Best trustworthy place to buy decals for your car?

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Best trustworthy place to buy decals for your car?

Post by []V[]essenjah »

Well, while I was out searching on-line for a nice Nissan Emblem, I ran across one of these:

http://www.motorcitydecals.com/nissan_002.htm

Anyway, I thought that might be kind of cool and it wouldn't be anything overkill and not stating my car is anything different than it is. Anyway, I was wondering, what places you would trust on-line to pick up interesting decals for your car? In particular, that I might be able to find this?

I thought about adding an Alpine sticker on my car as I love my Alpine stereo but I kind of think that it might be a little much and I don't want it to necessarily scream riceboy wherever I go either. :)

Also note that my car is a hatchback with the 3rd tail light is top-center in my car so it should look kind of nice.
Vindicator
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: Best trustworthy place to buy decals for your car?

Post by Vindicator »

[]V[]essenjah wrote:I thought about adding an Alpine sticker on my car as I love my Alpine stereo but I kind of think that it might be a little much and I don't want it to necessarily scream riceboy wherever I go either. :)
It wouldnt necessarily scream 'riceboy', but it would scream 'come steal me'. A thief walking through a parking lot looking for a target just loves cars that advertise what equipment they have inside.

My advice would be to stop wasting time looking for stickers! They dont make THAT much of a difference in how people perceive your car :P
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

Hehe, well it was no big deal. I just thought, hey that looks interesting and wondered if I could order it on-line somewhere. :)

We don't worry a lot about theives. The only two times I have seen a stereo stolen were:

1. When I parked my car by it's lonesome around the back of a theater with the doors unlocked. Well... actually my ex-gf did that!

2. Someone I was friends with, was screwing around with a bunch of girls, messed up their lives and pissed off the wrong people.

Now I park my car by the most expensive sports car I can find to park by. :) All you have to do, to see what stereo I have, is look through the back window and there it is! ;) Though I am debating on a possible remedy for that problem.

You do hold a valid point though, and I thought of that myself, which is another reason I liked the Nissan sticker idea a little better. :)