omg i can't beleive this thing is still going!!!

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Behemoth
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Behemoth »

roid wrote:Have a cookie... No, with obesity and type 2 diabeties running
rampant you should be eating VEGETABLES!!!

NUM!NUM!NUM!NUM!NUM!!!

hahahaha right on roid!
Behemoth
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Behemoth »

Suncho wrote:
Mobius wrote: Yes. Dot dot dot says "I am very lazy" and "I can't be bothered actually constructing sentences in full."

In certain circumstances it is warranted, but they are few, and far between.
Holy shut the hell up, Mobius! Your horrible grammar is even more grating than his. Why? It's annoying because you run around like a lunatic (jackass?) professing to know how to speak the English language better than the average Joe. News flash, Mobius: YOU CAN'T. SO, FOR THE SAKE OF THE IPU, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, the following is a corrected version of your post. Read it and learn.
Mobius (if he knew how to speak English) wrote: Yes. "Dot dot dot" says, "I am very lazy," and "I can't be bothered to actually construct full sentences."

Certain circumstances warrant the use of ellipses. However, these circumstances are few and far between.
Please also note that "can't be bothered to" and "few and far between" are both extremely overused cliches. Their use lowers the grade of an English paper at any respectable university.

I left in the cliches because... well... to make anything that comes out of your mouth sound like well-formed English, it would have to be completely rewritten. Thems the breaks, Mobius.
Nicely put suncho. :)
will_kill
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by will_kill »

Behemoth wrote:Nicely put suncho. :)
x2
Repo Man
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Repo Man »

x3 :lol:
fyrephlie
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by fyrephlie »

Behemoth wrote:
roid wrote:Have a cookie... No, with obesity and type 2 diabeties running
rampant you should be eating VEGETABLES!!!

NUM!NUM!NUM!NUM!NUM!!!

hahahaha right on roid!
but those look like fruit to me... :P
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

I just can't understand why you people get so infuriated by Mobius' posts. The man is expressing an opinion. I don't agree with Mobius on a lot of things. However, I respect his right to have an opinion. I don't know why he feels the need to reiterate his opinion on grammar so frequently, but it doesn't bother me. I just move my eyes down to the next post. I suggest you all try it. It works wonderfully. Perhaps Mobius just enjoys getting a rise out of you people, and if so, he's very successful at it. I find the barrage of flames that ensues after one of these posts much more annoying than the post itself. Can we please exercise a little tolerance in the future in the interest of keeping the threads moving in the right direction?

At the risk of sounding cliche, "Thread closed".