What inspires you?

The artists and authors forum! NOTE: © original author - do not use w/out consent!

Moderators: MetalBeast, Capm

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

What inspires you?

Post by Isaac »

Tell me what inspires you to make anything. I've gotten tired of drawing, maybe you guys can help.

edit
To be honest, what drove me before was showing off. I've changed since and now see drawing pointless. I'd rather look at someone elses work.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

Dopamine and everything that triggers it's release.

edit: oh, if showing off was driving you bfore then maybe your problem is you lack a community to challenge you. Showing off is good. 2 ppl showing off to eachother can really go places.
Cyclone
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cyclone »

Nature and the world around me inspires me. I find the world a fascinating place. Creating art whether that's 3d,photography drawing etc is a way for me to discover and learn new things about the world I live in.

I wouldn't give up just because you no longer want to show off. Just have fun creating what you like and always challenge yourself. That's what I do. It keeps the work I do interesting.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

lol u 2 are saying diff things, but ur right. I wish i could just download ur principals into my brain and have them work.
Darktalyn1
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Darktalyn1 »

If I'm doing boring stuff at work, I get inspired (well, more accurately, motivated) to go home and do something impressive.

Also if I see something really well done, I think \"I want to do that.\" I have a natural competitive personality, probably the same reason I played D3 for so long :P
Cyclone
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cyclone »

Yea, I agree with that to. You just can't dwell on the negative cuzz it will bring you down. Everyone is different so different things motivate people in different ways. Just have to find what does.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

yeah i think i've got it. thanks
VR7
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by VR7 »

What exactly do you want to say, that words can't describe?

That's my inspiration at the moment.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

actually i've found my inspiration again and im going strong! It's funny how it happened but it worked!
.... new stuff will be posted as a result