Words to Live by

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Words to Live by

Post by Duper »

for aspiring Evil Overlords

:twisted:

I would have posted the whole list, but it's quite long. (100 things)
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

LOL
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Heh! So make all your computers run Linux so they can't be easily cracked by the hero...but at the same time you have to exit the desktop to the console and type in a 6 different commands and then recompile the kernel in order to activate your emergency escape pod...
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Krom, Krom, Krom.. you should know that ANY hero worth being called \"hero\" knows Linux and at least 3 other computer \"languages\". All they need is there little pocket decoder thingamagiggy that looks like one of those old pocket football games to stick to the side of the monitor. right?

;)
Chaos Death Saurer
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Chaos Death Saurer »

I was reading the list under \"Cellblock A\", and one of the things is about using an artifact only the pure of heart can use. Those things never define what purity the heart must be. I could be pure evil and still be able to use the artifact.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

\"I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.\"

No kidding. ;)