Pope Borgia

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: Pope Borgia

Post by woodchip »

In my best Darth Vader voice, "The desperation is strong in this one"
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

here's a political blogger from the left who expounds upon my Michael Moore observations, and some other things we've touched on here:

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2 ... ican-party
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

callmeslick wrote:NO, it is nothing like the Dems in 2002, 2006 or any other date you'd care to cite.
I think you're too caught up in the "identical" thing that I never argued.

But hey, at this point we're just making the same assertions over and over again. You assert that the situations are "nothing" alike, and that the Republican party is going to collapse. I assert that the situations have some similarities, and that the Republican party will find its way, and will do it by the next midterms if not sooner.

If you have nothing new to say, and I have nothing new to say, let's stop wasting each others' time.
Izchak says: 'slow down. Think clearly.'
April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Lothar wrote:
callmeslick wrote:NO, it is nothing like the Dems in 2002, 2006 or any other date you'd care to cite.
I think you're too caught up in the "identical" thing that I never argued.

But hey, at this point we're just making the same assertions over and over again. You assert that the situations are "nothing" alike, and that the Republican party is going to collapse. I assert that the situations have some similarities, and that the Republican party will find its way, and will do it by the next midterms if not sooner.

If you have nothing new to say, and I have nothing new to say, let's stop wasting each others' time.
that's why I left it with the blog observations above. I'm done for now.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"