Nigerian Scam Spam

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

MD1075
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Nigerian Scam Spam

Post by MD1075 »

[Source] - www.harrisonline.com
---
"If you have ever received the Nigerian Scam Spam, you must see Dean Cameron's website. In it, he has posted the actual correspondence he has ongoing with one of these Nigerian scammers. While they're trying to get the hook into him -- remarkably, they've been successful enough with this to get millions of dollars out of people who fall for their something-for-nothing con -- Dean turns the tables and gets the hook into the mouths of the con men. Then he gently yanks the line and plays with them in a deeper and more clever reverse-con."

http://www.deancameron.com/nigeria.htm
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

Wasn't this also done by one of our resident DBBers? I thought I remembered someone posting something of that nature before....
index_html
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by index_html »

I like how he gives them his phone number and there either aren't enough numbers or about 5 too many (hehe). Here's my number and here's my famous guacamole recipe ... lol. Good Humor Image
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I did something similar (though not to the extent Camaron did). I terminated replies when the Nigers expected me to come to Nigerai to finalise the deal. This was 7 or 8 years ago so you can see the scam is not new.
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

HAHA!!! This is hilarious! Image
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

That's so freakin hilarious. Image
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

ROFL!
Topher
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Topher »

Yah, the last one I read they caught the guys on a web cam somewhere in Canada...

(edit: Man, that sucks! I was totally cheering for him to scam the scammers. Too bad they never sent the money... Image )