It's such a shame how some internet predator...

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

SirWinner
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

It's such a shame how some internet predator...

Post by SirWinner »

...lures a 10 year old girl to meet him somewhere.

Then takes her quite a long way from home then murders her.

This just happened too close to home.

A word to the wise should be sufficient.

Please parents, be sure to help your kids understand the \"all too real\" dangers that lurk out there and on the internet.

I'd much rather have my 12 year old alive and well... pissed off at me for being a little over protective than to have this happen to her.

And to the Children, please don't believe that anyone that says that they are your friend is really your friend. Strangers are strangers even if you only \"know\" them via the internet.

DOH!

:cry:
Samuel Dravis
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Samuel Dravis »

Agreed.
Nirvana
DBB Harasser
DBB Harasser

Post by Nirvana »

REMEMBER KIDS, i HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT YET!
Cuda68
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Cuda68 »

I assume you are speaking of the Oklahoma girl. I just read about that, such a shame. People who attack children should be exicuted just for the act much less the nature of the crime. Kids are just plain out of bounds for any crime.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Back in 93 when I tried college I met a guy adn we became friends. He was also a client of mnie in my old printing days. His father was into locla politics. Years later he is caught by police for arranging a meeting with a 14 year old who ended up being an undercover cop.

Sick people.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

If he is the one who did it then I want him to die as soon as possible. I wouldn't care if he had a tough life or was beaten himself. I just want him to die and I want the people who loved her to help in his execution.

Bee
Behemoth
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Behemoth »

Bet51987 wrote:If he is the one who did it then I want him to die as soon as possible. I wouldn't care if he had a tough life or was beaten himself. I just want him to die and I want the people who loved her to help in his execution.

Bee
Agreed.
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by TheCope »

Nirvana wrote:REMEMBER KIDS, i HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT YET!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Xamindar »

What in the world happens to these people to make them so twisted that they go after children? I just can't imagine any reason. It makes no sense. :?
World War Woodi
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by World War Woodi »

Predators seek the weakest or most niave prey, young, old, ignorant or innocent are the most vulnerable and easiest to prey upon. Their not going to chose hard targets.

No I dont know from experience, just look at the natural world it is the same there too.

BTW, I dont think they should just be put to death.
Rather I would like to see them suffer their whole life in prison doing hard time getting butt raped over and over.

Getting the death sentence is a friggen cop out imho.
Behemoth
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Behemoth »

I agree to a point woodi, after a while prison seems to humble a person and they eventually get used to living there, I would say 5 years imprisonment then the death penalty supposing you want the perpetrator to suffer as much as possible.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

FIRING SQUAD!!! :x
Dakatsu
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Dakatsu »

So far I haven't been raped, at least last time I checked.
SirWinner
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by SirWinner »

Yes, I'm talking about the 10 year old girl from Purcell, Oklahoma. (Due South of Oklahoma City on Interstate 35.)

The gruesome details are starting to come out on what the very sick individual not only did but what he was going to do to her after he killed her.

While I'm not a violent person, seems what should be done to idiots like this would be to make them suffer a very very long and extremely painful death.

But what will probably happen is:

(1) He will appeal and appeal until the sentence is confirmed. (This could run for many years at a huge cost to the people of the State of Oklahoma and the United States of America.)

(2) He will be put in prison for life.

(3) He will be murdered in prison by an inmate that was abused by one or both of his parents.

Sad part is he purposely ending the life of a very promising young girl.

This just proves this fact: \"Life is NOT fair!\"

:cry:
Admiral Thrawn
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Admiral Thrawn »

Actually, prison would be one of the most horrible places you could put this guy. Death would be too easy. Despite the criminal nature of the people in prison, someone killing and raping a young child won't last long among the other prisoners.
Another Soul Korrupted
http://www.korrupted.net
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

Sheesh. Put him down and be done w/ it. Spare us all the revenge crap, I'm not willing to pay for that.
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TIGERassault »

Dakatsu wrote:So far I haven't been raped, at least last time I checked.
Dont worry, there's no chance of YOU getting raped.
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

Parenting skills, and a REAL concern for children's safety means actually being a parent, and not letting the TV and the Internet perform \"in loco parentis\".

The children who get suckered into this sort of thing, well, to me, the only people responsible are the parents - I'd charge them with something too!
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Mobius wrote:Parenting skills, and a REAL concern for children's safety means actually being a parent, and not letting the TV and the Internet perform "in loco parentis".

The children who get suckered into this sort of thing, well, to me, the only people responsible are the parents - I'd charge them with something too!
Although you are correct, it wasn't an internet thing here. She and that beast lived in the same building and she used to walk by the predators apartment every day on the way to hers. Like me, she lived with her dad and knew the rules about strangers. Her dad taught her.

But two families living in the same building begin to know each other and they did. After awhile she no longer saw the threat and on several occasions would stop by to say hello and look at his pets before going to her apartment.

Then, on that day, he pulled her in and raped her and when he began beating her, she did what most 9 year old girls would do. She would scream "I'm sorry... please don't hit me anymore" because she doesn't understand whats going on and thinks she did something wrong.

She doesn't realize this man is going to kill her, and she never did. My mind won't let me go into further details, but don't blame the parent this time.

I just want this evil thing put to death asap and although she will stay on my mind for awhile longer, I will feel happier when her death is avenged by those who loved her. Forget the god thing, I want him dead.

Bee
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

MySpace has become the cesspool of the internet. If you ever browsed any one of those profiles you are bombarded with an immediate download of 50 megabytes worth of animated gif's, the latest hit from a garbage radio station, and clips from the ★■◆●ing OC along with supposed friends posting \"OMG teh party last night was so c00000000l!!!!\"

I would'nt mind a bit if they shut down and I hope to God they do.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Duper »

Xamindar wrote:What in the world happens to these people to make them so twisted that they go after children? I just can't imagine any reason. It makes no sense. :?
Welcome to a world without God.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Duper wrote: Welcome to a world without God.
I always knew that ever since I saw a cat run off with a baby bird just learning how to fly and I couldn't save it.

I have no moral problem with killing a child killer.

Bee
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

I live in Oklahoma City, so this has been all over the news here. It's absolutely sickening, and I wish I didn't have to hear about it every day.

Without going into my own ethical views on the matter, the prosecutors are asking for the death penalty, and knowing this state's history (Oklahoma typically does more executions every year than almost every other state), they'll get it.
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Xamindar »

Foil wrote:I live in Oklahoma City, so this has been all over the news here. It's absolutely sickening, and I wish I didn't have to hear about it every day.

Without going into my own ethical views on the matter, the prosecutors are asking for the death penalty, and knowing this state's history (Oklahoma typically does more executions every year than almost every other state), they'll get it.
Good!
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Duper »

Bet51987 wrote:
I always knew that ever since I saw a cat run off with a baby bird just learning how to fly and I couldn't save it.

Bee
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Bet51987 wrote:

Bee
No.

I ment a world that has pushed God aside. Not a world where God does not exist.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Duper wrote:No. I meant a world that has pushed God aside. Not a world where God does not exist.
It doesn't matter Duper. A world with a god pushed aside, or a world with a god that gave free will is no different than a world without a god. No matter how you draw it, the baby bird gets killed....

Bee
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

They're just predators. Doesn't matter what species.
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Xamindar »

Bet51987 wrote: It doesn't matter Duper. A world with a god pushed aside, or a world with a god that gave free will is no different than a world without a god. No matter how you draw it, the baby bird gets killed....

Bee
I think someone is very confused about the idea of God and the purpose of this life. :roll:
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Xamindar wrote: I think someone is very confused about the idea of God and the purpose of this life. :roll:
Yes, there was a time when I was very confused, but eventually it all became clear.

Bee
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Top Gun »

Bet51987 wrote:I always knew that ever since I saw a cat run off with a baby bird just learning how to fly and I couldn't save it.
But the cat has the right to live, too, doesn't it? It's only doing what comes naturally to it. If it's a female, then it may have its own kittens to feed someday. That's just the way the world is. Unfortunately, the world that you and I live in right now isn't the same as the one where the lion can lay down with the lamb. Part of having faith is the hope that, one day, we will get to see this world.
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Xamindar »

Hey Bet51987, I'm confused. :? I always thought you belived in God. I remimber you talking about singing in the church choir or something. Maybe I got something mixed up.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Re:

Post by Lothar »

Xamindar wrote:I remimber you talking about singing in the church choir or something.
Yes. She puts on a front to make people THINK she still believes in God because she can't bear the thought of actually being honest and real with the people she says she loves.
Palzon
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Palzon »

Foil wrote:It's absolutely sickening, and I wish I didn't have to hear about it every day.
welcome to my world.

for advanced sickening 101, consider this...

it is not surprising that bad actors do bad things. i expect bad guys to be bad guys. the surprising and truly sickening part is the way the supposed good guys fail to protect the vulnerable. and i don't mean in some ubiquitous institutional sense only. there are many individuals involved who don't care or don't do their jobs - parents, police, teachers, social workers, even judges.

i've seen mothers who don't protect their children from physical and sexual abuse. i've seen mothers who prostitute their children. I've seen police who refuse to get involved because they feel a parent has the right to beat holy hell out of their child. i've seen teachers who fail to report abuse and neglect (which, in at least one of my cases, may have saved a child's life).

I've seen cps workers who determined not to remove children despite overwhelming evidence the child was unsafe in the home - and the child later died or suffered serious harm. i've seen judges order children back into their homes after cps recommended removal, only to have the child end up dead.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Jeff250 »

Lothar wrote:Yes. She puts on a front to make people THINK she still believes in God because she can't bear the thought of actually being honest and real with the people she says she loves.
But God would want her to be honest about her atheism. :P
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Xamindar wrote:Hey Bet51987, I'm confused. :? I always thought you belived in God. I remimber you talking about singing in the church choir or something. Maybe I got something mixed up.
Xamindar, I'm sorry if I confused you. I'm an atheist for many reasons but keep it a secret from my priest, and my dad. I've been singing in a large church every Sunday for years both in a choir and solo, attend catholic functions, and the priest is like a grandfather to me. For me to come out of the closet with this would hurt a lot of people and kids who look up to me. I would also not be allowed to sing there anymore and that would hurt me. :cry:

Religion doesn't work for me but thats only my point of view. If you believe in God then believe in him but make it your choice and not because of someone else's influence. A couple of more things.... One, Although an atheist, I'm very christian like, with high morals, and two.... Lothar has a bullying attitude and doesn't care about the harm I would cause so ignore his post about me being dishonest.

Bettina
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Any one seen bobby the kitten.
VonVulcan
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by VonVulcan »

LOL @ Lothar
(20:12) STRESSTEST: Im actually innocent this time
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Xamindar »

Ok, I got ya now Bet. :)
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

Palzon wrote:welcome to my world.
I'd just like to say THANK YOU. It's a job most of us couldn't handle, I'm glad you've got the fortitude to stick with it and do what you can. We don't say thank you nearly often enough to those who go out and fight these battles in an arena that would have most of us on the psychiatrists couch in a very short time.