signs on the floor. I spent a good 15 min flying around 3 chambers, even went back to the mine shaft... :? yours truly, dim bulb
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Ok, first things, first.

Have you placed the first 2 icons in the correct Coves?

When you go to the next chamber for the Priest Icon, there are Arrows on the ceiling and Blood drops on the floor. You go up the middle isle and your first turn will be to the right. Follow them from there. There is a point at which you will have to guess as to which way to go although there are only 2 options. Note which direction you take the first time and if that didn't work, try the other next.
Boo
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Boo »

Robo
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Robo »

There were arrows on the ceiling? I only ever noticed the blood...

Awww :P
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

FYI there were never supposed to be arrows on the ceiling. The blood was supposed to be the only clue, but one of the level designers didn't think it was obvious enough, even with the hint the GB gives you.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

DCrazy wrote:The blood was supposed to be the only clue, but one of the level designers didn't think it was obvious enough, even with the hint the GB gives you.
what hint?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

The Guide-bot says something like "Among the pillars walks the chosen one..." I guess you're supposed to infer from that that there's some specific path to follow. The funny thing is, I never had any problems with this section. It took me a minute or two to find the arrows, and after that, it was easy.
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Yeah, and stupid me got out pen and paper to write down my path. :roll: I've had this thing against the headlight ever since D2.
JohnnnY
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by JohnnnY »

Wow I found the icon but now when I go and open the door, it still says I ain't worthy enough lol..
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

You have to place the icon in the slot near the door.
Robo
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Robo »

Well now I'm annoyed. All that trouble I spent the first time I met that. *sigh*
Sapphire Wolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sapphire Wolf »

I really beat that part! I just memorize it in my thoughts.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

DCrazy wrote:The blood was supposed to be the only clue, but one of the level designers didn't think it was obvious enough, even with the hint the GB gives you.
what hint?
Top Gun wrote:The Guide-bot says something like "Among the pillars walks the chosen one..." I guess you're supposed to infer from that that there's some specific path to follow.

ohhhhh that hint :lol: :P :mrgreen:
Dark Falcon wrote:I really beat that part! I just memorize it in my thoughts.
i have it memorized now also....ill zip through the path and people are like....DAMN!! that was fast
Boo
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Boo »

I have it memorized too