INGUS wages war against D3's Greatest threat.....of the now!

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Liquid Fire
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Liquid Fire »

@ Tangaroa, I think that's the general concensus.
Stryker
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Stryker »

If people don't get off their rear ends and play something new, and stop flaming level builders, there won't be any new levels TO play. So much for D3.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Stryker, it's not the people who don't try new levels that flame level builders.

I don't know if Atan or any of Atan's friends are reading this, and the rest of you can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I probably speak for a lot of pilots here when I say that we don't hate the level author. The majority of the flaming is probably a result of the repugnance felt for the pilots who not only play Subway Dancer religiously, while all the levels that follow the core Descent mine theme (and have undeniably superior weapon balance) are empty, but also spew forth insults and accusations when we beat them--on their own turf--despite their extreme non confrontational style, which alone would get any real pilot's dander up. ;)
El Ka Bong
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by El Ka Bong »

.. Lol at Pilot-Dander ! ...Suddenly I envisioned Feather's Flying ! And all that remained at the scene of a massacred Phoenix was a mess of feathers..

How about we all have a pillow fight, one pillow each, ... and last one standing with a full pillow wins...
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

Ingus is right. SD is Teh Lame, and Teh Gay. No question about it. Stoopid weapons, stoopid pilots, stoopid architecture, stoopid sounds.

*sigh*
ArcherOmega
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by ArcherOmega »

kurupt wrote:
ArcherOmega wrote:Subway Dancer pilots are experienced gamers and exceptional pilots. If you hate a level, that's your business, but don't stereotype & flame the pilots.
...exceptional pilots? those guys are at the bottom of the barrel. have you actually seen an exceptional d3 pilot? they dont play in SD.
..thinkin they're hot **** because they can nab a 3:1 ratio in subway dancer that bug me.
I just went to â??ROADKILLS SUBWAYSâ?
Clayman
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Clayman »

Ingus's shinobi shozoku is still too stiff. Give him some time. Or send Krom, Crown or Shadowfox in there, just watch for the stampede of shrieking subway dancers running for cover.
The numbers speak for themselves. This is nowhere CLOSE to the noob wipeout being predicted by the SD flamers. As I said, SD pilots are as good as exceptional pilots anywhere else.
Most of those people who were in there get mauled in other levels they play. I don't like knocking players, but I can bring up plenty of stats on them. ;)
ArcherOmega
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by ArcherOmega »

Clayman wrote:Ingus's shinobi shozoku is still too stiff.
<ARCHEROMEGA laughs until he falls off his seat. That was a good line. :D >
Clayman wrote:send Krom, Crown or Shadowfox in there, just watch for the stampede of shrieking subway dancers running for cover.
Send in only your best pilots or wait until INGUS gets more practice? Wonâ??t that just confirm the quality of SD competition as being exceptional? I see no threads from SD pilots here stating they can rule any other level. But they have proved they can hold their own in SD.
Clayman wrote:Most of those people who were in there get mauled in other levels they play. I don't like knocking players, but I can bring up plenty of stats on them. ;)
Everyone has good and bad days and Iâ??m sure that selective statistics are there to prove that either way. INGUS stated pretty much that he was going to go into SD & teach them a lesson. From the dialogue in other threads, this looked like a random 1st encounter, therefore is a fair representation.:P

I didnâ??t quote the scores to knock anyone. ME?- Not ever. Iâ??m positive INGUS is an exceptional pilot, and probably has won many battles in the 90% range, and will continue to do in the future.:wink:
Coolcat
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Coolcat »

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaha.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

archeromega, your posts make me dumber when i read them. please, for the sake of another fellow human beings mental health, please stop posting. i dont know if my life insurance covers newbie moron induced head combustion or not, but i would have to make an educated guess that it does not. so if you indeed make my head explode with your incredibly ignorant posts, let it be known that i will haunt you until you die, and then i will be catapulting my own feces up at you from the depths of hell for the rest of eternity. and i have good aim.

having played ingus for years, and also having put about a decade into this trilogy online, i know a thing or 2 about the situation. 1, bettina hasnt been playing nearly long enough to be any good at this game. its not her fault she sucks, she just started. everyone sucks at descent at first, its a hard game to learn. going 2-0 on someone on any level is nothing at all, especially in a level where theres a 101% chance that she just caught him with 2 random missles. 2, ingus is way past his prime, but is still better than anyone who calls subway dancer home by a supremely large margin. i've played in there when there were no other servers with people in them, i know the talent level. its the bottom of the barrel. killgood is your best player. everyone here knows killgood and the "high level" he performs at.

if you guys think you're so good then why dont you just get it on? SD newbs versus the people who call SD players newbs? then you'll know the truth, beyond a shadow of a doubt

;)
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

someone host a SD team server!

Dancerites vs SD Killers and watch what unfolds.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

Zero! wrote:SB no offence but krom will murder you. u havnt even seen most of d3s greatest pilots because u stick in those crapy levels like skybox. and because of that u think ur a d3 god.
eh zero? u suck. i play in halcyon all the time,( even tho i might not be too good at that) and ive played in skybox once the past 2 months. in fact i was in a recent game with u, and i whipped you. so you shut up, this is about something completly different, zero. I loved varicouse veins till the server banned me cause he decided he didnt like me. i thought i could get away from that in dedicated servers, but i was wrong. anyways...

dancerites? war? still cant beilive u guys r takin this seriously...
Kyouryuu
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Kyouryuu »

Spaceboy wrote:eh zero? u suck.
Spaceboy wrote:i whipped you. so you shut up
Spaceboy wrote:still cant beilive u guys r takin this seriously...
Nor can I. :roll:
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

heh! ingus cant believe it either hehe! they're all riled up.

but like it or not, its good for the community because underneath it all, its got some blood pumpin in the sd folks.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Yeah

it's got some blood pumpin

Now they will jump in their phoenix and run around the level frantically avoiding confrontation...

and when they see you from the corner of their eye their blood will boil and they will drop a cyclone (which is on top of their secondary weapon select order) on the floor and FLEE like the very hounds of hell were after them...

And then when you don't die they will call you a hacker!!!!!!

Whew, blood is reeeeeely flowin now!
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

hear me now dark-wizard-soccer-mom-star-child-ingus!

i will scold you and your faithful followers as i drop my fire and forget bombs on your project roaches!

never forget my seething hatred for you!

never forget what birdseye once wrote: "to live a positive life you have to use a lot of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

death to the community! you never paid any of my bills anyway!
Clayman
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Clayman »

I loved varicouse veins till the server banned me cause he decided he didnt like me.
Correction, because they got sick of seeing you use an observer macro every time you were hit.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Clayman wrote:
I loved varicouse veins till the server banned me cause he decided he didnt like me.
Correction, because they got sick of seeing you use an observer macro every time you were hit.
Which is probably why he takes off from games with me, I mostly kill him in one shot with TriFusion, no observer macro chance. :P
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

eh? i stopped that somewhere around 2-3 years ago. i got banned 1 year ago. if u can really hold a grudge that long, then ur plain gey. you think your so good, you may be. but i doubt anyone of the 6 billion people in the world, really give a crap. probly only u 2 and zero care what i did 2 years ago. i dont care. i play, you make a fuss out of it like immature 7 year olds fighting over a stick or something. :P
Fusion pimp
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Fusion pimp »

After 3 pages of text I'm still trying to figure out what Subway Dancer actually is.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

lol?... its a level made by someone.
Clayman
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Clayman »

eh? i stopped that somewhere around 3 years ago. i got banned 1 year ago. u can really hold a grudge that long, then ur plain gey
I don't hold grudges, I state facts. I started playing basically in March of 2003, and you've done that many many times since when I've played. You do the math.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

It's just ageing, Clayman--as you get older the years go by faster, which would explain why 3 years have elapsed since 2003. ;) :twisted:
Zero!
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Zero! »

Spaceboy wrote:zero said"SB no offence but krom will murder you. u havnt even seen most of d3s greatest pilots because u stick in those crapy levels like skybox. and because of that u think ur a d3 god. "

eh zero? u suck. i play in halcyon all the time,( even tho i might not be too good at that) and ive played in skybox once the past 2 months. in fact i was in a recent game with u, and i whipped you. so you shut up, this is about something completly different, zero. I loved varicouse veins till the server banned me cause he decided he didnt like me. i thought i could get away from that in dedicated servers, but i was wrong. anyways...

dancerites? war? still cant beilive u guys r takin this seriously...
so what if i suck. i didnt say i was better than u. my point was dont be dissin a great d3 pilot like krom and saying ur better than him cuz u got 2-1 on him.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

lol then you know what? your makin up stuff. and know what? ITS CALLED A GRUDGE... so mabye it wasnt exactly 2 years ago. i do know i stopped months- a year before i got banned tho. and youve left plenty of times when u were on the losing team, or you switched to the winning team. You do the math, and think if its sensible at all. take it to a different forum, start a different topic. if im 3 times younger then im still more mature. somehow.mabye cause your the opposite. - sergent throne-clayman

-zero- wow posted at same time :P or near...
"great" d3 pilot? ive never heard him type anything but crap to flame someone. hes got problems. clayman also has only flamed. you used to not flame. i have alot more to say, but not here.

I think this "war" on "dancerites"? :P is kinda dumb. waste of time. no point at all. talk to them to get to a different level... i tried... they all moved to abend for that day but it was somthing right? if u try to drive them out, chances are theyll start their own game and ban you. completly inneffective, but then theyve sealed themselves off from the rest of the community
Zero!
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Zero! »

SB get a clue
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Welp time to reinstall D3 and download the level just to see what hell you people are talking about.
Kyouryuu
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Kyouryuu »

Spaceboy wrote:I think this "war" on "dancerites"? is kinda dumb. waste of time. no point at all.
Then shut up.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

you gotta quote the whole paragraph. not part of it to make it sound like something else. wats up with u,clay,krom, and 0? all you guys are doing on here is trying to flame me. well nothings happening, except for half a page of spam. i dont like spam in a can, nor on the internet.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

mud wrestling solves everything. me vs bettina for the SD heavyweight championship. this monday night on whatever the wwf calls its show now.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

:?: ... :idea: :!: :) The... wSDf :D
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Spaceboy wrote:you gotta quote the whole paragraph. not part of it to make it sound like something else. wats up with u,clay,krom, and 0? all you guys are doing on here is trying to flame me. well nothings happening, except for half a page of spam. i dont like spam in a can, nor on the internet.
Because you are so much fun to flame. :P We all know that flaming AceCombat got old so when you came along we were all filled with glee because you are a fresh face and such a easy target!
Wiz_Kid
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by Wiz_Kid »

ingus have a 1on1 w/bettina in subway that is not modded and find out how her skillz are with out all the mods , that would be fun to watch .i preffer the unmodded version its a good 1on1 level that way.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

There's no point to all this is you're going to make them play you without the mods.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

well in ur magnums, ur the fatty targets. the ones who dont bother anything at all cause they cant do anything. except say stuff that doesnt make since. so ha!

(im not dissing magnum pilots. just these guys.)
Beowulf
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Beowulf »

Walking birth control, and a public awareness message for the effects of inbreeding. Thanks Spaceboy.

You have no idea who you're talking to as far as Descent goes.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

mm hmm. ever thought, MABYE I DO?
Clayman
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Clayman »

well in ur magnums, ur the fatty targets. the ones who dont bother anything at all cause they cant do anything.
Tell that to birdseye.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

SB, will you be on saturday? we should play 1v1 in something.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

again you left out some of what i wrote. your kindof slow, cause obviously i was only dissing you guys. birdseye doesnt flame after every kill/death. you guys do. and you guys dont play to well either, you switch to the winning team and lob fusion down a hall. wow. ill get my lil sister to do that while i go get soda.

kurupt- reason why im not in clans is cause i dont like planned stuff on viedo games. my life isnt descent 3, i got soccer and scouts, and i like to play outside alot on my "freeday". if im on, and your on, ill fight you. im not going out of my way to go fight some whiners.

i wont post at this thread anymore, given its filling up with certain.... people. ive posted my point about subway dancer, and now you guys want a flame war for some reason. i dont mind flamewars at chat tho, or during gameplay, so if you see me there, prepare to be fried.