Wikipedia Descent / Descent II Back to unbiased

DXX Rebirth Descent I/II for modern systems, maintains the look and feel of the original. Home Page

Moderator: zico

BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Wikipedia Descent / Descent II Back to unbiased

Post by BUBBALOU »

At least once every month or so, I have to go to these sites to put the original content back up - being unbiased information.

Yet instead I usually find almost 2-6 paragraphs of Deidle's D2X-XL advertisements and his bashing of DXX-Rebirth and any other source code project from time to time.

Descent

Descent 2

his bottom feeder antics needs to be stopped - his holiness should be here shortly i guarantee

will anyone help me
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Knobs

Post by Canuck »

I'll watch the site for \"changes\" that seem biased and alert you when I do. Someone has an ego issue.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Well his antics have caused many to dislike him and I'm sure he's trying to make D1x Rebirth less popular than his work.

If you read this Diedel, shame on you.
DigiJo
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by DigiJo »

cant believe that things went so far. *shakes head*

if what bubba posts is right, then shame on you, diedel.
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Xamindar »

Wow, that is too low. After all this time Deidle's still at it huh? That's the main reason I stopped coming to these forums over a year ago. Total waste of time wading through his posts, heh.

Now he's going to respond to my post blaming me for taking cheap shots at him, which I did. :P

By the way, from the article:
\"D2X-XL

A Windows-specific development ...\"

Isn't it supposed to be for Windows AND Linux and Mac? I haven't tried D2X-XL in a very long time but his site says it is.
Why doesn't it work?
Kyouryuu
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Kyouryuu »

My gosh, he is so full of it.
Diedel's Wikipedia vandalism wrote:A Windows-specific development branch was spawned from the D2X project, fixing all of the issues D2X still had and adding a lot of new features (blah blah blah) greatly enhanced feature set of the project. (blah blah blah) D2X-XL is the most advanced and feature-rich user-enhanced version of Descent to date...
Okay, that's enough of that.

You know what you ought to do the next time it happens? Pepper it with a ton of "Citation needed" mark-up and put a big "This section reads like an advertisement" banner on top. If you do that, he can keep his words, but he'll be the guilty party if he tries to remove it since those banners are internally tracked by Wikipedia.
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

There have never been made any negative comments about DXX-Rebirth in the Wikipedia by the D2X-XL author (i.e. me). People have been trolling and sometimes vandalizing the D2X-XL paragraphs on a regular base though. So you can watch changes to the DXX-Rebirth texts as long as you want - you will never find malevolent changes being made there by the D2X-XL author.

It says enough about you that some of you have to mess with the D2X-XL entry there all the time. Btw, if something that is being said there about D2X-XL is wrong, prove it. All that is stated there are facts, and what is wrong to state things that are in favor of it, or STFU and stop trying to diminish what D2X-XL is.

There is also not six paragraphs about D2X-XL in the Wikipedia, at least not from the D2X-XL author. This is the original text by the author:
=== D2X-XL ===
D2X-XL was initially spawned from the D2X project as a Windows-specific development branch, fixing all of the issues D2X still had and adding a lot of new features, such as the ability to play Descent missions in Descent 2. This branch was originally titled D2X-W32 but was ported to Linux and Mac OS X later on, and renamed to D2X-XL to reflect both the broader scope and greatly enhanced feature set of the project.

''D2X-XL'' is the most advanced and feature-rich user-enhanced version of ''Descent'' to date, offering many features like colored lighting, smoke, real-time shadowing, new weapon effects, support for improved textures and 3D models and new game modes that enhance the single-player experience and give new twists to multi-player games. As most ports, it retains full compatibility with the original game and can be switched in appearance between a graphically updated version, and the original look and feel of ''Descent''.
That is two paragraphs, not six, and what they state is proper facts, not advertisement. If you claim otherwise, you knowingly or unknowingly lie. It says enough about you that you are just flaming here instead of investigating and asking first.

The zeal, the hatred, the aggression you are trying to put the best effort regarding Descent 2 that has ever been brought to the Descent community past the original game down with is hard to understand with a merely human sight. You rather look like agents of the devil (if you don't believe in a devil, take it as metaphor for everything low, disgusting and negative that comes to your mind).
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

Diedle, thank you so much for confirming your deeds and that you are the one editing those sections. I would suggest you leave it the way it is currently otherwise we'll have to label it as an advertisement and as non factual

If you feel the need, create a D2X-XL page for yourself at wikipedia and stop editing the real one with your advertisements

ENJOY!
CDN_Merlin wrote:Well his antics have caused many to dislike him and I'm sure he's trying to make D1x Rebirth less popular than his work.

If you read this Diedel, shame on you.
Aahh but we all know his deeds do just the opposite

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

You are a liar.

You are claiming that I have repeatedly been altering the rebirth entries, and above that in a negative way. I never did that. Everybody can look that up in the Wikipedia history. I am not denying I wrote something about Rebirth in the Wikipedia, and I don't exactly know when I did (because it has been a real long time ago), but Zico had no problem with it, and nobody else did until you were looking to find something against me. So everybody in doubht just check the entry for yourselves and you will find that it was fair and doing full justice to Rebirth, not having the slightest tendency to put it down or diminish it. Particulary the part about the software renderer was initially coming for me, and it actually is a strong point in favor of Rebirth. You cannot acknowledge that because it doesn't fit in your mud slinging campaign against me.

I also cannot find any bashing of Rebirth on the Wikipedia pages, and certainly none from me. If there is point it out. As far as I remember, I have never bashed Rebirth.

Besides that, the D2X-XL entry consists of two paragraphs, not \"almost\" six as you claim, which makes the next lie. What's \"almost six paragraphs\" anyway? Trying to show your level of illiteracy? Don't worry, I am not expecting anything here from you. Please show me a \"fraction of a wikipedia paragraph\", I am curious.

Finally, it's not an ad; it's stating simple facts. Every claim made there is true and verifyable. It is the most feature rich user-enhanced D2X-XL version. It offers a lot of features the original game doesn't have (those being named only a short excerpt of the most prominent ones), and people play it exactly for these features, which are just what make it stand out. So they are rightfully listed there.

The stuff about D2X-XL is there for maybe two years now, and until now nobody took offense with it. Only you are trying to twist it into something negative now.

You are a gutless backstabbing coward w/o the slightest trace of honesty or decency. I loathe people like you.

Kyo, not much to say about someone with your level intelligence supporting that, except that intelligence apparently is not beneficial for the character at all.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

he already edited them back, but now will not dare touch the rebirth side because everyone is watching - wait he tried . slappped a 3rdparty on this

well SHALL take away you POV and Advertisements

and place the section back to unbiased information

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

If anyone has the text from the changes \"someone\" made, post them here for all of us who missed it.
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

You are simply trying to destroy D2X-XL. Shrug.

It's exactly the new features that make D2X-XL what it is and distinguish it from other Descent 2 versions, so that will stay, period.

I will take this to the Wikipedia administration and let them decide.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

\" {{3O|section}} \" in process and sent , Merlin select history at the top.

semi-protect. High level of IP vandalism. Karx11erx (talk) 13:41, 25 March 2008 (UTC) AWWWWWWWWWW pooor baby you want to protect your advertisements

Once Again Diedle those 2 pages are not for your advertising and biased point of view, make your own D2X-XL page and link from the original

karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

If there is slander by me, prove it. If the D2X-XL info is biased, prove it.

Point is: You can't.
'''semi-protect'''. High level of vandalism/marking as advert w/o justification due to personal issues of a small group with the program's author. [[User:Karx11erx|Karx11erx]] ([[User talk:Karx11erx|talk]]) 13:40, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
MetalBeast, whos a$$ you tried to lick here recently, wrote about you in the D2X-XL forum that you are a troublemaker. So true.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by BUBBALOU »

karx12erx Posted Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:42 am wrote:MetalBeast, whos a$$ you tried to lick here recently, wrote about you in the D2X-XL forum that you are a troublemaker. So true.
I don't see him posting in here? you truly are delusional and paranoid!

Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Gold Leader »

BUBBALOU wrote:he already edited them back, but now will not dare touch the rebirth side because everyone is watching

well SHALL take away you POV and Advertisements

and place the section back to unbiased information
Diedel even edited his name lol what a looser :D

@ Diedel

We still know it's is you that is posting in your sarcastic way Diedel changing your name won't ugh help?

Your agressions must stop man and I am willing to use my extra forces to free the DescentBB forums if I must, my Advanced Mega's are hot aimed on your ship lad.
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

You are telling lies here all the way and call me delusional? :lol:

Ok, I will talk slowly, maybe you'll understand then:

#1 As long as MetalBeast supported D2X-XL, you attacked him for his new Pyro and called him what not.
#2 When he turned away from D2X-XL, you started to lick his behind.
#3 Just to make that clear: For MB you are a trouble maker.

So far about your habits, you opportunistic POS. You are looking for allies just anywhere. No character. Applause, applause.
Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Gold Leader »

karx12erx wrote:You are telling lies here all the way and call me delusional? :lol:
ugh are you asking that yourself yes , no? Don't get delusional with me, it seems to be rather pointless.

Reread MB's post/topic he is right as all of the others in this thread, looks like you are alone again lol, Fail.

ugh got proof kid?

not re-editted posts thanx since they are seen as lies mostly :')
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

So far you have failed to point out "my lies", and you will never be able to, as there are none.
MetalBeast wrote:People like [name censored] or Bubbalou are just mischief-maker.
All that they want, is to start senseless discussion and take other people's success down.
There is really really nothing to be added to that.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

This has gotten out of hand. We should just put a link to DXX and D2X in the original D1/D2/D3 pages and nothing more. This way each author can edit their respective pages as they desire.

:roll:
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

There never was a problem until Bubbalou started to spread his lies here. And you jumped right in on it, believing every word instead of asking the other side or at least doing some investigation on your own.

As far as MB's postings here are concerned: He is not telling the truth about me and the reasons he left the D2X-XL forum, and actually it is him who cannot accept other opinions (which I can prove with some of his postings from the D2X-XL forum). It was his own decision to leave. I could easily live with his opinions. The point he never wanted to see was that he had been claiming I had said (negative) things I hadn't, and wouldn't let go of that.

You ignore that because it doesn't fit your purposes.

Well, I could be like Jesus, and you'd still hate me. Actually like you essentially hate Jesus. The Bible says that already. So what. People lied and still lie about Jesus. I am not perfect, so I am not having any illusions here regarding me.

You don't want to know the truth, you want your prejudices confirmed and a carte blanche for trolling me. Until you start to see that, there is not much point talking to you, just trying to erect a flag of truth in the sea of lies you are swimming in.

I don't think I have insulted anybody here, I have simply stated the truth, and I can prove it. You cannot prove your claims, hence you keep screaming that I am a liar, hoping that if you're loud enough people will just believe it and not ask for facts.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by BUBBALOU »

karx12erx wrote: you attacked him for his new Pyro and called him what not.
Actually it had nothing to do with D2X-XL but your paranoia makes it that way
BUBBALOU [i]Posted Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:40 am[/i] wrote:BTW that's Eagle's Pyro (Obvious poly signature still on the model) anyone can use it you do not need zombiee999's permission to use something that was not his anyways... edited or not. I have Eagle's email if you want to ask him....
Locked Thread

It's Ok diedle you should have just remained quiet and left things factual at wikipedia, your previous actions and biased views are not welcome there

Once again create you own D2X-XL page.

I do welcome people to review all of your edits, and how you deleted others authors content that clashed with your own
Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Gold Leader »

karx12erx wrote:So far you have failed to point out "my lies", and you will never be able to, as there are none.
MetalBeast wrote:People like [name censored] or Bubbalou are just mischief-maker.
All that they want, is to start senseless discussion and take other people's success down.
There is really really nothing to be added to that.
it's because you removed them, dumbass.

And oh I see you have been posting more lies about me after my banning eh?

you even failed to ban me, and pics never lie, hard to edit now hey lol.

you remind me of ghey?
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

Wikipedia doesn't belong to you, so you are not going to tell me what I post there, at least not beyond the guidelines of Wikipedia. Period.

As far as MB is concerned: Your lack of understanding (to put it politely) is amazing, so I will do some more thinking for you. The point is not that you attacked MB because he supported D2X-XL (although actually that was your primary reason, admit it or not), the point is that you attacked him as long as he seemed to be for D2X-XL, and treated him as friend as soon as he seemed to turn against D2X-XL (or me).

Are you really so stupid that you are still trying to deny the obvious here? I'll put it simple: You're not smart enough for me. Don't even try. You'll lose.
Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Gold Leader »

karx12erx wrote:Wikipedia doesn't belong to you, so you are not going to tell me what I post there, at least not beyond the guidelines of Wikipedia. Period.

As far as MB is concerned: Your lack of understanding (to put it politely) is amazing, so I will do some more thinking for you. The point is not that you attacked MB because he supported D2X-XL (although actually that was your primary reason, admit it or not), the point is that you attacked him as long as he seemed to be for D2X-XL, and treated him as friend as soon as he seemed to turn against D2X-XL (or me).

Are you really so stupid that you are still trying to deny the obvious here? I'll put it simple: You're not smart enough for me. Don't even try. You'll lose.
that's your meaning aka opinion so that doesn't count, Fail.

The DXX-Rebirth deserves all the attention it can get since it's much more user friendly not all of the unwanted fancy stuff, it works on any type of VGA vender if it's PowerVR, 3dfx, ATiu nVidia S3 , XGI Matrox or een a SiS card it works flawless ly without any laggy problems.

I do or do not I never try where as you do thereby you simply fail lol.
as the thread which Babbalou pointed out
viewtopic.php?t=13615

and this one also:
viewtopic.php?t=13736

The way you hammer down on the innocent is a very clear example of your eveil power you first throw hell at them then you re-edit yours making you look less bad than you normally are which infact worsens your case as point of view, you have failed Diedel you have failed us all.

these are my last words at you since your weak little brainless mind can't even cope with the hard truth.
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

Obi,

I cannot ban you by IP, only by user name. You explicitly are banned from the forum though. Should you reappear there under another user name and I find out, I will seek to sue you for it, as it is illegal. We have a law firm where I live that is specialized on internet law and the like, and I have a premium legal protection insurance. If it gets that far, that firm will also deal with you for your insults you posted here (I have a printout). You have my word for it that it will happen.

Rebirth has its place and its justification, no objections here. It's everybody's personal decision which version to use, or to use both.

It is easy to see through your praises though. You were so enthusiastic about D2X-XL, it was oh so wonderful for you ... until you insulted me, twice, and got totally upset when told to apologize (which is something that should be a matter of fact to every normally socialized human being). Now you are trying to nitpick at D2X-XL, and praise Rebirth instead. Oh yeah. Oh boy. 31 years old, huh? :lol:

It says so much about you that you didn't want to apologize. I did at similar occasions. Well that's what distinguishes the men from the boys. Maybe you'll learn it some day.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by BUBBALOU »

CDN_Merlin wrote:This has gotten out of hand. We should just put a link to DXX and D2X in the original D1/D2/D3 pages and nothing more. This way each author can edit their respective pages as they desire.

:roll:
No one has edited D3 page in a long time since the personal opinions about how "D3 alienated and entire community since it was 3d accelerated only" were edited out almost 2 years ago

Seriously

I think I will say this like the 4th time

Diedle MAKE your own page - stop inputing GARBAGE on the ORGINAL PAGES - Diedles "the controversy section" was the best "feel sorry for me" Section EVAH!

this is actually the 6 th time i have edited it BACK in the past 2 1/2 years

karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

What has D3 to do with it?! Of course did nobody edit anything there, because nothing has happened regarding D3 for quite a while!

It is interesting that you complain abvout the D2X-XL stuff in the Descent/Descent 2 Wikipedia entries, but neither about the D2X nor the DXX-Rebirth entries. I mean, it's ok to add those, but not the D2X-XL text? Btw, D2X-XL (formerly D2X-W32) has been around at least a year before Rebirth came into existance.

The D2X-XL stuff has been there for about two years, and now you are starting a big fuzz about it. Go put your head back in your butt, it obviously has been there way too long already. ;)
Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Gold Leader »

karx12erx wrote:Obi,

I cannot ban you by IP, only by user name. You explicitly are banned from the forum though. Should you reappear there under another user name and I find out, I will seek to sue you for it, as it is illegal. We have a law firm where I live that is specialized on internet law and the like, and I have a premium legal protection insurance. If it gets that far, that firm will also deal with you for your insults you posted here (I have a printout). You have my word for it that it will happen.

Rebirth has its place and its justification, no objections here. It's everybody's personal decision which version to use, or to use both.

It is easy to see through your praises though. You were so enthusiastic about D2X-XL, it was oh so wonderful for you ... until you insulted me, twice, and got totally upset when told to apologize (which is something that should be a matter of fact to every normally socialized human being). Now you are trying to nitpick at D2X-XL, and praise Rebirth instead. Oh yeah. Oh boy. 31 years old, huh? :lol:

It says so much about you that you didn't want to apologize. I did at similar occasions. Well that's what distinguishes the men from the boys. Maybe you'll learn it some day.
you were saying?
I sense your fear hehe oh well we all do actually, Babbalou is right though you should remove yourself from here and go to your own crooked place, i would be safer for you your threats never harm me as your germanic rules don't count for the country I am in as I'm not even planned to join your crappy site as I advise all other new people to watch out for your sarcastic ways of handling the innocent.

you are some real failure man, screwing upo the minds of the innocent, I'd beware of your moves man you are really entering the danger zone.
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

You think you can behave like crap because you feel safe in another country, behind your computer screen? I can sue your for insulting me in the Netherlands just as well. Fear of what? You trolling my forum? Shrug? Or maybe just you? Oh boy.

You are a failure. Just look at the way you are behaving. Well, enough of that. You're not worth the time.

@B:

I could mark the Rebirth chapter as ad too, but I am not gonna hurt Zico for you misled ways and character.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Guys, CHILL.

Geez, if the Wikipedia entries are such a big deal, let me serve as an unbiased observer, as I have no problems with either project.

The Wiki entries should tout the advantages of both projects separately, and shouldn't get into any of the soap-opera drama that's been surrounding them on these forums.

I'll take a look at the entries later today.
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

Hi Foil,

you're welcome to do so.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

Actually i edited the Rebirth section too - that was hacked up by you comparing it to D2X-XL in it's section

Code: Select all

D2X-XL (Diedle Edit)

A Windows-specific development branch was spawned from the D2X project, fixing all of the issues D2X still had and adding a lot of new features, such as the ability to play Descent missions in Descent 2. This branch was originally titled D2X-W32 but was ported to Linux and Mac OS X later on, and renamed to D2X-XL to reflect both the broader scope and greatly enhanced feature set of the project.

D2X-XL is the most advanced and feature-rich user-enhanced version of Descent to date, and offers many features like colored lighting, smoke, real-time shadowing, new weapon effects and new game modes that enhance the single-player experience and give new twists to multi-player games. As most ports, it retains full compatibility with the original game and can be switched in appearance between a graphically updated version, and the original look and feel of Descent.

Controversy (Diedle Edit)

D2X-XL, unlike other modified versions of Descent, grants the user the ability to change some settings in a way that can affect and change online gameplay. There has been an ongoing discussion among Descent online players whether or not these settings give a player the ability to gain an unfair advantage when playing against others in a multiplayer setting. As such features are under full control of the game host and are completely disabled if the game host does not use D2X-XL to avoid any imbalances in multiplayer matches, there is however little grounds left for such concerns.

DXX-Rebirth (Diedle Edit)

Another Descent 1/2 source port called DXX-Rebirth has sprung up recently. It differs from D2X-XL insofar as its main goal is not to enhance the original game, but to simply recreate the original Descent 2 look and feel for modern operating systems, based on D1X and D2X. Development is currently in progress and is encompassing work on a software renderer, allowing to port it to hardware like game consoles, which do not offer OpenGL support.

what a load of pompous crap... you have there
Diedel aka karx12erx - Posted Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:18 am wrote:People who don't like it (D2X-XL) can stick with other Descent versions' grainy graphics, 2D sprites, lack of visuals and low res Pyros until they rot.

HONESTY - (until you hackedback your garbage) SHORT AND SWEET

Code: Select all

DXX-Rebirth

DXX-Rebirth is a Source Port of the Descent & Descent II Engines and provides classical Gameplay combined with OpenGL graphics and effects, it's main goal is not to change the original game, but to simply recreate the original Descent feel for modern operating systems based on D1X and D2X. Development is currently in progress and is encompassing work on a software renderer, allowing to port it to hardware like game consoles, which do not offer OpenGL support. DXX-Rebirth is available for Linux, Mac (D2) and Windows.

D2X-XL

A Windows-specific development offers many additional features like colored lighting, smoke, real-time shadowing, new weapon effects and new game modes that enhance the single-player experience and give new twists to multi-player games. As with most ports, it can retain full compatibility with the original game when configured to do so and can be switched in appearance between a graphically updated version, and the original look and feel of Descent. It does however grants the host the ability to change some settings in a way that does affect online game play which is only available to D2X-XL users in-game.
well we all know where he stands on this matter and will do ANYTHING to push his view on others even at wikipedia
Diedel aka karx12erx - Posted Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:18 am wrote:People who don't like it (D2X-XL) can stick with other Descent versions' grainy graphics, 2D sprites, lack of visuals and low res Pyros until they rot.
Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Gold Leader »

karx12erx wrote:You think you can behave like crap because you feel safe in another country, behind your computer screen? I can sue your for insulting me in the Netherlands just as well. Fear of what? You trolling my forum? Shrug? Or maybe just you? Oh boy.

You are a failure. Just look at the way you are behaving. Well, enough of that. You're not worth the time.

@B:

I could mark the Rebirth chapter as ad too, but I am not gonna hurt Zico for you misled ways and character.
heh the real true thing is you have hurt like 99% of the entire forums which is excluding yourself ofcourse.

Why are you doing this to us actually? do you enjoy it being a Sith Lord upon all the innocent? I think you do.

It's all the hatred which is swelling in your vains, it swells and swells and then you loose a major temper at the innocent this claims your weaknesses.
Foreseen your weaknesses I have and you already have shown that to the rest of us here as well.

remain calm I will, hence loosing my temper at you would seem pointless as you are actually a waste of time to be very honest.

My time with you has today truly ended at this point and oh stop sending me them spammers, it's not a wise thing kid.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by BUBBALOU »

karx12erx wrote:You think you can behave like crap because you feel safe in another country, behind your computer screen? I can sue your for insulting me in the Netherlands just as well. Fear of what? You trolling my forum? Shrug? Or maybe just you? Oh boy.

@B:

just keeping that one for prosperity before he edits it

Deidle....

I'm sorry that you have to edit wikipedia to put other projects other than yours.. in a bad light to feel superior.
I'm sorry the community uses D1x/D2x or DXX-Rebirth more than D2X-XL online for multiplayer games.
I'm sorry you think everyone is out to get you
I'm sorry you want to sue us all from overseas for just stating the obvious
I'm sorry you virtually can not get along with anyone other than yourself and very few tolerate your attitude and self pity
I'm sorry you resort to this lifestyle of angst
I'm sorry that you think "Have a Good Day" is "GFY" when using your translator
I'm sorry we identified your bad programming in D2X-XL in which end users could alter the their hit box just by pressing F3 to toggle cockpit.
I'm sorry you hated us ever since that enlightenment
I'm sorry that I'm Sorry
fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

Just that it doesn't say \"banned user\" doesn't mean you are not banned.

If my and your posts were still there they'd prove that I didn't lie.

Basically it was:
You: \"Corona rendering is so simple, don't tell me it slows d2x-xl down\"
Me: \"d2x-xl does this and that when rendering coronas, did you know that? If I say there's more to it, it is\"
You: \"People who behave like crazy idiots on our forum are treated like this and that, but I am 31, I'll give you another chance\" (clearly telling me I am an idiot)
Me: \"You don't call me an idiot here. Apologize publicly or you'll be gone\"
You: \"You are a freakin psychopath (I didn't read on)\"
Me: Ban
You: You are a Nazi etc. blah blah
You still think you are \"normal\"? Tsk. How much intelligence does it need to insult the owner of a forum, tell him he'd \"be given another chance\" (LMAO) and believe one would get away with it? Do you still think you're smart? Who do you think you are? You look like a little narcissist mommy's darling who apparently could do whatever he wanted and always feel like prince charming the world has to worship and adore, and still do, at the age of \"31\". I wonder whether you had a father who told you how to handle yourself and treat others with respect, and I doubt it.

I am definitely not to blame for this. I never treated you in a way that would even remotely justify your behavior on my forum. You even got a chance to settle the issue with a simple apology. Instead you insulted me even worse. If anybody here is trying to blame me for this, he'll only prove how deeply biased he is.

Well, I know I am talking to you in vain, but it is really hard to believe that there are people who by no means would start to look at their own actions, start to judge them soberly and understand that and where they have failed, like you. You obviously don't have the character, the decency and the humility to back off when you've gone too far and just say \"sorry\". You'd rather lose your honor than your face. Alright then!

Calling me \"ghey\" says enough about your true age.
:lol:

The printouts of your insults posted here, plus these today will see a lawyer this week.
Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Gold Leader »

Another good example :)

\"Even if Zombie built his Pyro quite exactly after Eagle, it doesn't mean that you can just use this model w/o permission. It's his work after all. All it means is that you can model your own Pyro after his.

Eagle's not talking straight english that joe ★■◆●- err, average can understand. \"

Another example

\"Bush wanted to go to war with iraq. so he sorta dictated that WMDs means we need to go after iraq and all that. and here's the trick:

He set a definition. WMDs = War with Iraq
everyone else took the bait and argued that there were no WMDs in Iraq, but you can't argue that because nobody had the means to prove it, because you can't logically prove a negative.

You can't prove there ISN'T a cow god on the far side of the moon and bush had a little bit of circumstantial evidence that there should be WMDs in iraq

Winner: Bush\"

Now we can see there aren't any but it's irrelevant now

as the list goes on my friends.
karx11erx
DX-XL Master
DX-XL Master

Post by karx11erx »

And what model did Eagle build his Pyro after? Where's his permission? MB's model doesn't even look like a clone of Eagle's pyro.

Well, you just live by getting attention. I smell some serious educational mistakes in your raising up by your parents (or parent ...).

STFU, boy.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Re:

Post by CDN_Merlin »

karx12erx wrote:And what model did Eagle build his Pyro after? Where's his permission? MB's model doesn't even look like a clone of Eagle's pyro.

Well, you just live by getting attention. I smell some serious educational mistakes in your raising up by your parents (or parent ...).

STFU, boy.
Ok, first things first. Why don't you use your Diedfel name instead of a new name hoping people don't know who you are?

Second, you were complaining earlier about sueing someone for insulting them online. I see you are doing the same thing. Shall we sue you now?

The word hypocrite comes to mind.