Need very powerfull, small flashlight.

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Need very powerfull, small flashlight.

Post by []V[]essenjah »

I've had one of these for some time:
http://www.quality-items-flashlights.co ... ght-3.html

As a tech and just a worker in general, it is my lightsaber so to speak. It never leaves my side and is always my favorite tool no matter what my situation is or where I am. If it's dark, I use it, if I'm working on a PC, I use it. Recently the five outside LED's stopped functioning but the red inside LED still functions. I thought it was just the batteries so I bought a recharger and some brand new AAA rechargeable batteries. Still won't work. So I need a new flashlight. Any ideas?

By the way, my flashlight is the one at the very bottom. The V6 chip, dual color. It would actually be a lot more handy for my work, if instead of the red light, they had a UV light.
Genghis
DBB Newbie
DBB Newbie

Post by Genghis »

This is probably too big for you, but I swear by mine. It's a little bulky but fits in a pocket. Probably not the kind of thing you carry around on a daily basis.

http://en.petzl.com/petzl/LampesProduits?Produit=464

It measures 1.5\" x 1.5\" x 2.25\", although it only takes about half the volume of a prism of that size. Acts as a headlamp or a regular lamp. Perfect for camping. No more worry about holding or aiming your light correctly. Very versatile. I no longer use my mini mag.
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

Something like that could be handy for some things but not handy for all. I just need a small, very powerful, regular flashlight. :)
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

V2 Tactical (the ones in the middle.) I carry that around in my briefcase, couldn't live w/o it. It's very bright.
ImageImage
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

i have the newest one. it is focusable but only has white light, and not the red + White. man that thing is bright!! you can get the LED-Lenser series from Lowe's in the flashlight standee's.

i also have the bottom one as well for when i need the red light for not blasting my or anyone else's eyes at night
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

Which one can you focus? I actually don't use the red light for anything really. A few things but not a lot.

We actually have Lowe's around here so I might check in there in that case. I thought it was a different hardware store I found this one in but it probably was Lowe's come to think of it.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

its one of the newest ones. the package has a test handle on it.... i already threw away the packaging. lemme get it out........ crap.... no model numbers or anything. ill grab a digi pic of it in a few minutes

here we go:

Skyalmian
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Skyalmian »

Go here for Flashlight reviews.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

hey Messenjah, i found the exact one that i have.

Coast Tactical Focus LED